size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:26 AM
With the festival happening in Insomnia, the young man has found himself wishing to do more for… well, everyone. Medusa has given him a life that he had never thought possible, with a love he never could have imagined and Enki has found himself wishing to repay the woman with hard work and dedication. While their arrangement had started out as one of indentured service on his part, the pink man had long ago abandoned that way of thinking and he now feels like he is home.

Home.

The word sends a thrill along his nerves, causing his stomach to do happy flip-flops while his heart flutters with joy. Yes, Enki truly wishes to repay all the kindness that she has shown him during one of the hardest times in his life. The cool autumn day finds him happily tracing familiar pathways around the pack lands as he runs a patrol to make sure everyone stays safe inside Insomnia borders. A familiar form catches his eye as he spies Medusa not too far away.

Summoning up his courage to finally broach the subject with her, the young man lets out a soft ‘woof’ to alert Medusa to his presence while he quickly moves to join her. All Enki really has planned is to thank her and ask how he can help with things in the pack… although, he has no clue what that help might look like.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-26-2024, 02:29 AM

The festival was successful so far! Many had come from all over, and she was pleased to see everyone mingling and having fun! Even the pups seemed ecstatic that there were so many visitors! She observes those that have gathered. Listened to bits and pieces of conversation (nobody ever told her eavesdropping was wrong), but mostly just enjoyed the fact that everyone was having fun! So when someone approached her, she turned to find Enki coming up to join her.

Her tail beats the ground as she grins, wondering where he’d been, but of course, she already knew the answer to that. Where Tazzy was, it seemed Enki was not far. “Enki! Medusa is happy to see you! Is he having fun!?” She was curious, of course. And although the circumstances of his being in Insomnia were…questionable, it had been his own choice. Though she had considered lately, that maybe it was time. After all, he had caused her no trouble. Had apparently made very good friends with Tazzy, and answered when he was needed. He had plenty of opportunities to run and seek help. To find his mothers allies and bring them pounding on Insomnia’s doors. But he hadn’t. He had offered himself, and accepted his fate. She admired his selflessness…and it was safe to say she had made up her mind about him.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

04-26-2024, 02:34 AM
As he approaches Medusa and spies her tail waving behind her, the young man smiles warmly and returns the happy wag. Oh, how far he has come and it is all thanks to her and Tazzy. Heat creeps up into his cheeks as he thinks of the rainbow hued boy, knowing that he loves him but still slightly embarrassed to admit that to the boy’s mother. At her joyful words, Enki dips his head in agreement and says, “Oh yes! You have done a wonderful job Medusa! I think I will be taking part in the fighting tournament! You know, to impress… someone.”

A shy grin wiggles his lips as he suddenly becomes bashful but he clears his throat to push ahead with his plan. Coming to a stop near her, happiness coloring his features, Enki says, “I actually wanted to talk to you about something. I know I originally came to Insomnia so that my siblings could be free but, now, I… I realize how much I love it here. I would like to stay here, if that is okay?” Well, there was the first part of his plan done and he suddenly realizes that his heart is pounding against his ribs painfully hard at the thought of having to leave Tazzy.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
04-26-2024, 02:38 AM

Oh good! Her smile got bigger when he said he was having fun and that she had done a great job of it! She was happy to hear it, of course, because she had worked oh so very hard to put all of this together! “Thank you, thank you! Medusa was hoping it would go well, and it seems it has!” And at his mention of taking part in the fighting competition to impress a certain someone, she looked at him with a knowing look, giggling as she waggled her eyebrows but didn’t dare call him out on it. She knew very well who this someone was, and she was happy that her son was happy. That’s all that mattered to her, really.

He drew closer and she patted the ground next to her with a white painted paw so he could sit. She kept her attention on him. Her companions could keep an eye on things for a little while, she owed Enki her attention, after all. However, she was definitely not expecting what he said. Enki loved being here? Was it just because of Tazzy? Or maybe he figured it wasn’t that bad, after all? Initially, she had done all of this out of spite. But the more Insomnia became, the more she had wanted to make it into a home where others could thrive and find a place where they felt they could belong. Apparently, it had worked.

