ardent

You Can Call me Queen 'B'

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Because I think it'll be much more interesting, this is happening before Raven joins Amenti. :) And also, sorry for crapiness, not all that good at opening!!

A sultry dame of ebony colouring would wander into view, claws clicking on the thick ice. An interesting structure caught her beautiful bicoloured orbs, her dainty paws taking her in it's direction. She could smell another in the area, a busy one, for sure. Clearly the wolf had claimed this as her own territory, so the obsidian temptress was trespassing, in a way. She knew that by now the lord or dam of the area was aware of her presence, she simply wandered about in waiting. She examined the shining structure, it's strangeness leading the way for wonder. So intriguing, so foreign. Tilting her head quizzically, she continued to examine it. That is, until the scent of a wolf, a she wolf, caught her olfactory sensor's attention. And you are? She asked, turning to face the direction of the scent.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-24-2013, 05:23 PM

The woman paced in contemplation. Her mind was racing with thoughts and ideas. Should she challenge the Amenti Queen for her throne? Should she throw Ozz and Karmen into a monarchy of power. Woman would rule the pack, a council of bad bitches. Canttina would be the leader of course. The woman flocked to her. Like a mother hen and her chicks. It was glorious, yet a little overwhelming for the behemoth. Her claws clinked upon the iron floor. Her shoulders were high and head low. Her mask was still stained with the luxurious crimson that once flowed through the veins of a little girl named Arthfael. But, when the best heard words her eyes flashed open in alarm.

Her body turned instantly to face the entrance of her roomy den. Her eyes were like daggers as she saw the ebony woman poke her lovely little head in. Another bitch? Canttina instantly smirked, but her body did not soften. She padded forward a step and emitted demonic tones into the brisk air. "You ask the name of the daemon in charge of the land you step on. You dare as me the question. Yet I ask, who are you?" She spoke in theatrical tones, her sentences were hidden yet bland. They asked questions yet they circled around threatening tones and words. Canttina was happy yet unhappy that this woman decided to set foot on her turf without permission. Though, her body nearly trembled at the sight of the dark woman, she always loved dark pelts.

" speech "

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2013, 05:40 PM

Such rude words would fall into her dark pointed auds, yet she let them roll off her back. A sarcastic smirk split her lips to reveal her perfect ivory razors, and her voice would fill the air once more. I'm going to ignore the fact that you never introduced yourself, you naughty girl. The name's Raven, and I'd love it if you would tell me yours. Yeah, she was a bitch, a sexy bitch. She stepped towards the other woman, taking notice of the wolf skull that masked her face. Such a large, powerful creature she was. Rather demonic, in fact. What a queen she would make. She thought to herself. But Raven was unsure of how tolerant and helpful a queen she would be. That would determine how successful her pack would be. Leaving those thoughts to trail off, she let her exotic eyes flit over the she wolf. She waited, long ebony tail flickering back and forth. If one focussed hard enough on her flanks, they would find darker markings along them that appeared to be folded wings. An angel from hell, beautiful, but not helpful or kind to anyone other than those she knew well.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-24-2013, 06:25 PM

They stood face to face, like men. Their nostrils flared and their eyes strong. The obsidian girly before her was like a sexy monster. Her wisp of a tail fluttered about upon her read and those odd eyes roamed her surroundings. Oh, these woman were going to kill Canttina. Was this heaven? More like hell. One by one they filled her den. It was like a dream, yet she only had nightmares. The words that filled the brisk air when the ebony goddess spoke made Canttina's horrible hackles raise, yet she sucked in a quick breath. She would stay .. friendly enough .. until a challenge arose. The woman had to much going for her to risk a fight at that moment. As they sized eachother up the girly took a step forward. Canttina wanted to attack at that moment. For hell's sake she killed a girl for waking her up! Would she let this bitch enter her den without permission? She was just to luxurious to harm. Yet, Canttina would love to harm this one. Her horrible words were let forth harshly, "Mmm, naughty I am indeed, if only you knew." She licked her flawed lips before emitting more words. "Darling Raven, you speak to Canttina." She spoke her name in a gentle wave of harsh vocals. Canttina was extra spunky today, it was odd yet .. exciting.

" speech "

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 11:16 AM

Canttina. Interesting. This particularly ordinary wolf seemed to take an interest in the sultry obsidian bitch, so Raven decided to play the game too. She grinned, letting her own mind fall from her inky black lips. While Canttina is a lovely name, I think I'm going to call you Queen. It suits you more. She purred, coming closer to the other woman and smiling devilishly up at her. Is that okay with you? Then she set about letting her eyes wander over the scene. There were bones and things all over the place, a beautiful array that included even a few wolf bones. I have to watch my tongue around this one, she's quite the little killer. Maybe this isn't my smartest move... Whatever, it's not like she'd kill someone as gorgeous as me. She thought to herself, and continued on her little game. Is this beautifully decorated den yours? The fae asked, stalking around the larger woman and occasionally running her long, soft tail along the wolf's flanks.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 12:13 PM

They stared at eachother. Canttina radiated with lust, yet she stood still. The other seemed so calm, but her sexy grin made Canttina seethe with heat. Words were emitted from the lovely Raven and Canttina grinned. Queen. Oh how she loved that, soon enough she would be a Queen. She already had her subjects. The woman padded closer and Canttina licked her lips. A question was asked and the demoness nodded. "Of course, my little Raven." She spoke in a sickening tone, gentle yet dark. Her yellow eyes stared at the bicolored ones that scanned her den. As Raven passed by her wispy black tail danced across her body. Canttina sucked in a short breath. She turned to face her den, her eyes scanned the decorated room with pride. In the back left corner was Ozz's skins and bones she collected. The in the rest of the den was Canttina's bones and bits everywhere. In the very center was a black wool pallet in which the daemon slept upon. A question was heard and the mahogany beast nodded once again. "Me and my mate Ozz share this den. But, I have lived here for about a year now."

