Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-28-2024, 05:18 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
While the woman's companions were dealing with one another, Bae made the trip to his and Lucette's den quickly. Bell's needed looking after and really she could wake at any minute. His mind was full tonight. Lucy could hate him for what he was going to tell her. But she needed to know. He couldn't bear the secret alone any longer.

He rounded the corner entering the den with muddied paws. Aware Lucy would likely be where they set up the healing camp but knew the moment he called she would come. Tani and Iki must of went with her, since they weren't here. It left only Baecette in his spot sleeping. Good, he didn't want the boy to hear any of the things he would say tonight. He moved to his and Lucy's bed and grabbed a fur, yanking it from their bed and across the den, closer to the herb store. He then rolled his shoulders giving a wince when his bad shoulder twinged. It was healed but he had aggravated it tonight. He let Bells fall from his back then, carefully so he wouldn't hurt her more. He then stepped to the entrance of the den. His head tilting back, calling Lucette and making it sound like it was imperative she come alone.

He then moved, his form coming to lay near Bell's but not against her side. His eyes were on her while his ears listened for Baecette's small sounds. He would wait while he listened to Baecette sleep. He wasn't making her rush but he hoped she would. His own wounds from the quills of the purple woman could wait, but Bellamy's could not.

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-06-2024, 11:54 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Lucette had been fussing over her brother, as well as Hay, when the call from her mate came. His call was for her alone, and she shot a look between her siblings. She hadn’t seen their mother yet, though after what Hay had told her…She was shocked that she hadn’t. Bae-Syl hadn’t come to the main area for healing either, and she felt a knot in her stomach as she feared for the worst. Lucette excused herself, apologizing for needing to step away, and left her little girl to help Dorian with treating any who came to them. Sou was still learning and adjusting, but Luce was sure that she could follow instruction. She would have to trust her other siblings to care for the majority of Ethne while she went to check and see what was up with Bae.

…and when she stepped into the den she saw why he had asked for her alone.

Lucette froze at first, swallowing hard as she looked at the unconscious form of her mother. Bellamy had always been a strong figure, and seeing her like that, bleeding and her breathing coming in shorter breaths as it was, shook Lucy to the core. She took a hesitant step forward, her gaze flicking over to Bae-Syl that was laying close to her mother. Almost as if he was standing on guard, ready to move at a moment’s notice. But how he watched her mother… what had happened… Lucette felt cold wash over her body. Her mother had maimed a child… and Bae-Syl wouldn’t be like this unless he was worried there was a true threat.

That was why he had asked her to come alone.

She moved to her mother’s side, a sigh leaving her lips as she spoke. “Tell me what happened… I’m going to need to use some water to clear away this wound on her shoulder. It looks like shit.” And no doubt it was going to scar. Not to mention the wound that had been torn open on her neck… just what had her mother been doing out there? Had she slipped in the same way she almost did when she met Bae? Was this worse? She moved to fetch the skin, pouring some water over the wound. The liquid mingled with the blood, washing it down toward the fur to reveal a good chunk of flesh that had been torn away. A whimper left her.

“Oh mom…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Bae-Syl

Polaris
Bruiser

Expert Fighter (146)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
03-07-2024, 11:19 PM
Luce came and her shock was not unwarranted. Bae spared a glance to her. But he didn't let his gaze linger long on Lucy. His eyes going back to Bellamy and waiting. He was tense and ready to jump should bells wake and attack. He dared not let it happen.

Lucy moved and he nodded to her saying she would need water. His ears flicked to the sound of baecette's soft snores. Good kid didn't need this shit too.

But how did u tell the woman you loved most that her mother had asked the impossible of you? He should explain what happened first tonight. Bells slipped tonight Luce..... she maimed some kid in the raiding party for throwing a rock at her. She was maimed in return. After I finished fighting I followed her and diverted her from reaching anyone else.... I needed to assess if she was a threat to anyone. I wont allow her to fight anymore.... she is a threat when she does so. I had to knock her out so she could hopefully wake calmer." his eyes moved to Lucy's face, body rigid. He was expecting retaliation from his wife, but she needed to know the gravity of it all as Bellamy's oldest child.

He was about to rock her world worse. "Back when I first met her.... I made you mother a promise, and her one to me. If either of us slipped past the point of recovery.... we are to kill each other to protect our family. I've held this secret for a long time and its weighed me down everyday. Without your father, im afraid if she fights that she will become what she feared most. I dont want to have to act on such, but I will if it comes down to her or my family here.... but I also don't think I can, she's my family too and it would hurt you. And I promised to never hurt you or allow you to be hurt. I'm a man of my word Luce." where would this leave them? Would she tell him to get out? Would she hate him?

"Speech!"

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-10-2024, 06:52 PM

The woman had slipped into the blissful embrace of darkness, allowing her moments of peace, of lack of thought and emotion. But time would have her stirring once more, the voices of Bae-Syl and Lucette pulling her from the darkness. Bellamy groaned, trying to focus on what the rainbow marked man was saying. So she had been knocked out? It made sense. When she was heightened like that, it felt as though nothing would calm her. Guilt ate at the woman, a notice of tension in the air. That sort of tension when someone braces for the worst possible situation…

No doubt Lucette was watching Bae-Syl now, frozen from her task of tending to her. If she had any idea of what Bae-Syl was about to say next, she would have fought to stop him, but still fighting into the world of consciousness Bellamy could only fade in and out as he confessed the promise that they had made to one another. She fought, a feeling of anger that he would spill the secret that they had made in the swamp, but pain forced her back down again, never reaching the world of alert as she had hoped in order to stop the man from spilling the truth… and from hurting her daughter with it…

-Bellamy has faded back into unconsciousness.-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-10-2024, 09:01 AM

Bae-Syl’s information is the same as Haydee’s unfortunate confirmation… Her mother had maimed a child. Lucette furrowed her brow, gaze falling back to her injured mother as she listened to what her mate had to say. She worked on cleaning the wound, using a mix of water and some moss to clear away blood and shredded fur and flesh that was in the way of seeing the wound clearly. She didn’t like what she was hearing, that her mother was in such a state that the only way she could have been handled was by knocking her out. She hated that… she glanced down at the herbs, shifting the ones she would need to make a poultice for the wound closer. But for now she said nothing, allowing Bae-Syl to finish.

…But the mention of a promise brought her head up in a snap. She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, her posture shifted to something uncertain. “Bae… why would you both make such a promise…? I…” Her gaze fell, a wave of uncertainty crashing over her. Bellamy had freaked out when she had first met Bae-Syl, when the tiger had gone after Hay… but to go after a kid? “I believe you when you say she maimed a kid, Hay mentioned that too… but… surely there was some sort of other trigger behind it.. I.. I can’t believe she would just…” Tears had started to form in her eyes as she looked back up at him, hurt.

“...and you guys made this promise without telling any of us…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Superman or Demon? time you tell me Lazuli Falls 05:18 PM, 01-28-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024