“Medusa was not expecting that, but she is glad Enki wants to stay!” She offered him a smile before continuing. “Medusa was actually thinking about letting Enki go early. She knows why he did what he did, and Medusa respects that. Enki said he wants to stay, and he is welcome to if he wishes! But Medusa also wants him to know that if he wants to leave instead, he is also welcome to do that.” She watched him, curious about his reaction to what she had said. Would he change his mind about staying?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

04-26-2024, 02:42 AM
At the pat of her paw on the ground next to her, Enki happily joins Medusa, settling on his haunches lightly next to her. The smile that he offers is warm and genuine and the heat continues to flood his cheeks as she wiggles her eyebrows at him when he says he wants to impress someone. A dopey grin curls his lips as he scuffs a front paw against the ground, the perfect image of a bashfully schoolboy… which he currently feels like. Then he talks about wanting to stay and her words have his eyes widening as he moves to meet her gaze and quickly says, “I… I…. thank you Medusa! That means so much to me. I choose to stay here. With you… and Tazzy.”

And the bashful schoolboy is back, his eyes diverting away as he admits out loud that he likes the other boy. But there is more to his reasons for staying and he wants her to know them, “You believed in me when no one else did. You showed me kindness in one of the most difficult times in my life and I don’t think I can ever repay that.” Pale blue eyes move to catch her gaze once again as determination enters his form and he says, seriously, “But I want to try. Medusa, I want to help you and Insomnia in any way I can. Whatever you need, I am here for you.”

Well… there it was. Enki holds his breath as he waits to hear what she thinks.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-26-2024, 02:46 AM

She can’t help but to keep grinning at the way he acts. He was as cute as a button lookin’ all bashful and stuff! But she is happy to hear that he is willingly choosing to stay with her…and Tazzy. “Aha! Medusa knew it!” She exclaims as she jumped to her feet, giggling with glee. While she wasn’t always considered the sharpest tool in the shed, she was pretty observant about what went on ‘round these parts, and Enki and Tazzy had taken a liking to each other some time ago from what she had noticed. She cleared her throat as she sat back down. “Medusa is sorry. She is just happy that Tazzy is happy, and that you are happy too!”

Because he sure as hell hadn’t been when he gave himself up to her in the beginning, and it took a long while before she started to see the changes in him. But he had made it through, and whether or not she had helped with it didn’t matter, because she was just happy that he was happy with life again!

“Medusa is glad that Enki wants to try, and she appreciates it. She just wants everyone to be happy.” That was what she wanted for those who deserved it. It was thanks to him that Tazzy had been so happy! And she mulled over what he’d said, of course, maybe even taking it a little too literal as she suddenly turned to him, a mischievous glint in her eye as she cackled a low cackle for a moment. “What are Enki’s thoughts about leading? Has he ever considered it before?” Random question, sure. But it was the Medusa way. Half the shit she did or said didn’t make sense anyway.

"Speech"

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

04-26-2024, 02:48 AM
As he admits that he wants to stay with her and Tazzy, the skeletal marked woman jumps to her paws and exclaims that she knew it. The young man almost falls over as he stiffens in mild horror of having voiced it and a million emotions flicker across his features as he teeters on his paws. Then, his features settle on mirth and he even giggles as he sways toward her, head ducking as he brings a paw up to his lips while she sits back down. Enki continues to chuckle happily and he dips his head in thanks to her expressing her joy at them both being happy.

Yes, they were extremely happy and he is enterally thankful for that.

Just as he is recovering from the shock of his reveal, Medusa poses a question that has him downright shaken. The smile drops away as his mouth pumps, reminiscent of the fish taken from water as he attempts to figure out how to navigate that bombshell. After a few attempts, Enki finally manages to say, “Uh, I never really thought about it. I mean, you are doing such a great job and I never really thought of myself as a ‘leading’ kind of wolf. It seems like a lot of work and all.” A nervous, uncertain smile tugs as a dry chuckle falls past his lips and he wonders why the hell she asked him that question.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-26-2024, 02:51 AM

Ah, she enjoyed the times where she got to just…relax and have some fun. Sometimes things were too serious, and that was no way to live life all the time! She had definitely had her fair share of both, and a mix of things in between, but this was definitely what she preferred. Turning her attention back to the goings on of the festival, she watched as Ripper and Rum raced by, laughing as they chased each other with…what appeared to be a leg? Huh. Had they taken that from her stash? Or maybe they found it somewhere else? Eh, no biggie! People really shouldn’t leave their body parts unattended. Honestly, what was wrong with ‘em?

