An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-15-2024, 05:31 PM

There had to be an increase of predators in the area - it was the only logical explanation as to why Ethne was targeted by big cats prior to winter. Normally they would not dare chance a pack’s borders. They were bold. Beauregard had convinced Haydée to come with him to check the surrounding areas of the pack. If his hunch was correct, there was at least some bigger cat family that had moved in. A hunch that had seemed stronger the moment they got to the edges of the grapevine cathedral. The scent of cats, many cats lingered here. It wasn’t a family, Beauregard realized as the fur on his neck prickled. He cast a glance at Hay, a serious look within them. “Worse than I thought… smells like we’ve got a whole damn colony of cats lurking in there.” Which was bad. Very, very bad. “I’ve heard of small feral cats forming them, but big cats…?” His blue gaze turned back to the cathedral. He knew that the place was not a positive one for the Ethne Leader. “I’m going to try and sneak in and get a feel for their exact number. I can go alone if you need me to.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-20-2024, 11:44 PM

The increase in predators near Ethne has been concerning for Haydée but the final straw was when yet another large feline had tried to hurt her sister. Thankfully, Beauregard has agreed to help her root out some of those of predators and figure out why they are lingering nearby. Nose works as the pair slowly trek to the borders of the grapevine land and pause, the scent of several, large cats hitting the young Leader like a slap across the face.

A tense sigh is puffed out into the air as Beauregard confirms her suspicions and she nods absently at his assessment, mind churning with possibilities and horrible outcomes. However, the older male’s next words have the smaller Haydée looking up to him, a small grin wiggling her lips as she cocks a brow in silent question. Lifting a paw, she gently places it over one of his larger ones as she tries to draw his attention down to her.

While this place does holds horrible memories for her, there is no way that Hay is going to allow her fellow alpha to rush into danger when this job is really better suited for someone of her. Softly, she whispers, “Beau, we both know that I should do this part. I am quick and small and I can be in and out before they even realize it. I will be careful but really, you should wait here.”

The grin evaporates as a steeliness enters her eyes and it obvious that the young woman will not hear any more arguments against this fact. Green eyes snap to the area in front of her as Haydée prepares to begin her sleuthing activities.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-08-2024, 11:05 PM

Beauregard sighs softly as Haydée speaks against his idea. He knows she is right - but still he worries for his fellow alpha. “...Alright, but if things turn south and you are detected you call for me immediately. I will be on those cats before they realize how bad they mucked up.” As a protector, his urge is to follow her. But Beau wants to trust Hay, to know that she will be okay, and that if even one of the cats try to come after her she’ll call for his aid. There was no telling how big this colony was, or if it spread beyond the cathedral. They would need some numbers to know how many they needed to thin out. He stood there, claws biting into the soil. As much as he wanted to believe that things would be fine… he couldn’t shake the dark feeling in his gut. A call from above told him Trill, his bluejay, was going to tail his friend. Good… an extra set of eyes never hurt.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Big cats are a big problem Grapevine Cathedral 05:31 PM, 01-15-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024