ardent

What's That Shadowy Place?

Redrum

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-21-2024, 12:54 AM
It was high time she started showing Red and teaching him all she could that she knew to teach. It was a learning curve for her too, of course, but she'd wing it as she always did. Today a lesson, tomorrow? Well, she hadn't gotten that far yet but that was a tomorrow problem, now wasn't it? Tracking down Red, she sought him out, a pep in her step and a grin plastered to her face as she trekked across the plains, eager to get started on the lesson today. While he was old enough and well aware of pack boundaries, there were...other things she needed to teach. (honestly she wasn't even really sure what she was doing today but definitely something important!) Howling for her boy, she continued a path near the border. He'd catch up eventually!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
05-30-2024, 06:56 PM

As the young brute heard his mother's call echoing through the plain, a surge of anticipation coursed through his veins. He knew her summons meant something important awaited him, and he was eager to know whatever it was. With a swift motion, he darted through the underbrush, his senses guiding him toward her location.

The air crackled with excitement as Redrum approached his mother, her grin wide and infectious. He could feel her determination, paired with her usual enthusiasm. He followed, coming up on her side and brushing their pelts together in an affectionate manner.

“Mother.” He’d finally speak, voice deeper than it had been before his first birthday. His jaw clicked as he spoke, but his gaze was a fierce, confident gold even still.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's That Shadowy Place? Dancefloor of the Gods 12:54 AM, 05-21-2024 11:34 PM, 09-08-2024