size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
02-18-2024, 09:33 AM
He had a great way of collecting rumors. Even in his isolated state. A sense of worry covered him when he remembered when hed seen the albino man with the two pups that eeriley looked similiar to him. Fenix couldnt or maybe didnt want to believe that one night stand had ended with pups. Fenix didnt even know what had happened to the purple lass hed slept with. His paws scraped against the edges of the pools of water. Maybe he could talk to Bellamy about it.

Hell she probably had better advise than he did. Fenix had been concentrating on his fur. It was still a mess but the effort had been made to make it look better over his bones. Hed had to start eating slowly. It would take a season if he could guess to be back at a proper weight. He sighed and laid down his front paws poking into the water.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-03-2024, 11:46 PM

Bringing Fenix home had been the first step of things, but with the raid and her own need for rest it had been a couple days since she had seen him last. True to her word, however, Bellamy would come to check on Fenix the moment she was able.

Her shoulder still stung, a matching wound to her other one. Fitting, perhaps, a mark of strikes. She never figured herself a perfect being, far from it… but the worry about the pain that would fall on her family, for the anger that would stir in them from her hurts… It worried the woman greatly. This far only Hay knew the full extent of what had happened, many wolves knew bits and pieces. Bellamy didn't like to bring up the past and even now she sought some way to run from it. But Bellamy knew… the fall was just beginning.

Pushing it to the back of her mind, the old femme kept on until she found him. He was by the creek, and with a grunt the woman flopped beside him and dropped the dik dik between them. “You need to be eating all you can.” Her voice was gentle, attempting to offer comfort in her tone. “I'm sorry I was not able to come sooner… the events of the raid had my family… concerned.” She waved a paw. She didn't want to talk about that.

[b]“How are you settling back in? Do you need fresh bedding? I can help you get some.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

[/b]
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Truthful aspire Cattail Creek 09:33 AM, 02-18-2024 01:00 PM, 04-28-2024