gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-08-2024, 06:16 PM

Ghoul knew Medusa would understand. They had seen each other through easy times and difficult times and though his heart wanted a kingdom of his own, he was relieved to be back within Insomnia. With the pups and Cricket tucked into bed beneath the willows, Ghoul walked with Henbane toward the grasslands where Medusa's den was. Or least where he knew he could find her most nights. Choosing to come by at night meant that Medusa's pups as well would be asleep and there would be less chance of them being interrupted - not that he minded, the pups were rather well behaved.

Glancing to Henbane, he gives her a ghostly smile and leans over to nudge her with his shoulder. "You will like Medusa, there aren't many who don't," Ghoul encourages her, a chuckle in his chest. While Medusa could have enemies, it was hard to dislike the bone marked Queen. Once they're close enough, he tilts his chin up to request Medusa's presence. Stopping his paws, he sits down into a relaxed position, his shortened tail brushing against the grass a few times. "I hope she's glad I'm back as well," he admits quietly to the bleach spotted girl. It wasn't often he was open or even emotional as he was being right now.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-08-2024, 08:47 PM

She was feeling restless. Then again, wasn't she always? The pack was named Insomnia for a reason, though whether or not others knew it was named after one of her many afflictions remained to be seen. She tried so, so hard to fall asleep, but it just wasn't happening. She thought about Widow. About Ghoul. The pups. The pack. The future. The past. Sometimes everything all at once and she couldn't sort one thought from the other, always tangled up like a fishing line snagged in the trees after a bad cast. Ghoul, not too long ago, had decided his heart had him set on seeking a pack of his own for him and his family, and honestly, Medusa was fine with that. She would support him in his endeavors, though she had to admit, she would sorely miss him.

So it was a very welcome surprise when she heard him calling for her, and The Wraith wasted no time as she immediately rolled onto her feet and bounced up like an excited puppy during playtime! Ghoul was back!? She rushed to the exit, skidding to a halt and damn near not fast enough as she slid back onto her butt and practically all the way over to avoid crashing into Ghoul! Haphazardly righting herself in her usual lack of grace, Medusa smiled wide as she practically bounced in her seat. "Ghoul is back! Medusa missed you!" Her gaze found someone else with him! This one with sone cool looking teeth! No, tusks? Like what the wild pigs had! "OOoh! Where did Ghoul find her!?"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hello darling, i'd like you to meet my friend Dancefloor of the Gods 06:16 PM, 04-08-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024