Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

Trixy was doing her best to distract herself. She really just wanted to march up to the syndicate doors and win her home back. Beau didn't want them to seek revenge but that wasn't what she wanted, she wanted her home back. She wanted to prove to everyone that she wasn't weak and that she could stand for what was right.

She'd have to perfect her fighting form and technique though. Those barbaric bullies didn't look like a joke. She needed to make them know she was serious.

Today found Trixy looking for Gav. Though he wasn't anywhere near the pools or the cool rock candy spot. She wasn't sure where else to look for him. Maybe she should figure out someone else to hang out with? Until she could find Gav anyway. She could hang out with Haydee... maybe if she wasn't busy. Alphas were always busy. Getting to know haydee wouldn't be a bad idea, after all she would be an alpha likely one day too.

So without a second thought she turned and with a grin made to go find Haydee. She didn't know where to start but the community area sounded like a good start. Frank was there with the chickens so she could even visit him if she didn't find Haydee. Her half tail was wagging as she made her way into the community area, her dual colored eyes looking about.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-09-2024, 07:33 PM

With the arrival of the Norad refugees, Haydée has been carefully getting things set up for them to ensure that they are all safe and comfortable. With a load of furs across her back, the young Leader crosses through the communal area on her way to deliver the items to the temporary shelters that have been set up when her emerald gazes lands on a red nose reindeer that is allowing the pack’s chickens to roost on him.

Amusement colors her eyes as she chuckles brightly, recognizing the companion as Frank, Bellatrix’s friend and she calls out, “Frank don’t them boss you around! They will make you into a chicken if you let them!” Joy weaves through her words and, while Ethne is in mourning for the passing of Baecette, it is important that they all find and appreciate happiness when they can. A tiny form enter the area and Haydée warmly calls out, “Hey Trixy! I think Frank wants to be a chicken.”

Gentle laughter fills the air as she shifts her shoulders, settling the load a little more evenly across her back as she begins to walk away toward the temporary homes of the Norad wolves. Suddenly, Haydée pauses and looks back at the yearling, a warm smile filling her face as she says, “Want to give me a paw? I am taking these furs out to everyone is settled so that they can be more comfortable and I sure would love some company.”

Maybe it will even give the two a chance to talk about everything that has happened so Haydée can get a gauge of how everyone is handling the recent changes.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 09:56 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She was greeted with the sight of Frank and some chickens and she grins. Her grin growing as she pricks her ears and Haydee calls out to her. She gives a giggle at the thought. Her paws moving and trotting to be closer to the Ethne leader. "Perhaps he thinks he already is.

She didn't know Ethne was in mourning, nor that her tragedy wasn't the only one this season. She takes in the leader as she shifts the weight of the blankets and then her head turns to frank. When she tips her head in Haydee's direction, frank is fast, standing and carefully hopping the fence on the coop and maneuvering with grace to stand with the two girls. Trixy gave haydee a grin at that.

"Definitely, since they're kind of my responsibility. Put them on Frank though, he doesn't mind. He used to help me get all sorts of stuff back to my Dad's hut." she puffed her chest out at the fact. She was proud that her and her friend were useful. And even happier to take the responsibility of taking care of her family and their now displaced pack. It was too bad alot of their supplies and blankets had to be left behind though. But she knew a little work would definitely help keep her mind off everything.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
05-02-2024, 07:37 PM

A twinkling laugh fills the air as Bellatrix replies and Hay is quick to say, “Very true! If he starts squawking, we will just have to house him in there.” The reindeer then approaches the pair as she talks to Trixy and the girl offers Frank’s back to help carry the load of furs. Gratefully, she shifts the furs over to the companion, thanking him profusely before turning her attention back to the tiny girl with boundless ambitions.

Inclining her head, the trio slowly set off to where the displaced wolves have made up their temporary home. As they walk, Haydée looks over to the young girl and softly asks, “How have you been holding up Trixy? Is there anything I can do for you?” Tone is soft and filled with love because the russet Leader remembers when, not too long ago, she had barely turned one and found herself Leader of Ethne. This girl has been through a lot in a short amount of time and she wants to give her everything she will need to succeed in whatever endeavor she wants to undertake.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Im gonna go far, cuz im just a kid Lazuli Falls 09:43 PM, 04-04-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024