Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-09-2024, 12:01 AM

Such a heavenly view

She'd spoken to Artorias and was well on her way. But first thing was first, finding Buttons. Though she had done her best to track her sister for the moment. Her scent was sending Trixy north to Boreas. She'd have to go back to Ethne and speak to Haydee before she left Auster. Since she did want to make sure her parents were still informed.

But first she wanted to stop someplace sort of special. She had let Frank stop near a good patch of grass and had decided to pad into the gardens without him. She had met one of her best friends here and the memory was a happy one. They'd played all day here and she could remember it like it was yesterday. If only she could turn the clock back to those carefree days.

She found the spot she had first hidden from gav in and smiled. She padded to the patch of purple flowers her nose dropping to take in the scent. She didn't know any of the names of the herbs or flowers but these were her favorite if she had to pick. Her vest had been removed and left with the grazing reindeer, so she took the moment to flop into the flowers and lay with her belly up in them. Her eyes cast up to the clouds.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-09-2024, 12:12 AM

It seemed as though she wouldn't be the only one enjoying the flower covered garden today. As Dusk collected flowers into a basket, (Yes, Dusk was collecting flowers. Weird, right?) her fiery gaze happened upon a small, colorful form. The tiny fae plopped down into a pile of flowers and a soft huff of amusement left the dark lady's nares. It was a good thing that she'd already collected some of those ones.

Since the two were in such close proximity, the obsidian woman cleared her throat lightly, alerting the other girl to her presence. Dusk stood in a patch of shade beneath one of the blossoming trees, a woven basket draped over one shoulder. She'd been collecting flowers simply because they smelled nice and because she knew Bramble would enjoy having pretty things to put behind her ears. She tried to be a good sister. Really, she did.

"Lovely day we're having," she voiced in naturally husky tones. The midnight fae gently extracted herself from the loop of the basket, careful not to get it caught on her antlers. After sitting the basket down, she seated herself as well, long tail slithering across the grassy earth to rest comfortably against one hip. "I'm Dusk Carpathius. Who might you be?"

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-09-2024, 12:34 AM
Bellatrix

Trixy hadn't seen the other woman, had thought she was alone. So the sudden throat clearing had her rolling over fast and her head darting to the reason for the sudden surprise. Flowers stuck to her in spots but she didn't care. She had her scruff ruffled and her ears perked. But after a moment she pressed her ears back in embarrassment as she took a moment to recompose herself.

She sat up and shook the flowers from her pelt as she took in more of the other girls features. She was dark as night and under a shade tree. No wonder Trixy hadn't seen her. Thought the girls first statement had trixy nodding. Indeed it was a nice day.

Then she introduced herself and Trixy recognized two things. First the last name. Artorias had the same last name and she didn't doubt who her father might be when she looked at the other girls eyes. Second the scent. She was definitely from the Hallows. With that trixy definitely relaxed and let a grin spread on her face, her tail wagging in a friendly manner. She stood and moved to seat herself in the same shade as the other girl and close enough that they could talk easily but far enough to maintain personal space and so she wouldn't have to crane her eyes to keep eye contact. "Bellatrix Ravenwood. Sorry if I ruined your garden over there. I um.... was kind of enjoying a good memory. And their smell is my favorite." she let out a nervous laugh about having been so distracted by a memory that she'd even gone so far as to smash flowers when she laid in them.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-11-2024, 08:14 PM

The girl came and sat beneath the shade tree and introduced herself. Dusk accepted the name with a nod. It sounded familiar, but she'd been out of the loop as far as politics went lately thanks to her injuries. When the girl apologized about ruining her garden, Dusk laughed softly and shook her antlered head. "It's not my garden. I'm just collecting flowers that smell nice. My sister will appreciate it and hopefully I can talk her into making me some nice smelling sachets with the rest." It was good practice to keep nice smelling things around. Couldn't be the smelly kid in class.

