size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-27-2023, 05:42 AM

The trip up to Boreas this time was far more enjoyable for Haydée because of one, rather big reason. Green eyes drift over to that happy cause and Bay’s ever-present smile somehow keeps away every fear that she had once held. After he had heard of the attack in the northern lands, the golden boy had refused to let her make another trip alone. So, together, they had trekked back up into the lands of Boreas so she could introduce herself to a couple packs that she had neglected on her first go around.

It is nearing noon on a rather overcast day when the pair approach the scent markers for the pack residing in the archipelago and she pulls them to a stop. Taking a deep breath, Haydée turns to Bay and says, “Okay, here we are. Let me do the talking and you just be… well, you!” A happy smile pulls at her lips as she giggles, tail sweeping the air behind her. Once he is ready, the young leader tilts her head back and sings a call for the alpha of these lands, inviting them to come, talk, and share news.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-27-2023, 09:09 PM

If Gil had expected to be called every other day for something or other, he may not have taken over from Sparrow. Okay, that's funny. Gil is Gil and he would take the chance to be a leader at any moment. Whether he was exhausted from running around the isle or archipelago or from saving his offspring from being eaten by fucking alligators, he did enjoy it. He enjoyed every damn moment of it.

When the call rang out for him, and Erish came fluttering over to where he tended to both Calliope and Siduri's wounds, though he sighed a sigh of annoyance, he still buttoned them up and made his way over to the islands. Making sure to take his time on his way over there, Gil assessed his surroundings. Lazily boarding the raft and paddling with little effort, he admired the large building that was slowly looking better with time and care. Less ivy covered the windows and the concrete was being washed away to reveal a pleasant blue and red paint. Sure he may regret claiming the isle and the archipelago, but the adventure every time between the two was worth it.

Finally making his way to shore where a rather small but familiar girl stood, Gil pushed his raft ashore and made his way over to her and the golden dog beside him. Stopping a few feet from the pair, Gil looks her over for a moment before speaking. "Haydee, was it?" He asks, deep tones simple and straightforward as per usual.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

01-15-2024, 09:27 PM

With Bay at her side, the young Leader confidently releases a summons for the King of these lands. It takes a little bit of time but the pair are finally greeted by the sight of tall male that Haydée remembers from Norad’s pack claiming. Tail wags slowly behind her as Gilgamesh approaches and stops and a huge smile pulls her lips upward while crinkling the corners of her eyes. The fact that he has remembered her name has the girl’s eyes rounding in wonder and she enthusiastically nods her head while saying, “Yeah! That’s me! Pleasure to see you again, Sir.”

Dipping down into a respectful bow, Haydée then straightens up so she can point a paw at her golden retriever friend and say, “This is Bay. He doesn’t like me traveling alone because I uh… had a bad run with some mean wolves the last time I visited Boreas.” The smile falters for a moment as she remembers the incident clearly but she quickly gives her head a small shake to rid herself of the memories and focus back on the tall King. Wide, emerald eyes look up into the strange goat-like eyes of the man as she continues.

The smile returns as she sets the paw back down and lightly seats herself upon the ground. Once comfortable, she begins to relay the intention of this visit, “We have come to formally introduce our pack to you. Ethne is a pack that was founded by my mother, Bellamy. Recently, I have taken over leadership to allow my mother time to grieve and heal. We reside down in Auster and have no ill intentions. We simply wish to share our knowledge and herbs where we can and, hopefully, open trade with several packs.”

As she speaks, Haydée’s words are as gentle as her countenance but there is an also an undercurrent of strength that runs through everything she does. The girl obviously believes in herself and her ability to lead a pack in spite of her youth and inexperience. Lapsing into silence, she waits to hear what Gilgamesh thinks of her so far.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-29-2024, 03:05 PM

Gil stands there and regards the smiling girl and her retriever friend. He hadn't ever seen a canine quite like this Bay, but he wasn't one to speak on dog-like friends considering his newest acquirement to the pack. Rather, he nods in Bay's direction, a tight smile across his lips before his attention is turned back to Haydee.

One brow does lift when the girl admits she had had a nasty run-in previous. He wonders for a moment if it has to do with anyone from his pack, but he doesn't go there. Not mentally and definitely not verbally. Secretly, he wants to advise the young girl that it isn't smart to go blathering away about every little thing, but that was something she needed to learn on her own. Instead, he would tuck the information away for later if he ever needed to use it. When she is finished speaking, he nods once and takes a moment to collect his thoughts.

"You are not the first to request trade and knowledge with us," Gil begins, his lips pursing slightly. "Although I am not an outwardly nasty man, I do not call myself or my pack kind either. We are open to trade though we don't have much and there is a reason why I call us Raider's Hollow," a brow lifts now as he looks down upon the tiny leader. Would she understand his implication or would he need to spell it out for her directly?

"speech"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

02-12-2024, 10:33 PM

It is true that Haydée is inexperienced in running a pack, her quick promotion to Leader had been under horrible circumstances and the young girl often feels woefully unqualified for her position. Still, she is doing her best to get Ethne’s name out there, to introduce them to each alpha so that they may grow beyond being the reclusive family pack that has hidden away down in Auster. The smile does not falter as the man speaks, his stern countenance a stark contrast to her own friendly, gentle one.

As he finishes talking, the young Leader lifts a paw to absently wave it as she says, “Yes, I am aware of your predilection for raiding and I would not ask you stop any more than I would ask a tiger to change its stripes. Because of that, I also know that you many strong warriors within your ranks and my pack is in dire need of training. We don’t have much to offer but we would gladly share everything we have… if you are open to the offer.” Haydée looks up at the much taller male, curiosity and excitement warring for control in her gaze.

True, the girl does not think that, by opening trade talks with the Raiders, her pack would be off the rotation to be raided; far from it. It because they raid and fight that she has sought them out. Ethne desperately needs to improve their skill sets and Hay hopes that, by befriending this man and his pack, they might help provide the kick in the butt that the pack needs to get going.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 07:52 AM

His lips turn up in a musing smile. So it appeared that word had gotten around and to Gil, that was a good thing. He had no time for meetings and adventures to other packs. While Sparrow had allowed them to be a bunch of ragtag drunks, Gil was attempting to turn them into something more. If they truly wished to raid and raid often, they would need to train and be prepared. No more drinking (every night at least) and no more lazing around beaches in hopes they might win a fight. And though they take raiding seriously, his fighters aren't as well traded as Haydee thinks, but he wouldn't turn down a good offer when he saw one.

"Sharing everything would be a bad move on your part," Gil offers advice, he knows she inexperienced. "You never want to show your full paw of assets. To some alphas, that may appear desperate, and you never want your enemy to know everything you have," his lips turn into a smirk, one eye winking at her. "As for your offer, I believe we can come to an agreement. The archipelago is open to any soul that wanders our way. The main island is large enough to hold training and would be good for a neutral ground. Send whoever my way when you're ready and I will train them myself," he looks around at the isle for a moment before giving a quick nod, eyes turning back to Haydee to see what she thought.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Guess Who Came To Visit? Dove Island Archipelago 05:42 AM, 11-27-2023 04:16 PM, 03-13-2024