Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
01-15-2024, 10:57 PM

His grandmother had interrupted his playing to tell him that some friends of Ethne had come, and they had brought with them another yearling. A pretty piebald galaxy girl. He hadn’t paused to listen longer than that, excitement spurring his paws as he raced toward the borders of Lazuli Falls. There was only one girl that could be, right!? Trixy! She had to be here! And it wasn’t raining for once, though it was overcast and cloudy. Gav had fluffed up his feathers to keep warm, ears pricked forward as he ran across mud and muck from the rains before. Then he saw her. He didn’t know what she was looking at but that was okay! A wide grin crossed his face as he put on an extra burst of speed to close the distance between. A mistake, because the moment he went to slow Gavroche slipped and went tumbling into the mud. Now on his back he slid forward, just into view of his friend as his tail wagged back and forth. “Trixy! Welcome to Ethne~”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
01-16-2024, 12:07 AM
Bellatrix

Beau had decided to bring her with him to see their allies in Ethne, something about a cat problem or something like that. She had begged him to let her help but he was so stubborn with the no because she was so small. But come one for goodness sake, she had the will to fight for what was right and Beau knew it. So instead she got to visit the others of Ethne. Well he did say there were alot of wolves here that she could make some friends with. So not a total loss and that was definitely a compromise she could take happily. Friends were better than cats anyway. She did leave him with the look and a stern telling him she wanted a cool trinket from a cat and that he better not get hurt or she would tell on him to Tanelan. Then she had been off like a dart to the territory border as soon as she had been given permission.

She was more than happy to sit here on the border waiting though. She hadn't been given permission by the alpha yet or someone inside Ethne so she was going to do like she was supposed to as the face of Norad. She was a princess after all. She had been looking at some of the strange blue colored rocks she could see from here when sudden movement and noise caught her attention. A boy with wings.... WAIT, GAV! Suddenly her excitement was written on her face and her half tail was wagging excitedly. Then he was on his back sliding towards her. She couldn't help the giggle at the other having fumbled, but she tried to hide it behind her white dipped paw. She'd been doing her best to stay out of the mud mostly, since cleaning that from her white was an atrocious matter.

It had been a while since the two had seen each other. both had grown, though not much since they both were around the same size. Her fur was fluffed against the wind and she gave Gav a smile. "Gav! Its great to see you! I thought you lived at the castle though? What are you doing here?" She was curious but also had an amount of excitement in her voice. She stood up and stayed where she was though seeing as no one had told her to go into the packs home yet or invited her. Maybe Gav lived with both packs though? How could that be though?  

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
03-20-2024, 11:07 PM

Trixy was happy, giggling at his entrance. Gavroche wasn’t upset though, he lay there on his back in the mud, tail wagging furiously as he grinned up at her. Dirty or not, the boy was just happy to see her again. It had been too long since they played in the God’s Garden by the Hallows, and her question brought laughter from him. “Nope! I was living there for a while with my friend Dusk, but I actually live here~” He rolled over, getting up with the realization his mom was going to flip the moment she saw how dirty he was. Oh well! That was a problem for later Gav, the Gav right now wanted to catch up with his friend!

“Actually… Since I was so little when I was taken, I didn’t know what this pack was called, so we couldn’t find the way home. But Artorias, Dusk’s dad, was super nice and let Dusk watch over me.” Waving Trixy forward, he ushered her over the border. “Come on! It’s chilly out here in the wind and we live in this really cool cavern! There are a bunch of dens that branch off that my family lives in, and further back there's these edible crystal things! They’re really sweet and yummy!” Gavroche wasn’t taking no for an answer as he bounced forward.

“C’mon! I’ll race you to the falls!” It was a challenge, a playful glint in his eye as he paused, waiting to see if Bellatrix would agree to race the way there. Even if she didn’t really know the way, once she heard the falls he was sure she’d find them easy!

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
03-20-2024, 11:34 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

Gav explained why he was here but had previously been at the castle and she gave him a nod as she lowered her paw. His back was in the mud and she bet he was filthy. Of course she wasn't one to want to have a bath in the cold so she was keeping herself from just splashing more mud on him.

She stood up though as he invited her over the border and she gave him her smile. She was keeping herself from vibrating with excitement at the prospect of exploring the packs main dens and getting to know a few of the kids here. And then Gav spoke about tasty rocks and she tilted her head. She kind of wanted to taste that, and she bet her siblings would love for her to bring them one as a treat for when they got home.

Then gav challenged her and she went from trying to take in the scenery to snapping her head to gav with a competitive grin. "Oh your on Gav! You've never met a princess stronger or faster than Bellatrix Ravenwood!" and just like that she was taking off. Her toes dug into the mud and her pace kicked up to a sprint. She couldn't let Gav beat her. She was gonna be the best! She weaved and darted between the trees in the direction they had been moving. Though truth be told she had no idea where the finish line was supposed to be. The girl let her spine stretch out as she used her tail like a rudder. Her head was level to her spine and face forward to be as aerodynamic as possible.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Bellatrix vs Gavaroche II for Race
Round 1/x
Size: Toy size
Build: Light
Racing Accessory: Rabbit Foot Necklace
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: n/a

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
04-10-2024, 08:33 AM

Bellatrix accepted his challenge and was off like a shot. With a whoop Gavroche set off behind her, bounding forward like a rabbit with hopping, kicking gait as he weaved past trees and bushes in the direction of the falls. Once they hit the clearing and could see the water he knew that Trixy would really be going. His best hope was to try and catch up to her now! He stumbled a little, catching himself as a paw hit a root. Whoops! That was no good. He tried to shake it off, hoping that as he tried to get back up to speed that it wouldn’t cost him the race. He liked Bellatrix, sure, but that didn’t mean he didn’t want to win! A wide grin was on his face as he hopped over a log and called out to his friend. “Keep an eye out for the water! That’s how you’ll know where the finish line is!”

Gavroche II vs Bellatrix for Race
Round 1/2
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Healer
Specialty:

Using my black cat's foot on my OOC account (Beau-tifullyWritten) for this race.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 09:33 PM
Bellatrix

Gav was hopping around like a rabbit. And to be fair she didn't much care if she lost. She was here to have fun and hang out. Had she known that Gav lived in Ethne she would of been hanging out with him so much more. She bet her dad wouldn't of minded her visiting Ethne alot since they were allies. She'd have to talk to the lady Beau went to find those tigers with if she could come into Ethne more later.

Her toes gripped into the mud and mud was being kicked up by her as she moved as fast as she could. Her breath was coming in pants as she heard Gav holler out about the water. Water and finish line. She got it. She could hear the falls, and thats when she seemed to kick it up into a higher gear. She didn't even hear Gav trip. Though had she heard it she likely would of stopped to make sure her friend was okay.

She could see the water and she grinned. "There it is! I'm gonna win Gav!" she grinned and closed her eyes as she rushed for the water. This was it! She was gonna win!

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Bellatrix vs Gavaroche II for Race
Round 2/2
Racing Accessory: Rabbit Foot Necklace
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: n/a

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-04-2024, 02:24 PM

And the winner is...

Bellatrix

Due to not posting within the time limit, Gavaroche II loses by default.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We were instantly friends Lazuli Falls 10:57 PM, 01-15-2024 04:43 PM, 05-12-2024