size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
02-19-2024, 07:22 PM

It wasn't long after the raiders had attacked them, and honestly, Saga had been very proud of herself! Her first fight ever, she had won! And her second fight, too! Granted, they were against rather young pups, but a win was a win and she was, in bear terms, still a cub herself in a sense. She had wanted to tell her mom right away, but after everything had gone down, she decided to wait. Her mother hadn't seemed to be in a good place, and Saga was aware of her mothers struggles for the most part. Maybe now she was in a good place to be able to tell her? It was drizzling, but Saga didn't care. She made her way to her mother's den, feeling that high come back when she thought about the raid. She climbed up toward the falls, her steps not so quiet as they squelched mud, her legs becoming painted with mud. When she arrived to the main cave where some of the pack members resided, she immediately made her way to her moms part of the den and poked her head in. "Mama, are you in here?"

"Saga"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-06-2024, 11:33 AM

The consequences of the raid, of her fights, had Bellamy choosing to spend some additional time in her den. The woman was sore, and Lucette had been firm in the fact that she needed to rest to heal her injuries… particularly the maim she had endured. It was not the first time she had been maimed in battle and Bellamy was certain it would not be the last. Ironically, the maim she had endured against that girl was a mirror to the maim she had suffered when she fought Ignis. Memories of the day she fought him, of the promise she had made with Bae-Syl, and everything that had occurred during her journey to create Ethne played in her mind.

Bellamy recognized she wasn't a perfect wolf. She had made mistakes and could be viewed by many as the monster she had once believed herself to be. Once believed herself to be? The thought brought a scoff from Bellamy’s lips. No, Bellamy had never stopped believing she was a beast. She tried to shelter her children from this fact, and had hidden much of her bloodied past…Even as a slave of the Kedieo Empire Bells knew she had a choice. A choice to either obey orders… or give up her life. And because she was a coward to face death she had done unspeakable and unforgivable things. No amount of trying to change that would erase that past. No matter the good she did now, she would always fuck up and make things worse again… that was just how things were.

Head on her pillow, Bellamy sighed softly. She worried for Gavroche, Ikuchi, and Hay. She is worried about what would come of this raid… and yet she felt she was right to defend her home. It wasn't as if a wolf woken in the middle of the night would ask invaders if all they were after was a resource, right? She had not recognized any of them… and yet she couldn't help but feel that maybe she should have. The woman shifted, moving to a sitting position on her bed of furs. There was something else tugging at her heart too, gaze pulling to the little grooves in the wall where Gavroche had once stored and sorts herbs.

“Maybe if you were still here… I could have controlled myself better.” Gav had always known how to help her…

The call of her adoptive daughter came from the main part of the cave and Bellamy rose, moving to swing the hide back and beam at her little one. “Saga,” The bear was still growing, but Bellamy could not be prouder of her. She motioned with her muzzle. “Come in, sweetheart.” Besides, she hadn't had one on one time with her daughter in far too long. It was needed, and as far as Bellamy was concerned no matter how old or how big her children became she would always welcome her kids into her den.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (195)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-18-2024, 11:59 PM

Oh good! Mother was in here and Saga happily went over to join her in her part of the den! "Mother! How are you? Are you okay?" She knew her mother had had one of her episodes during the raid against Ethne, and she was aware of what all had transpired. The friction between the two packs that would likely result from that, but who could blame Bellamy? They had come in the dead of night to try and catch them unawares, and Saga had no idea what was going on at the time! All she knew was that she needed to protect the pack, and although Ethne had failed, she had succeeded in winning her fights! She was excited about it, and proud, and riding that high for as long as she could!

"Saga"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-30-2024, 08:55 AM

Questions fell from her daughter’s muzzle and Bellamy found herself giving a small, sad smile to her daughter. “I have had a lot on my mind since the raid, but I’m alright for the most part.” The words were truthful she supposed, but she didn’t want to worry Saga with the knowledge that she now dwelled on the raid, on the injury she had caused that child. Bellamy knew the knowledge of that maim would haunt her until the grave, though perhaps, in time, she would be able to live with it better. As much as she wanted to justify it being done, she always found other reasons to question that decision. It left her mind weary.

“From what I hear Ethne fought valiantly to defend itself.” Even if they had failed, the pack had tried their best. They stood together against a foe that had come under the cover of night, much like the raids Bellamy herself was once part of to dispatch rebels. She moved to rest her head against Saga’s shoulder, chuckling softly. “I wish my mind had been in a better state, so that I could have seen the success of our members with my own eyes.” Bellamy looked up at her daughter. “How did you do, Saga?” She asked, curious how the bear had fared fighting against wolves.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did You See That!? Lazuli Falls 07:22 PM, 02-19-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024