gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
04-11-2024, 03:42 PM
Having accumulated a ton of designs over the last few years, many of them have remained unused! I'd love to bring at least one new character in, but I struggle to connect with characters that don't have some sort of plan or plot laid out for them. So! Here are a few that I am most interested in bringing to Ardent. If anyone wants to steal them for their pack, a plot, or something pls let me know what you have in mind! Also, they're not listed in any particular order~

Karasu

Name means Crow or Raven in Japanese. Melanistic male, hella sasuke vibes. Stoic, quiet, broody, emo dude. probably pretty sensitive, but does a good job at hiding it... most of the time.

AnburĊzu - "Ambrose"

An FTM that ran away from his homeland and arranged marriage (parents were phobic). Would be open to the fiance following him here and either starting drama or loving him for who he is. Sassy, dramatic, drama queen, whore.

Jewels

A super gay, flirty whore. Would 100% be a drag queen if he was a human lmao. Uses his feminine appearance to his advantage. Knows he's pretty and hates getting dirty so he bathes often.

Everild

Not much has been thought of for him, but I imagine a rowdy punk that doesn't know when to quit. He has an adorably dorky underbite, a tail that's been broken so many times, and a permanent scowl. His name also means boar battle, lmao.

Needs New Name

Formerly the design I was using for Widow's first daughter, I really don't want to reuse the name I gave her then, which was Morte. Maybe Deville? No real solid ideas for her either, but I'm thinking demure and perhaps a bit dark/evil?

Other Designs

Toyhouse

I have a million and six other designs that I would be equally happy to give some love! If you see one that catches your interest, let me know and we can plan something around it~ I also have plenty in my Toyhouse Sales and my Stash Sales that I would be open to keeping.