She watched until they were out of sight, her thoughts briefly thinking about Red before she turned her attention back to Enki as he answered her question. She smiled, of course, when he mentioned she was doing a great job. She thought about it often, and hoped she had been. So far, nobody was dead or dying, and the pack was in good shape despite the disappearances here or there. She didn’t care one way or another if someone decided Insomnia wasn’t their cup of tea. She had never seen herself as leading a pack up until she wanted revenge on someone who had hurt her immensely. But after that? Everything else had fallen into place and it turned out to not be so bad after all. Or maybe she was too far in to abandon everything. Not that she would, because she couldn’t do that to the wolves who depended on her.

“Medusa admits, it is a lot of work sometimes. But she has also learned to take the time to have fun, too. Still, it can be a lot with so many that look up to Medusa to lead them.” It was definitely exhausting sometimes. And considering she didn’t have someone to really help her, made it that much harder some days. Especially since she wasn’t exactly the political type. Others often didn’t take her seriously, so she had the tendency to balk at visiting other packs for a chat. Corbie and once-upon-a-time-Valhalla had been the exception, and so had Ashen, but they had been easier for her to approach because she had reasons to beforehand.

Her gaze lingered on him for a few moments too long. Like staring as if she had some sort of diabolical plan cooking up sort of way. “Does Enki want to try it? Medusa will help! She needs to teach Redrum since she just made him Insomnia’s heir, but he is too young to lead still, and Medusa wants to focus (Ha! What was focus?) on teaching him how.” The ball was in his court now. Really, she wanted to focus on him so that he’d be ready to lead someday. She was getting older, after all, and so she wanted to make sure he was ready. And she felt it was harder to do that when she had to split her attention between everything else too. And alone, at that.

"Speech"

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

04-26-2024, 02:57 AM
Medusa watches the festival and Enki spies Red and Ripper running around with a dismembered leg. In the past, he may have thought that it was weird or even disgusting but, as he watches the young boys race by, happy, he cannot help but laugh with joy. While he admits that he has never really thought about leading a pack, his curiosity is peaked and she is quick to fill him in on her idea. Thoughtfully, he listens to what she says and he nods in understanding… until she offers to make him her ‘dry run’ for teaching Redrum.

Pale blues widen slightly as he looks to her and the gears slowly begin to click into place. Head cants slightly as Enki says, “So… by teaching me how to be an alpha, you would learn the best way to teach Redrum…” voice trails off as he considers for a moment longer, then says, “Okay! I’ll be sure to give you feedback on what you teach me. Things like, if I understand what you mean or know what you want me to do. That way, I can help you make the best plan for how you will teach Red!” A firm nod is given as he accepts the idea then quickly asks, “Uh… what do we tell the pack?”

A nervous chuckle is given but Enki cannot deny the excitement of learning about how to be an Alpha. You never know when you might need the knowledge.

"Enki Klein"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-26-2024, 03:05 AM

She practically oggles him as she is curious to see his reaction to her impromptu proposal. Medusa wouldn’t be Medusa if she didn’t say some crazy shit from time to time. She would have offered Ghoul or Widow, but Ghoul and his little goblins, along with Cricket, had…disappeared. And Widow was pursuing her own dreams. Rue wasn’t interested in leading, neither was Tazzy, and the other pups were too young. The only one with perhaps the most level head on his shoulders was Enki, and she felt that asking him this and giving him a shot was probably one of the best ideas ever! Ya know…aside from taking Habari and all. Oh, and maybe frankensteining things together. That was definitely a lotta fun! She didn’t have any regrets in her life. She just lived each day as it came. And that’s exactly what she was doing now.

He looks surprised that she asked him, of course. After all, who wouldn’t when something like that was just kinda sprung on ya? “So… by teaching me how to be an alpha, you would learn the best way to teach Redrum…” She gives one, big, firm nod. “Ayup!” Because, ya know…Medusa logic. And to her delight, he accepted!

She jumped to her paws, tail wagging as she grinned a wider grin. “Yes! Thank you for helping Medusa! Medusa knows she has strange ways, but this helps her learn! And she wants to make sure she is teaching Redrum well!” Because she had never taught anyone how to do anything unless it came to fighting, killing, or taxidermy…or ya know, all those gruesome things that others found gross. She really was excited to start this new endeavor, and although he’d be at the helm, she’d be right behind him kinda sorta showing him and Red how to do it! Or ya know, she’d try her best, anyway.

As for the pack…she shrugged. She was sure they were used to her weird ass antics by now. “Medusa will tell them later, today is for having fun! Insomnia will have a meeting after the festival, so Medusa can let them know that Enki will be the new Wraith-in-training!” She laughed at the thought of his title being Wraith, but hey, she wouldn’t be opposed to the idea if he wanted to be called something else.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024