gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-24-2024, 01:44 PM

The woman lost her last fight and, as they promised they would, her companions lead her away from the battlefield. Her wounds had dried on her face where Gilgamesh’s attacks had landed, deep but the chances were they would not scar… her muzzle however still occasionally was aggravated and bled fresh again. Divinities above that stung. She wasn’t even sure how long she had been gone, but she had made Whiskers promise her children that she and Ears would get her home. How long had the rest of their wolves been home? Bellamy had rested for a while, curled up somewhere among the plants of Fern Gulley. Sleep had come and gone… and now she was arriving back in Ethne’s camp in the late afternoon.

Bellamy knew her children would want to see her. Would her… savagery start to worry them again? The fact that she lost herself on the battlefields? Her eyes blinked, a grunt passing her lips as she turned away from the falls and headed toward the creek. She wanted to see Acere… and Dorian denned in the creek’s territory. With any luck at all she would be able to see her son and then slip off to go see Acere…Had they even won the raid? Bellamy didn’t know. Despite the bloodshed… Bellamy was glad that her family had shown that win or lose they wouldn’t be easily walked over. If nothing else the Raiders learned that Ethne would fight back. But… would that be where it ended? Bellamy could only hope so.

Arriving outside Dorian’s den she gave a soft bark, wondering if her boy was even resting within it.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Dorian

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Advanced Healer (116)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022
04-29-2024, 12:54 PM
After the raid he had retreated back to his den. He knew he should probably have gone to the falls to help with any healing that needed to be done since that was where the majority of the pack was bound to gather as they retreated home, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. The more they fought, the more he saw his family and pack injured, the more he couldn't bear it. It was one thing to heal someone injured by a force of nature, an accident, or wild predator, but to see others so willingly attack and disfigure one another over... what? He wasn't even sure. He hadn't even been able to bring himself to fight–instead bowing out the moment one of their opponents attacked him, turning back toward home without knowing what the outcome was. He was ashamed of himself at that, but also angry that he was put in that situation to begin with.

He was still in his den when he heard a familiar bark from outside, the sound making his ears perk with recognition. The thought crossed his mind to lay quiet and still in hopes that his mother might think he wasn't home or that maybe he was asleep so she might leave him be, but the iron smell of blood reached him on the slight breeze that blew into the den and he knew why she was here. With a quiet sigh he uncurled himself from his bed and grabbed a few of his supplies before he slipped out into the sunlight, his brow creasing with concern when he saw the injuries across her face and muzzle. "Mom..." He quickly put down the bag of herbs and bandages he kept at the ready most of the time so that he could get a closer look, inspecting the wounds and deciding the best way to treat them before he started pulling out the herbs he'd need. "Why are you out here and not back at the falls with the others?" he questioned as he worked, glancing down with a thankful nod to his companion as Copper brought out a few clean rags from his den.

"Dorian"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-14-2024, 09:16 AM

Dorian slipped from the den, her son also looking a bit worse for wear. Not physically, thank the gods… it seemed that he had managed to come away from the Raider’s unscathed. He set down his supplies, looking over the injuries on her face. Gilgamesh’s bite didn’t feel too deep, but the cuts over her lips stung like a bitch… the dog had gotten her good. At his question Bellamy sighed softly. “Well… I didn’t exactly come back with the main group.” The woman sat and curled her tail around her body.

“My mind shifts when I’m on the battlefield… It happened again.” Though Bellamy knew telling him this would make Dorian worry, she knew it was important he knew. “Life or death, fighting with all I have…” Bellamy sighed softly.

“Before it slipped, I could see the ferocity with which some of the Ethne wolves fought. I… worry Haydee is taking my teachings far too literally… Ethne was never meant to be so violent… Maybe if I had been a better leader, maybe if I hadn’t had Haydee step up so young things would be better…” The interactions with the Raiders had been nothing but south, and neither pack was making things better right now…

“Sorry, I don’t mean to put this on you…” The woman told him, apologizing.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ouchie Bleedies Cattail Creek 01:44 PM, 03-24-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024