gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
12-28-2023, 06:31 AM

Siduri was confused. There were many questions bouncing around in her brain basket after her second visit to The Hallows and there was only one wolf that could answer those questions. Sid sought out her mother and she didn't do it quietly. "MOTHER! OH CREATOR OF CHILDREN! LADY WHOM HATH BROUGHT ME INTO THE WORLD, I SUMMON THEE!" The pale, pastel marked girl stalked through the isle, multi-colored eyes searching for her vibrantly marked matriarch. "MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN, BEARER OF LIFE!" A bit much? Yeah, probably.

The day was bright and warm, the light from above casting little shadows as it filtered down through the canopy. The island was huge. Where in the hell could her mother be? There wasn't anyone else that she could ask these questions to. She needed Modesty for the first time, it felt like. After hunting for her mother for a while, Sid gave up, sat down in the center of the island in a spot of sun, threw her head back and screamed, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!"

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-29-2023, 08:25 PM

Modesty was still shaky on her feet from whatever Sakana had given her. Her head felt full of cotton wool and her chest felt heavy with her broken heart fluid. She wasn't even sure how she had gotten back to the island when she had been so close to Ashen. The next time she saw that little shit she was going to rip off his fucking tail.

But she was pulled from her brooding on the sunny beach by one of her youngest brood calling for her. It wasn't a panicked sound but she did her best to haul up her thin frame and move in the direction as best she could, only stopping once to hack green tinged mucus into the underbrush. She was out of breath and her heavy breathing caused another fit of coughing as she drew closer, pulling up short and turing her muzzle towards her flank to try and spare her daughter the worst of it. “Siduri,” She finally managed with a smile, flopping rather unceremoniously on the sand near her daughter. “What is it dearest?”

“Speech.”

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-23-2024, 06:47 PM

"Mom!" As Modesty came out into the open and flopped into the sand, Siduri bounded towards her, skidding to a halt and throwing up sand. "Mom, I went to The Hallows. I probably shouldn't have gone but I did go because I was following a badger trying to get it to answer my questions and it didn't want to so it led me all the way to the Hallows castle before disappearing into a den and I never got the answers." All in one breath.

Siduri blinked her big, multi-colored eyes at her mother, then gave her head a little tilt, eyes narrowing suspiciously. "Did you KNOW..." she began in conspiratorial tones, "That Briar, the Hallows mom, made me take a bath? She dried me off, let me sleep with all of the kids, she told us a story and in the morning..." this was the most important part, "She brushed my FUR." Siduri's eyes lit up as she spoke the last bit. Briar had made a huge impression upon the pastel girl. Sid found out that she loved getting brushed.

Sid's head tilted in the opposite direction. "Why haven't you ever brushed my fur?" The girl seemed a little hurt that her mother didn't take such care with her. Screw the care for her siblings. Sid only cared about herself in this matter.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

02-02-2024, 10:56 PM

That her daughter had made it all the way to the Hallows set her teeth on edge. There was supposed to be a whole pack looking out for them, not to mention her father, so what had been happening while she had been locked away at the top of the hotel? She wouldn't let her frustration show to her daughter though, forcing a smile as she spoke about chasing a badger and it not giving her answers. She was lucky the thing hadn't thought her a snack herself.

Modesty did laugh when Siduri mentioned the Hallows leader had made her take a bath. The next bit though, clutched at her heart in an odd way. “I'm so sorry darling, Sakana was very worried because I was feeling sick,” She dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, as though she was worried the small man would show up any minute and chase her back upstairs, he wouldn't let me out of my room!. She made a show of looking over her shoulder. “But I'm feeling much better now. Would you like me to brush your fur too?”

She had no idea where she was going to find a brush, but she could make do with her teeth for now and organise for someone to go fetch her a proper one in the morning.

“Speech.”

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-20-2024, 07:21 PM

Modesty said that Sakana had been holding her prisoner because she'd been ill and the small girl gasped, multi-colored eyes widening. "Sakana..." she hissed the healers name. He was so sneaky! And he must be super strong to keep her mom trapped inside. Sid knew that her mom could beat the ass of anyone in the pack, the same as her dad. The never faltering faith of a child...

When Modesty offered to brush Sid's fur, the girl visibly perked up, eyes widening once more. Her snowy little tail swished back and forth like mad and she bounced towards her galactic marked mother. "Yes, please!" As far as Sid knew, there was no better feeling than having her fur brushed. Yes, she was young and didn't have much to compare it to, but she knew that it felt great to be brushed. Did her mom even
have a brush?

Piratess

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

02-23-2024, 06:59 PM

When Sid so visibly perked up, she smiled, “I don't own a brush, personally, but I think I know where I can get one tomorrow.” Turning it over in her mind, she wondered if one of the brushes Obi used to use to brush perfumed oil through their fur was still at the shrine? She could only ask Pontifex, and if that wasn't the case, she was sure she'd seen a koi-like merchant hanging around the plains. It wouldn't take her long to track one down. “Unless...” She gestured to her kite who came down to perch on her antlers. “Moo, go to the shrine and see if Pontifex still has one of Obi's brushes, would you?” The bird gave an shriek of acknowledgement and flew across the water at far greater speed than either of the wolves could swim. A brush would be nothing compared to the fish he plucked from the ocean, perhaps they would have one sooner than she thought.

“I'm glad to hear the Hallow's wolves were nice to you, do you think it would be a good idea for me to go and say thank you and take them a present?” Best to fill the time before her bird returned. If the girl ran off again now, who knew when she would manage to pin her down again.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Have Questions! Daager Isle 06:31 AM, 12-28-2023 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024