size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-25-2024, 12:40 AM

With each step, Talyssa grew closer to the edge of Ashen territory, and the landscape transformed before her. The marshland spread out in a vast expanse, its reeds swaying gently in the breeze like an endless sea of green. Mist hung in the air, casting an otherworldly veil over the surroundings. As she stepped closer, Talyssa breathed in deeply, taking in the earthy scent of damp soil and vegetation that filled her senses. The marsh was alive with the sounds of nature. Birds of all kinds darted through the air, their colorful feathers glinting in the sunlight that filtered through the mist. Their melodious calls harmonized with the deep croaking of frogs and the gentle rustle of reeds. Talyssa's eyes followed a large heron as it gracefully took flight, its long legs skimming the surface of the water before disappearing into the ethereal mist.

With her senses on high alert, Talyssa swept her eyes over the border of Ashen territory, searching for any telltale signs of movement. The marshland was eerily quiet, save for the occasional rustle of leaves and the distant calls of birds. As she stepped forward, her voice rang out like a bell through the still air, carrying across the murky waters and echoing off the surrounding trees. Hopefully, she wasn’t interrupting anything important.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-25-2024, 01:12 AM

Ashen seemed to be quite the popular destination as of late. Another howl rang out, seeking audience and, thankfully, Chimera was nearby. The giant brute had been checking the duck traps for new bodies. The kids were raising ducks and harvesting eggs, so he was collecting new ducks each day until he believed they had enough for their own flock. Today he'd caught two ducks and had placed them in a large, straw woven basket with a lid. After placing the basket in the shade, Chimera made his way towards the border.

A pretty young woman stood there, delicate of frame. She had manners, he could see, as she stood on the opposite side of the border. The dual-toned brute offered the fae a nod of his blocky skull. "Chimera Klein, King of Ashen. How might I be able to help you, young lady?" He was pleasant enough, though a smile would only touch on his lips when the wind shifted and brought the scent of The Hallows with it.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Talyssa

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-25-2024, 01:31 AM

Talyssa stood in awe as the mist swirled and coiled, like a curtain being drawn back to reveal the imposing figure of Chimera Klein, King of Ashen. He was a towering presence, his broad shoulders and chiseled features exuding power and authority. Yet, as he drew near, she could see a softness in his eyes that put her at ease. She waited patiently until he stood on the opposite side of the border before speaking, her voice respectful and clear. "It is an honor to meet you, Chimera," she began, her words ringing out with reverence. "My name is Talyssa Carpathius, a cartographer by trade. And with your permission, I was hoping to be granted access to survey Ashen's territory and complete my maps of Southern Boreas." She explained, her heart pounding with anticipation, hoping her request would not be seen as too bold or audacious. After a few moments of hesitance, she continued. “I’m also a bit of a scholar, so if there is anything you would like from me in trade for access to your land, I would be happy to oblige.” Her tone light and airy as she finished her proposal.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-01-2024, 08:13 PM

It was no secret that this was one of Artorias' children. She introduced herself as Talyssa and quickly moved on to state her business in Ashen. The girl wanted to make maps and had asked to map Ashen territory. Chimera could see no issue with that. He trusted Artorias and so he trusted his daughter by extension. The big brute nodded in agreement before speaking. "Yes, I'll agree to let you travel through Ashen territory to complete your work," the man stated.

It surprised Chimera that Talyssa offered something in turn. He wouldn't turn the young scholars offer down. "I've a large number of children," he began, giving his blocky skull a tilt. "If you could give them a lesson or two in whatever you see fit, we can call it an even trade." Chi looked out over the estuary, towards the island in the distance. "It will take you more than a day to do your work. Consider yourself a guest of Ashen. If you need anything and can't find myself, ask my son Quill for assistance."

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Child Tamer for Hire Avian Estuary 12:40 AM, 03-25-2024 08:06 PM, 04-19-2024