Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-01-2024, 07:03 PM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Fic didn't know nor care how long she traveled across the terra firma. All she knew was she was tired, drawing the rest of her will to keep going. Sore pads cried to her as she continued. The creamy blonde woman's mint-hued pools searched the area, her belly full from a hunt a day or so before finding herself in these new lands. It was like a dream. One she did not want to wake from. Untouched. Although scents assaulted her nostrils of others that traveled before her.

A slow sigh escaped her throat as her pools of sage danced from shadow to shadow—the whispering willow's branches and leaves sweeping along the ground.

She also didn't fail to realize or consider she was new around this area and not one to be blind, by the beauty, knowing that danger lurked in the shadows. Identification was young enough to still wander - in the same sense wise enough to know better. What was it that was drawing her closer, more deeper into this area?

Distant howls rang out, packs calling to one another. The members of the different packs returned home for the night. Home! Something Identification dreamt about. But it wasn't always for her. Sure The safest thing wasn't being a loner, but within a pack. Fic chuckled to herself. Sure she'd lie if she didn't say she dreamed of a pack. Right now though, it was not something within the females cards.

Ivory tipped ears flickered upon her cranium, catching the sound of water meeting against some of the willows that touched down into the liquids of the many streams that flowed on by. The ground was softer, some rocks were covered in moss. A few deer alerted as they caught Fic's scent on the gentle wind, giving a few snorts and keeping their own gazes locked on the predator.

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (195)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-19-2024, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 12:49 AM by Saga. Edited 1 time in total.)

She had been at the battlefield hours prior, and she was feeling sore, battered, and bruised after having a few fights there. Her companions had mentioned Hot Springs in the eastern parts, that they would help relax her sore muscles so that's where she chose to go. It would take a few days to get back home, anyway. Might as well take a little detour to see the springs first, right? Lumbering along, the young polar bear had never really been to these parts before, and with the evening growing darker and her tiredness...she doubted she'd be making it to the Springs tonight. She was ready for bed, but didn't know where it would be safe to bunk for the night.

Making her way through the woods, she smelled the scent of a wolf. A stranger. Though it didn't seem to belong to a pack. She wasn't so sure about running into them, after all, she had no idea if they would be friendly or not. Before she could decide whether or not to avoid the wolf, it was too late. She wasn't exactly the sneaky sort when she moved, and she was in the line of sight already. She paused, keeping a safe distance. She learned that not many wolves trusted the ursine type..."I'm just passing through, trying to find a place to rest." She said, trying to let the other know she wasn't there to attack her.

"Saga"

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

04-29-2024, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2024, 07:22 AM by Identification. Edited 2 times in total.)
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Fic laid there for a few moments, watching and listening. Ears flickered as the small humming bird danced and few to the tree tops then back down to Identification. Violet was playing trying to get Identification too also. Fic in all honesty was tired. But enjoyed watching the bird dance in the air around her. Violet never honestly ventured to far from his beloved companion. Although something seemed to peak the birds interest as he flew towards a huge bear type creature, runes and stripes covering the mammal. Small peeps of excitement erupted forth. Alerting a playful song for Fic and this stranger to hear.

Identification didn't want to get up, not wanting to honestly move, soon a white coat caught her attention, but she was to relaxed to even take any warning. For all she known this was the bears home and not hers. Fic took in the markings and smiled. "You are fine, for all I know I am the one tresspassing." Maybe she was though. "These lands are as much as yours as they are mine now. And Violet I do apologize about him, he seems to like your unusual markings." Fic known what it was like not finding anywhere to be able to rest. " I'm Identification, you may rest here and enjoy the cool autumn day if youd like. It's not like it's a truly small area, enough space for everyone."

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-14-2024, 12:17 AM

It would seem the stranger would be okay with her presence here, and surprisingly, for once, the reaction that the ice bear usually got was also not present. She couldn't help the small smile as the hummingbird came and flitted around her, its attention seemingly captured by something that Saga wasn't sure about yet. The she-wolf seemed kind enough though, and Saga was glad that she had come across someone kind and understanding as opposed to the opposite. "Thank you, much appreciated."