Birds sang overhead and Dusk looked up for a moment, her fire opal gaze resting upon a pair of blue birds locked in some dancing mating ritual among the branches. "A good memory, eh? Those are nice things to have." Dusk wasn't the best at small talk, but she tried.

"Dusk Carpathius"

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-11-2024, 11:53 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She nodded when the other girl said it wasn't her garden and sighed in relief. At least she hadn't destroyed a piece of the girls garden, that would of made her feel horrible. But she was collecting flowers and Trixy gave her a huge grin. "Would you like some help collecting some more flowers then?" she definitely wouldn't mind some company.

And when the girl commented on her memory she nodded. "I met my very first best friend here when I was about two seasons old. And the only wolf I've met to date who's my own size." she wasn't sure her grin could get any bigger. That made this place special to her. To get a best friend for the first time here made it super special.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-12-2024, 12:40 AM

Bellatrix offered to help Dusk collect flowers and the larger fae nodded, a smile on her maw. "If you have nothing better to do, I'd appreciate it." Rising to her paws, Dusk took the basket between her teeth, moving forward to place it close to a huge field of various flowers. "Anything that looks pretty or smells good will do," she instructed.

Lynx-tipped ears swiveled as Bellatrix spoke of having met her best friend here. The girl then mentioned that the wolf in question was also her size. Dusk laughed softly, eyes on the flowers before her as she plucked them from the earth. "I know someone your size as well. He's like a little brother to me. I saved him from birds when he was just a little puppy." Another little laugh pulled from the dark lady. "Which is funny since he looks like a little bird himself."

"Dusk"

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-12-2024, 01:06 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She gave a wag of her short tail as the darker woman accepted her help. And she stood and turned before following her with a bounce to her step to the next spot she was seeking to gather from. Trixy had every intention of helping her.

While she had her nose sniffing a bundle of orange flowers, which reminded her of Gav's coat she almost fell forward as the other girl spoke of another she knew. Small and bird like. She only knew one like that. With a look of surprise and astonishment she turned her head to the other. "You know Gav too?!" though she was surprised she was quick to turn that into excitement over meeting someone who knew gav. And she said he was like a brother to her! That made it better!

"Talk"

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-13-2024, 04:49 PM

The world was smaller than one might imagine. A moment later, Bellatrix spoke Gavroche's name and Dusk grinned, giving a nod of agreement. "I do know Gav." Dusk plucked a few more flowers. Purples, reds, blues and golds all joined the basket. The fragrance of the garden was so strong that the woman couldn't even tell if these particular flowers even had a scent to them.

"I tried to keep Gav after I saved him. I liked him more than my own brothers." A soft chuckle left Dusk as she reminisced. "I haven't seen Gav in quite a while. He's well, I hope?" Fiery eyes flashed to the colorful girl as she asked.

"Dusk Carpathius"

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-13-2024, 05:31 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She plucked the oranges before looking at some yellows, those would be perfect and pretty. As she plucked those from the earth the other female spoke. A smile at maybe making a friend who could be in common for both her and Gav a thought in her mind. She would definitely enjoy that.

She moved and gingerly placed the flowers she plucked un the basket, eyeing the array. What if she told her about thos white ones she'd seen back in the falls last spring, they'd looked like snowballs but were a bunch of flowers. That would make a lovely centerpiece for any girls room. "Well right now ge lives in Ethne, he ummm, caught some weird thing. All his feathers and fur fell out. And his family lost someone so he's been sad from what I understand." she wished it was happier news. But she felt like it would be okay eventually. Both Ethne and Norad had had a share of bad things and sad things happen to them.

She looked to the other girl and folded her ears. "I miss his smile, he was always so happy." her eyes fell at her admission. He was her best friend after all. It was okay to miss him and miss his happiness.

"Talk"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We have no apologies for being The God's Garden 12:01 AM, 04-09-2024 01:05 PM, 07-16-2024