ardent

Tut! Tut!

Erebos

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-06-2024, 09:03 PM

Hhmmmm......she figured she had given him long enough to settle in. She wasn't sure what to think of the guy still, but alas, he was here and she had won her claim over him. Even so, he seemed to willingly want to be here anyway, and if he didn't? Too bad, so sad! The skeletal marked woman rolled over in her bed, stretching her limbs out as her tongue flopped over her jaw. Ugh, she didn't want to get up! But ya know, duty called and all that. Might as well go see what the new-ish guy was up to, and what his potential plans were, if any.

Quickly rolling back over and hopping up to her feet, she shook out unkempt fur and slipped out of her den to search for him. He was a handsome man, a cheeky one, too! He fit right in before she gave him no choice. Now, she was curious about him. His intentions. His thoughts. What made him tick. She didn't call for him, no. She preferred a self-made game of hide-n-seek!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tut! Tut! Dancefloor of the Gods 09:03 PM, 05-06-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024