Do you know what pain in the ass is?

Medusa

Sawbone

gems
size
build
player
02-13-2024, 12:04 AM
Ohhh how Sawbone was taking delight in his freedom! Pushing his luck with Redrum, seeing what he could get away with when he gathered in a group, it was all too much fun! A wide grin on his face, the scruffly gremlin set to his next task. He was by his mother’s throne, his plan set in side as he took one of the bones holding it up in his mouth. All he had to do was pull it out of place and the throne would slump at an angle! And in his mind his mother surely wouldn’t notice, go to sit on it, and her rump would slide unceremoniously into the grass! It would be GREAT at the next meeting! He wiggled, pulling back. It started to shift and give. Good, good, operation was a GO!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-13-2024, 01:13 AM

Seymour told her a little certain someone was getting into some mischief. Well, well, it seemed like the apple didn't fall far from the tree, eh? Medusa playfully sighed before making her way toward her favorite chair, creeping around Saw in an effort to sneak up on him as he tried to yoink one of the bones from its rightful place. She watched him quietly for a moment, crouched in the grass like a cat on the hunt, dual toned eyes watching his determination. Had he noticed her yet? It seemed he was far too busy with his prank! Hmm...maybe a good time for an impromptu lesson! Grinning, she opened her mouth and made the loudest, sharpest bark she could, hoping to scare him right out of his skin!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you know what pain in the ass is? Dancefloor of the Gods 12:04 AM, 02-13-2024 07:12 AM, 03-04-2024