gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-16-2024, 12:50 PM

She'd expected this, right? Bears, cats... dogs. That was how it worked. The pack of painted dogs surrounded her and Siduri huffed. All she had was a little rabbit. Why bother? She even chucked the rabbit at them, hitting one of the big eared bastards right in the face with it. It wasn't enough. What? Were they going to eat her too?

The first dog to grow enough balls rushed in from behind and took a nip at Siduri's hip. The girl instinctively tucked her tail and spun, jaws snapping and spittle flying. Another dog did the same, rushing in from behind to nip at the opposite hip. Again she spun, but Sid was already tired of this game. She worked her way around so that she could keep her back to a rise in the land; a natural wall. It forced the dogs to change their game plan and come at her head on. That was exactly what Sid wanted and she proved her mettle with the very first attack, filling her mouth with blood and spitting out a chunk of spotted fur. "Who's next?" she snarled.

Siduri

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-16-2024, 09:28 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna was supposed to stay put but she couldn't resist chasing after that gartner snake and now she'd gone and gotten herself lost. She looked around, desperately trying to figure out where camp was, but the whole prairie looked the same. Aw, crap! Álarr was going to be so mad at her but she really didn't mean it. She scrambled through the grasses, trying to find her way back and as the panic grew she ran faster and faster suddenly colliding into a group of wild dogs. She squeaked in surprise and in doing so accidentally electroshocked the nearest wild dog. It screamed and bolted.

Star flailed back to her feet and noticed another brightly colored girl fighting them. Were they- eep! She squeaked as another dog dove at her. Stjarna leapt between its front legs, her claws digging into its left knee.

Speech

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-18-2024, 12:36 AM

A growl of anger was ripped from the girl as one of the dogs latched onto her tail. Sid spun, jaws open wide. The dog didn't expect that level of speed and was taken off guard as teeth sank into its left hip. Sid pulled against muscle and sinew and the painted dog had no choice but to release its hold on her tail to shriek in pain. The moment that Sid released it, the dog lifted its back leg and limped off.

Much to the girl's surprise, another wolf had joined in the battle. Sid looked at the other girl for a moment and released a little hmmph of amusement before a body collided with her own. Sid was knocked to the ground and a dog was instantly on top of her. The pastel pup placed her paws against the chest of the dog and kicked with all of her might. It skittered back on its paws enough for Siduri to scramble to her feet. "Now I'm all dirty, thank you very much."

Siduri

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-18-2024, 09:28 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna's fangs dug in deep and she bit as hard as she could. The coyote yelped and twisted around to try and get her, its back arching up as it reached down to bite its scruff. The coyote connected and Stjarna released an electric shock from her fur. The coyote yelped loudly and backed away from her, a paw swiping at its mouth. Suddenly Star had an idea. Her shocks were more for defense but perhaps she could use it offensively. With a furious snarl she charged at another coyote, slamming the top of her shoulders into its side and releasing another shock with as much oomph as she could muster. Again the coyote shrieked, scrambling away from her.

Speech

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-20-2024, 06:37 PM

A yelp brought Sid's attention to the side just in time to see the other girl... ZAP A COYOTE!? What the fuck?! The pastel girl was jealous. She wanted cool zappies too! Dammit...

Another coyote rushed her and Sid reared up to meet it. Teeth bit into its muzzle, which it hadn't been expecting. It yelped and pulled back, which was stupid. The pull ripped great furrows in the coyotes sandy colored snout and Sid was pretty sure that she had bits of skin stuck between her teeth by the time her opponent was out of her grasp and running away. Sid was picking that skin and fur out of her teeth while she watched the other girl fight off the final beast. They were impressive.

Siduri

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-21-2024, 08:25 PM

Stjarna landed back on all four feet, stumbling slightly. Maybe she was getting the hang of this? Star went rolling as a wild dog slammed its chest into her. Oop! Spoke too soon. She slammed her left paws into the ground, pushing with all her might to roll herself to the side, just out of the way of the wild dogs teeth which would've latched onto her face if she hadn't moved. Yes, she could've zapped it but the damage to her face was not worth getting that shot in. The dog lunged again and this time Stjarna swiped at it with her claws, aiming a well timed swipe across its sensitive nose. The dog yelped and scrambled back.

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Round Three. FINISH HIM! Algoma Prairie 12:50 PM, 02-16-2024 10:45 PM, 03-25-2024