gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-21-2024, 01:04 PM

The vibe had been off with Ghoul for awhile now. He had been more reclusive, spending more time away from the pack. Sure, he'd answer Medusa when she needed it, but if he wasn't needed, he would practically become nonexistent. When his mind had finally been made up, he sought out Medusa. He had to doo something for his pups. Grant them something more than just a den beneath a willow. Going to Medusa's den, looking as if he hadn't slept in a day or so, he calls out for her. "Medusa," he clears his throat, weight shifting back and forth as he stops before her dwellings, "Can we speak?" Ghoul asks, his typically apathetic tone revealing a hint of nervousness.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-21-2024, 06:44 PM

She was in the middle of helping Rue sort herbs for a trip over to Avalon. Her knowledge on herbs had been growing significantly, and Medusa wanted her eldest daughter to go and test her knowledge with Avalon's healer. She herself knew the basics, and also had knowledge about the more...harmful variety. But she wasn't as experienced as Rue or Widow. Her expertise lied more in hunting and fighting. Making traps for prey and predator alike, and crafting with the body parts of other animals. So when Ghoul came knocking at her door and requesting to talk, it was a pleasant surprise. It wasn't often that he came looking for her unless it was super important. She got up and stepped out, smiling at Ghoul as she gave him her attention. "How can Medusa help Ghoul?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-12-2024, 08:34 AM

Ghoul wasn't sure why he was nervous. Medusa had always been friendly, understanding, willing to help. But as he stands before her as she exits, he has to force himself to take a deep breath. "I don't think I am happiest not leading a pack," he comes right out with it because beating around the bush wouldn't solve any problems. Shifting his weight, he looks at Medusa for a moment, trying to read her expression before continuing. "I don't want to take Insomnia from you, but I need to protect my family. You understand, yes?" Ghoul's head tilts softly, his lips tightening as he clenches his jaw. "If I fail, I will return and nothing will have changed, but if I succeed, I will wish to take Cricket, the pups, and Macabre," his voice grows softer as he finishes speaking his mind.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. friends forever, till the end Dancefloor of the Gods 01:04 PM, 02-21-2024 10:57 AM, 04-10-2024