She moved a little closer, cautiously at first, just in case so as not to startle anyone before lying down and crossing her forelegs over one another. "My name is Saga, it's nice to meet you and Violet, I don't mind him at all, he is pretty cute!" She settled down more comfortably. "Are you from around here?"

"Speak"

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

05-14-2024, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 07:28 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

The little woman recognized that she should have been terrified of the bear, which was draped in a thick blanket of white and blue. However, Violet appeared unfazed, softly humming from his chest with his purple head visible among the other woman. The bear's ears perked forward as he courteously spoke. Fic's lips curled into a smile. "You're welcome. Isn't it too hot for you in that thick fur?" she inquired.

The bear was gentle and posed no threat to Fic, so having some company besides Violet was warmly appreciated. "Nice to meet you Saga," Identification exclaimed as she listened to Saga talk about Violet. The small hummingbird perched on the bear's front paws briefly, observing the creature. "I believe I am, but I'm not entirely certain."

The woman smiled at her companion, Violet, before turning to the bear. "I've journeyed through many lands, but none have truly captured my interest. Or I was simply chased away, unwelcomed. I suppose I now consider Boreas my home. What about you, Saga?" She hoped she wasn't being too intrusive or nosy.

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-11-2024, 12:39 AM

She lightheartedly laughed at the woman's question. "Yeah, especially where I live. Auster doesn't exactly have a northern climate, but I have ways of cooling down and I think I've gotten used to it mostly," Well...sometimes. She couldn't say she was always used to it. Some days she was absolutely miserable, but that was mostly during the hotter seasons and that's usually when she went up North for a little while for a cool retreat.

She dipped her head to the woman in acknowledgment, "Likewise!" She listened to Fic as she explained a small bit of her story. She didn't know what it felt like to not belong...though a small part of her always questioned her place in life. She had never met another polar bear beyond her two smaller polar bear companions, but she was content with the life she had, if only because she didn't know anything else. "I live with a pack of wolves! My family uh...they're all wolves, too. My mom found me when I was very young up North, and I've lived with them since. I've traveled a bit here and there, but not a whole lot."

"Speak"

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-11-2024, 07:56 AM

She wondered what Auster was like as the bear spoke of the land she wandered and called home. Her ears erect upon her skull listening and soaking all the information that was offered, questions rising up within her mind. Many questions at that. A smile crept alone her lips as the woman known as Saga stopped speaking. "Auster sounds so pleasant and wonderful though, although it does sound a little uncomfortable for you at times." Worry crept along her facial features for a moment, as the woman continued.

Identification heard that Saga's mom, although a wolf had adopted her and she had became family. Her tail danced around behind her. Realizing it mustn't have been too easy for the ivory and azure woman. Her heart went out to her. "It seems like your family adores you and cherishes you. Your family seems pleasant however. Accepting." Fic admitted, as watching Violet perch himself upon the bears ear. "Violet, were are your manners?" The cream woman asked, as the bird shook his small head, flashing his purple display.

"Identification"

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-08-2024, 01:13 AM

"It is nice there, my favorite place is the Shimmering Shore. It's a very nice beach that glows, looks lovely at night and is a good place for me to cool down," Other than that? Unless the season was very wet or cold in Auster, the rest of the time was not very pleasant for her in the slightest. The golden she-wolf mentioned her family, and Saga of course, nodded. "My family is very accepting of others, to be honest. We're a bit of a...mixed bag...or something of the sort. The entire pack is, though it was founded by my mother," So of course it was accepting! Everyone that lived there shared similar values, and there really was quite the assortment that lived there.

When Fic's little hummingbird landed on her ear and the she-wolf seemed to scold him, Saga couldn't help but giggle a bit. "It's alright! He's not bothering me in the slightest, I can barely tell he's there," She looked toward him out of the corner of her eye before returning her attention back to Fic, "Hey, if you two ever need a place to rest or if you're visiting in Auster, you're always welcome to come by! We're right on the coast where the Falls and the Creek are, just past the Shimmering Shore!"

"Speak"