gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
04-08-2024, 12:55 PM
You know Maki had never seen a- well, ahem before. She just hadn't had the opportunity!! And even if she had, she couldn't just...you know, lurk and observe even if it was for the greater good, that being her works of fiction. Which were very important and groundbreaking and the few small local critters she had accosted and maybe accidentally intimidated them into being her captive audience, had given her positive feedback! Much kudos, many likes!

But well, the point being, she supposed...maybe sort of imagined they looked kinda like that? Those black pillar things, probably the ones without the sharp, pointy ends. Man she hoped so at least.

She was usually wandering about doing field research for her stories, or looking for inspiration and the like, but she'd sort of stumbled upon this place by accident. Not that she ever really put much thought into things that weren't the plots of her stories, everything else she sorta went with the flow.

[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-19-2024, 03:12 PM

Aaah she missed her tar pits! She sometimes wished she had never left them behind, but alas! They simply weren't as useful as she had hoped. They were good for collecting animal material to craft with, and maybe throwing shit into the tar, but other than that? There wasn't much to it but death and decay. Something that Medusa didn't mind a single bit, of course, but alas, she had to think of the pack as a whole! That didn't mean she still couldn't visit her old hunting grounds, and she wondered what she might find today!

She crept around the tar pits, avoiding the bubbling pools and picking up bits of bone and scraps of hide. Glancing over into one of the pools, she spotted the recently decaying body of another wolf, and in front of him was a deer. "Oopsie! Shoulda watched where you were going!" She exclaimed, followed by a low cackling. She bounded atop a crumbled pillar, looking around until she...spotted someone? Weird, she never saw anyone here! Jumping down from her perch, she bounded toward the pretty colored wolf. "Hey you! What are you starin' at?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Maki

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Expert Fighter (155)

Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
04-23-2024, 06:57 AM
"Ragh! Scared me-I was- I weren't lookin' at nuffin. Nope. " Maki's cheeks flushed a bright red, her fur not quite thick enough to conceal her blush. She cleared her throat, turning too quickly, angling herself away as if to play it cool, tail flicking out all causal like.

She hadn't met this lady before and boy was she a cool looking lady, all skeletal with piercing blue eyes. Cool antagonist vibes, not too on the nose, Maki thought- she'd have to make note of this for later. For research purposes.

"Hi un'd stuff. I'm Maki. You're from the pack nearby, right? I don't mean to get too close, I don't always get out too much n'd I told myself I needta explore more. See the world, for my stories. "
[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-25-2024, 12:11 AM

Oops! She hadn't meant to surprise or scare the pretty (not so little) girl! But Medusa couldn't help but squint and 'hhmmmmm' at the odd things the girl said. She was acting strange too, or at least, to Medusa it was strange. After all, everyone else she came across didn't really act all jumpy and said weird random things. Not unless it was her or her own kids. Nevertheless, she giggled at the girl. Medusa cocked her head to the side, her ever-present Cheshire grin plastered to her lips as she perked her ears to the girls question.

"Maki is a pretty name! And yes, Medusa is from Insomnia! She is the leader there, and she used to live right here!" She patted the sticky, tar splattered ground and took in a deep breath of the toxic, foul smelling air as if reminiscing about her old haunt. But then, her interest was further piqued. "Maki is doing stories? What kinda stories? Medusa loves stories!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: