size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
01-30-2024, 09:46 AM
After finding his sister toppled over Dread in the cathedral, Scald had asked her for a little sibling time before they returned. There was much he needed to chat with her about (not really, that was just his excuse). What better way to get some privacy with his sister than to come out to a deserted island? The swim over to the rocky island was easy and refreshing - almost so much so that he didn't want to leave it for the rocky hellscape that rose in front of him.

Finally surging from the waters, Scald shakes off the chilly waters and turns to look at Deluge. "Why'd ya wanna come 'ere s'bad?" He asks with a raised brow as he turns to look around once more. All he could really see were rocks and water. Not even some dirt to try and convince oneself that plants could live here. It seemed that the local birds used it more for a rookery than anything.

PAVING MY OWN PATH

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-30-2024, 11:10 PM

Deluge certainly wasn't embarrassed about the position her brother had caught her in. She was sure he would get her back soon enough.

The swim was refreshing and Why'd ya wanna come 'ere s'bad? She hauled herself up on the rocky shore once again, giving herself a fierce shake, her glow practically coming alive with the fresh dose of salt water. “Las' time I came 'ere it was almost night, an' I ran inter Dread's blind sister. She wasn' up ter climbin ter th' top. I wanna see what's down there.” She approached the rocky slope assessing it for decent footholds. “Over near th' Armada, there's a whole forest down'n an island jus' like this one.”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

02-05-2024, 06:33 AM
Scald doesn't move as his sister speaks. His eyes rove around the landscape until they tilt upward to assess the higher reaches of the rocky slope. "Ya wanna climb all the way up there?" He asked, his tone incredulous as he turns to look at her. Blinking a few times, he lets out a chuff of a laugh before a smirk appears on his lips. "A'ight, ya got yerself a partner to help out," Scald agrees before he too began assessing the area for decent footholds. This wasn't the sort of place where one could simply just walk to the top. One wrong move and they would be sliding back down to the bottom. "Ya really think there's a forest in there?" Scald questions as he takes a few calculated steps further up. He could feel the rocks tremble beneath his paws, but for now, were at least stable enough to keep going.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-24-2024, 07:55 PM

Deluge considered the landscape around them. Bare and rocky, steep and shaky. She had to be honest, it looked like the waves had been chipping away at this one for much longer than they had been crashing into Atlantis. “Th' cliffs ain't nearly so high, I suspect it'll be full o' water, a bit like that one down south wi' all the crocs... I reckon it's a bit cold fer 'em this far north though.” There were even less trees and gnarly shrubs about the place than the island down south too.

The stone was black and brittle, a misplaced step sending sheets of what looked like slate sliding down the incline behind them. For that reason, she moved to the right, keeping relatively even with her brother as they journeyed upwards. That way neither would be in the firing line of the other's debris. “So whaderyer think is up there?”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

02-27-2024, 08:44 AM
Scald looks left and then right, readjusting his paws so they're more stable as he follows Deluge farther up. "Well, there do seem to be some trees here an' there," he nudges his muzzle in the direction toward the far right. A dot in the distance, a smudge of green against the grey landscape. Was there a chance at life here? "If there ain't more rocks, it'll prolly be water an' ice, same as out here," Scald shrugs, still really unsure why Deluge even cared. It was some cold, barren, lame ass island in the north. No one wants to live out here. Continuing to scramble up the slate rocks, he looks up to see that really, they aren't that far off from the top ridge of the bowl.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

03-17-2024, 01:36 AM

Deluge chuckled at her brother's assessment, Ah, but if we're tradin, what better place ter stash yer wares than some borin' barren ass rock that nobody bothers ter visit? Could be a decent hidin' spot if we get in th' shit too...” Inevitably. Raiders or not, the siblings had been born pirates, a quiet life would never be their way.

She climbed further up the incline, finally breaching the top. The wind gusted around her face and she breathed the fresh open air deeply, allowing it to wrap around her before flashing her brother a fearless smile. “Ah, looks like it's full o'water after all.” She popped over the edge and slid, practically skiing down the rocky surface on some sheets of loose shale. Reaching the water's edge she lowered her nose and sniffed. “S'fresh,” She called back with surprise, her tail beginning to wave at her back, “Fresh enough ter set up a still...” She contemplated with a sing-song in her voice. Opportunity.

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my sisters are the only ones i can count on Ardens Glácies 09:46 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024