Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
04-25-2024, 11:36 AM

His husky voice in her ear would be her undoing. Her legs already felt wobbly, and it was lucky she wasn’t using them to support herself. ”Yes” She whispered. She wanted to give this part of herself to Crux. She wanted to explore him, and be a part of him. He was everything she wanted.

“I don’t know…. how” She was blushing a lot harder now, and it was hard for the headstrong girl to admit to naivety, especially for this. She felt his teeth against her ear, and she arched up a little, leaning into him. She couldn’t reach his own appendage, so she scraped her teeth lightly against his chest. Trying to return the sensations he was planting in her.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 12:25 AM

Yes. It was a single word. A single whispered word. It shouldn't have had so much power over him but as Triss gave her answer Crux's entire body grew even hotter and he had to fight for a moment to resist the urge to scoop her up and then never let go. Her own inexperience felt less like a barrier to him than his own and the soft rumbling chuckle he released wasn't unkind. "We can learn together." It was easier for him to admit to his own failings there, voice barely louder than her previous whisper.

Her teeth scraped against his chest and for a moment Crux leaned into her, some sound getting caught in his throat. Then he moved so he could look her in the eye. (Conveniently putting most of his face within her reach.) "Promise me you'll tell me if there's anything you don't like, or if there's any pain. I care about you Triss, you're my priority." His voice was so earnest and he searched her gaze. He'd never forgive himself if he hurt her, his instincts and desires and body be damned!

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
04-26-2024, 02:02 AM

We can learn together. She rather liked the sound of that, and it seemed to boil their relationship down to its most basic concept. She looked up at him through partly lidded eyes, her lashes brushing her cheeks as she admired him. What she felt for him felt… everlasting. Like it could defeat anything. What she wanted from him, at least right now, was pretty simple. At least, it should be. If either of them had any idea what they were doing.

When he leaned closer towards her, she kissed him again, digging her paws lightly on either side of his face, just below his ears. Holding him close to her. “I promise. I just want you, Crux.” She told him, promise and a demand in her eyes.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

04-29-2024, 03:46 PM
((PP permission provided by Sea, also this post is rated mature for mild adult themes))

It took a lot of self control to keep himself still for even as long as Crux did. Staring into Triss' eyes as she gripped at his face. Her words woke something ancient and primal in him. There was a low rumble from him. "I want you Triss." And then his control broke and he was moving before he was processing what he was doing. A fore leg hooked around Cryptis and pulled her even closer. Then he was moving, and bringing her with him. Crux was pulling her along as he started to lower himself, onto his back. The entire time he kept her tucked close enough to shower her with kisses.

"I love you Triss." It felt right to say it. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. His voice was low and soft and he couldn't stop focusing on how it felt to have her against him... on him. He wanted this moment to last forever, wanted to savour the time they would take to learn so much more about each other.

-fade to black-

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
04-29-2024, 04:24 PM
Triss let out a soft noise of surprise as she was suddenly lifted into the air. Surprise, and delight as she returned his kisses. she did have to be careful, breathing was rather important to her. Any time she was close to being out of breath, Crux seemed to catch it almost before she did. He was so attentive to her and her needs, that it was as if they were one.

Some parts were awkward, but they did learn together. They joined, and when they parted she collapsed on his chest, breathing carefully, soft sounds of contentment leaving her. “I love you, Crux.” She whispered, kissing his chest. “I love you so much it hurts. I want to den together. I want it more than anything.”

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

05-01-2024, 11:29 PM

He'd never imagined he could feel such bliss, with Cryptis against his chest Crux rested a forearm lazily across her. He found his gaze kept sliding back towards her, unable to stop himself from smiling even knowing the angle she was getting of him was probably less flattering with his chin tucked against his throat.

"I want that too. So much." He was very aware that even more than normal it'd be hard to have to finally part to return home. "Gods I love you." Now that he'd said it once it was like the flood gates were open. He just wanted to tell her he loved her every time he looked at her. So nearly all the time right now.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024