size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-06-2024, 02:43 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn paced back and forth through the dragon's blood grove as she tried to make up her mind. Her heart was hammering in her chest. She was a loner. Long ago she'd made the decision to never join a pack and yet here she was considering actually joining one. Not for good though, of course. She'd only join on a temporary basis but even so it was a huge step for her. However, she trusted Nami and if the other woman was happy at Tojo-Kai then Jynn could see herself happy at Tojo-Kai. She took a deep breath and let it out. Ok, she could do this. Jynn headed southward til she arrived at the border of the bamboo maze. Tipping back her head she called for the alpha. Oh spirits, please don't let this be a mistake…

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-14-2024, 05:08 AM
The call at his border didn't belong to a wolf, that much he knew for sure as he pushed through the bamboo, shrugging the shorter stems out of the way as he reached the outskirts of the maze. Their scent was familiar though and he found his head tilting as he recalled, because how could he forget? There not many like Jynn and they had met occasionally before, she was a friendly face, all things considered. Perhaps not a friend, but close enough.

"Jynn" Hattori greeted with a typical dip of his head, took in the sight of her. She looked well enough, older, but so was he. "What brings you here?"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-18-2024, 02:49 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn blinked in surprise as she recognized the face of the man that answered her. Her surprise was soon replaced with a grin. She'd fought with the man before and he was an incredible warrior, more of the stoic, quiet type. She had no idea he was a pack leader. "Hattori, it is good to see you again. I didn't realize this was your pack." Jynn straightened her posture and with a look of determination got right to the point. "I wish to join your pack for a year, perhaps more. I've been a wanderer all my life, I can't promise I'll adapt to life in a pack, but I want to try. I enjoy the time I've spent with Nami and I'd like to offer my skills to your pack in fighting and hunting. After a year we can assess whether or not I meet your standards and whether or not I'm a good fit for your pack. What say you?" Jynn was also a skilled navigator but given her current interest in hunting that was where she wished to apply her skills for Hattori's pack. Something tangible and visual.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-21-2024, 06:23 AM
She hadn't known? Hattori was not so suspicious to presume she was lying, why would she? And what would she even gain from that? He supposed if nothing else it was just good fortune on her part, or at least he assumed that was her interpretation of it all through her mannerisms. It seemed as though she was already familiar with Nami, that at least for a year she wanted to put an ender to her loner, wandering ways. The Maze wasn't a prison by any means, wolves were allowed to leave if they truly wanted to, but at long as they made themselves clear and didn't try to deceive him, Hattori often had no qualms.

"I do not need persuading." He told her, a very slight tint of dryness to his tone. He had seen her work, she was a capable fighter and had navigated Boreas and Auster to its near entirety. Hattori doubted anyone knew this place quite as well as she did. "There is a place for you here, for as long as you need it."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]