ardent

You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you.

Gil

Sakana

Raiders Hollow
The Sawbone

Master Healer (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
01-01-2024, 05:34 PM

They had gathered the herbs from the beach, Modesty was doing whatever Modesty was doing over on the Archipelago and he had left her with some ointment for the scar on her cheek. It wouldn't leave much of a mark, but good luck convincing her that her face wasn't ruined. He was just grateful she hadn't run off again yet. It was a pain in the ass to treat someone that kept running away, and he felt like they were finally getting somewhere. She was even starting to look almost healthy again.

They had transferred the gathered herbs into a seal skin satchel he had paid far more than he cared mention, and he had swum it across to Daager Isle on his own. Kenway said something about needing to find those other kids, Deluge was apparently making a hammock out of vines so she could pass out somewhere without having to worry about spiders crawling in her mouth and Modesty had just given him a look, so he didn't ask. The Archipelago was a big place, she could be going anywhere.

Who knew where Gil might be at this time of day so he headed back to his bungalow first, stopping to raise a brow at the net that now covered the pool and the pigeons that now flapped bout within its confines. One, they needed branches to roost on, and 2... what the fuck was going to happen to them when the summer and autumn storms rolled through? But it wasn't his place, no-siree, his place was patching people up when they fucked themselves up doing stupid shit, same thing, day in and day out. He sighed. Surely a 2 year old shouldn't feel this damn tired?

Fuck it, he howled for Gilgamesh. Everything he wanted to show him was in his little hut anyway.

“Speech”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 08:02 AM

Honestly, Gil didn't even know where he should be at this time of day. What with one daughter screaming her head off, the other daughter trying to shove off, the other pups dispersed to who the fuck knew where, his wife "missing", and a bunch of pack members that were fucking off as well, Gil felt... alone. Even Jael busied herself these days with whatever contraption was becoming of the pool. That he wouldn't ask questions about. Nope. That was her own doing and her own responsibility.

So, Gil took to patrolling the isle. Slow, steady steps dragging through the dirt and the sand as he walked beside the ebbing water. Summer would be here soon and that would mean raiding was on the horizon. He itched to get out, to spill some blood, to win. Except those thoughts would have to wait because someone was howling for him. A certain someone he didn't hear from too often so the call did trace some concern through him.

There's no hesitation as he collects himself into a lope and heads to where Sakana called for him. When he slows and stops before the small, brown boy, Gil lets a brow raise and his head tilt to the side. "You called?" He asks, his rumbling tones curious at best.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sakana

Raiders Hollow
The Sawbone

Master Healer (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
01-20-2024, 06:24 PM

Gilgamesh came and Sakana dipped his head respectfully, ears angling back ever so slightly while his tail waved a half height greeting at his back. “Thanks for coming, I've got some stuff to show you,” he walked up the aging steps to the little bungalow, Gil could clear it with a step but Sakana was much shorter. “The glass broke on the room where we were storing our medical supplies, most of them were spoiled by the time we noticed, so I've moved everything that remained over here.” He walked into the building, showing the leader the newly kitted out open plan space. “Theres two rooms off to the side, for isolation, or if I have to be close enough to keep an eye on someone overnight.” There were even shelves to store their supplies on... noticeably bare.

Which bought him back to the new map that hung on the wall. “I've mapped out where to find what we are missing, I even have examples here so others can get a feel for what they look and smell like, I need anyone going over to the mainland to bring something back with them, or I won't be able to patch anyone up when the time comes. Modesty chewed through a lot of the stores over winter with her cough, and the weather took the rest. A garden would be a great idea, but the last time I tried, pigs ate it, I'll also need help building a fence, if you have some bodies to spare.” Direct and to the point. It was a status update really. No point sweating on the small stuff, he just needed the leader to see the big picture.

“Speech”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:25 AM
Gil could admit that Sparrow had birthed some good pups. While some had wandered off to never be seen again, the ones that had stuck around appeared to be devoted and diligent and at least somewhat respectful. They had to have some of their mom in them, right? So when Sakana motions that he has some things to show him, Gil follows him up the steps into the little bungalow. Peering into the room that was now full of supplies, he listens to what Sakana has to say. This had been exactly what Gil wanted. The members of his pack to find their own space, do their own thing, be productive members. Sakana was clearly showing initiative and it made him proud.

Following him farther into the bungalow, peering into each well done up room, he stops when he sees the map. Not only was he proud, he was impressed. Both brows raised as he steps forward to examine the detailed map Sakana has laid out. The mention of Modesty does poke a tendril of pain through his heart, but that was his issue to deal with. "I'll lend a paw myself and anyone else who is capable. Just tell them I said so, they'll help," he nods as he steps back and looks to Sakana. "I'm impressed. If a garden is what you'll need, we'll make it happen. As for the pigs, I can't promise we'll completely get rid of them, but maybe we can gather them up into one of those stone pools and keep them as fresh food," his lips pull up into a toothy smile. "Anything else good on that map of yours?" Gil questions, one more look at the map on the wall.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you. Daager Isle 05:34 PM, 01-01-2024 10:59 AM, 04-10-2024