" speech "

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 02:42 PM

She could feel the other woman's lust, yet she continued to let her tail slide along the timber wolf's flanks until Raven reached her face once more. Oh, you have a mate? I wouldn't take a demoness such as yourself to be the sharing type. She confessed with a giggle. Her dark bodice rose and fell with each breath, perfectly calm in the face of such uncertainty at how her statement could be received. I'm curious, Queen. Are you building yourself a little pack here? Or do you plan a takeover? She asked, her voice taking on a slight purr as she uttered the word 'Queen'. Maybe I will not have to join Amenti after all, maybe I can ask acceptance into this one. She thought, letting her mind muse over the possibility. As she waited, she let her rear fall gently to the floor, resting calmly on her haunches and wrapping her long obsidian banner over her paws. She was intrigued now, and wondered what the answers to her questions would reveal themselves to be.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 05:06 PM

Canttina watched the raven's every movement. Her hips, those, those lovely hips. Canttina wished she could just ravage them but she remained cool calm and collected. The wispy tail flickered across Canttina's lips, she extended her ravaged tongue to lick the tip. Oh, Ozz was very lucky Canttina had control over her body. Gentle words were let forth in a very luxurious tone. "I am usually not, but she captured my heart. Her mind is just as insane as mine. It is glorious." She spoke in a slightly more chipper voice. Then more words were heard and Canttina tilted her head. The raven must smell the various scents within the den of her many visitors. "I plan on building an empire of powerful and dark woman to rule this man dominated land." She grinned, her masked covered face twisting into a sick expression. Canttina watched as the woman sit, she slithered to move in front of the raven and turn to face her. She sat upon one of Ozz's skins with a tilt of her head. "What of it, my Raven?" She spoke softly, her tongue rolled over her scarred lips in delight.

" speech "

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 05:33 PM
She listened intently to the woman's responses, intrigued by her answers. Insane? Isn't everyone just touch mad? Must just be me then.. She thought to herself. Her idea of a pack was interesting, a purely woman dominated group, dark women, even. Raven would have to keep an eye on this daemon's progress, it interested her greatly. Her delicate cranium lifting as she heard a question fall from the demonic woman's scarred lips.

"I have to admit, it was simply something that interested me." She admitted to the other creature. The sultry obsidian fae watched her sit before her, the look in her eyes as she watched the gorgeous ebony woman. She decided to share something with the female timber wolf that would either make or break the situation. Parting sumptuous black lips, she let her voice fall into the air coated in an irresistible purr. "I will be joining the pack called Amenti in the near future, but if you are in need of another dark woman, I'll be your girl." She told the she wolf, knowing the last part of her speech would serve a double meaning, something she would usually use before leaving a man behind, but instead was a way of assuring her place in a wonderful creation, a pack led by twisted sisters.

"Speech"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 06:24 PM

The daemon sat. Her beaming orbs were connected with the beautiful ones of the girl before her. If she was not a mated woman Canttina would have pounced like the Raven was her prey. Her fluffy tail flicked about behind her idly as she watched the Raven before her. An answer was produced and Canttina giggled lightly. Yet, the giggle was not giddy it was much darker. "Very well then, love." She was a simple yet very complex woman. She was not one to pry at such things. Though, when Canttina heard the next words her ears perked. A horrible smirk spread across her marred lips slightly hidden by her crown. "I will be challenging Alena for her throne in a day or two. You can take your pick then, little dove." She winked and rolled her scarred shoulders. "What do you have to offer, little girly?"

" speech "

Raven

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 10:08 PM
She listened to the word spoken by Canttina, taking great interest in her plans. Take my pick, hmm? Wonderful. She thought, smiling. The next question perked up the ebony damsel's ears, peaking her interest. She pondered it, thinking of all the things she had to offer. Well, there were her good looks, they had to be worth something, otherwise Raven would be dead by now... Then there was her ability to fade into darkness without a trace, listening in on conversations and then leaving, as if she were never there. That was how she had learned of all the packs, and chosen Amenti.

She decided to be honest, see what she was really worth in a pack like this. "Well, Queen, I must admit I've gotten by mainly on my good looks this far, but I'm a half decent spy, which is how I learned of Amenti in the first place." She told the woman, her first trait accompanied by a chuckle. Though her second ability was followed by a sheepish grin, since she wasn't actually how sure shit would go if she were actually speaking with the target, and not listening to passing conversations from the shadows. So she would wait, scanning the woman's face for reactions.

As she watched Canttina's face, she began to realize the true beauty of the female timber wolf. Though she wore a mask, which made Raven want to see her true face. On the inside, she was gripped by a certain insanity, but it only made her scars and blemishes more beautiful, for they had their own special meanings. What a formidable, wonderful Queen. She couldn't wait to see what the woman's reaction would be.

"Speech"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-28-2013, 01:19 PM

The woman sat their and waited for the other dame to speak. Raven finally let forth lovely words and the demon laughed softly. Her tongue slithered across her scarred muzzle. What an narcissistic bitch.. Yet Canttina was the same way and could not deny the beauty of this little woman. Her black pelt did it for her at first. Canttina loved the darker pelted woman. Though, she was taken at the moment. Her eyes could still roam right? "I am sure your looks go very far. Though, can a woman like you survive alone? Fight?" She laughed softly and tilted her head. A long tail flicked about upon her rear as she waited for a reply from the Raven.

" speech "