size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
05-20-2024, 11:08 PM
The grass gently waves around Enki as he lays sprawled across the lush, soft grass while a soft winter breeze tickling the man’s pink coat. Clouds roll across the sky, dark bellies laden with unshed tears as they pass and low rumbling growls of thunder can be heard in the distance heralding a coming storm. Peacefully, he watches its slow approach, thoughts drift as high as those angry clouds but his are happy and turned forward to times yet to happen with things yet to be done.

It was strange, being made alpha of an entire pack but he was excited, if not extremely nervous, to learn and grow beyond the limited experience he had. Medusa saw something in him, the scared boy who had traded his life for those of his littermates, and he would do his best to live up to that potential… no matter what.

"Enki Klein"

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
05-20-2024, 11:30 PM

Redrum padded quietly through the grassy plain, his long ears twitching at the sounds of the wind rustling through the tall blades. His crimson fur was bright even under the cloudy sky as he searched for Enki, the new alpha beside his mother, Medusa. A fact he did not fully know how he felt about.

After hours of searching, Redrum noticed a peculiar shimmer in the distance. His eyes narrowed. Moving closer, he saw a figure sprawled out in the grass, eyes open, watching the clouds roll by above in peace. The not so little boy teen took a breath, shaking away his furrowed brow as he approached with his gait graceful and precise. No better time than the present. “Hello. Enki.” Redrum called out, his voice as steady as the twitching of his jaw would allow. He stood, golden eyes analytical, and rather predatory — but that was just Redrum and his social ineptitude rather than true hostility.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

05-27-2024, 03:48 PM
There are so many different types of clouds from soft white ones that look like an artist brushed it against the brilliant blue of a summer sky to deep gray that almost feels like it brings a foreboding along with its rain. Quietly, Enki watches the storm clouds in the soft grass of the plains, thinking warm thoughts of happy times to come even as a cool wind tickles his fur. A voice pulls him back down to earth and his head moves so that his bright blue eyes can catch the red form that approaches him.

A warm smile pulls at his lips as he gently greets, “Hello Redrum. Come, join me. I was just watching the clouds and thinking.” Sprawled legs curl inward as he props himself up into a more upright position, opening the spaces beside him for the tall teenager to come and recline in, if he so wished. The boys jaw twitches and Enki remembers Medusa telling him about the head injury Red experienced as a child and he mentally reminds himself to be patient with the young wolf.

There is predatory gleam in Redrum’s eyes but Enki thinks nothing of it for the moment because, well, he is Medusa’s son. The pink man’s countenance remains soft as he tilts his head slightly, nothing the rather analytical and precise way he looks at him and moves towards him. Brows lift as he asks, “Something on your mind?” The memory of how the boy was less than thrilled at his being made alpha raises to the surface and he wonders if Redrum wishes to talk about it.

"Enki Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

05-30-2024, 07:40 PM

Redrum’s tall ears twitched as he moved closer to Enki, his golden eyes flicking between the clouds and the alpha’s serene expression. He didn’t know the man well, so it was of course not easy to relax around him. He hesitated for a moment before sitting down beside Enki, his movements twitchy and mechanical.

“Clouds?” Redrum echoed, his eyes narrowing slightly as he gazed at the sky. The young brute could understand watching prey, watching a river, birds in the sky — but clouds? A furrow possessed his brows, shoulders flexing spasmodically while he peered upward. Trying to find the purpose.

When Enki asked if something was on his mind, Redrum turned his analytical gaze towards him. “Yes, Redrum has— something on his mind.” He admitted. “Questions. Curiosities.”

He paused, searching for the right words, jaw twitching, teeth snapping as he fought for the words. “It is not easy— seeing someone new— in a role mother held for —so long. But Redrum is— trying to understand why mother— chose Enki. I know mother— has her reasons, even if— they are not clear to Red yet.” Redrum’s jaw twitched again as he looked away, the predatory gleam in his eyes softening. Confusion and apprehension clear in the teen’s gaze.

""

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

06-10-2024, 03:04 PM

Enki talks about the clouds and Redrum sits beside him before echoing his words, gaze shifting to the sky as he narrows his eyes suspiciously at them. A gentle chuckle rolls past the man’s lips as he dips his head in agreement, saying, “Yes, clouds. Besides often forming shapes that are pleasing to the eye, they help us understand the weather better. For example,” paw lifts to indicate a large swath of dark bellied clouds peeking up over the horizon, “We will be getting rain soon. As early as tonight or as late as tomorrow afternoon. The wind will decide that timing for us.”

Paw falls back to ground as he shifts the conversation, opening the floor to any questions the boy may have. Of course, he is quick to question his rise to power and Enki nods in understanding as he says, “Well, it is important to understand that I have known your mother pretty much my entire life but I have only been here, with Insomnia, since I was a little over one year old. See, when I first came to Insomnia, I made myself a willing prisoner, trading two years of my life for the freedom of the littermates. So, you could say, we have some history.”

A gentle laugh rolls past his lips, a testament of the love he has for not just Insomnia but Medusa herself. With a small smile on his lips, Enki continues to explain, “Your mother had challenged my mother for the right to lead Habari, which was, at that time, my mother Recluse’s pack. That all went down when I was put a small pup and, after Medusa won the pack, we were raised to hate and fear her since she sought to bring us all into Insomnia’s lands unwillingly. That is why, when I was a little over one, I came here and offered up my freedom because I didn’t want my littermates to have to live in fear anymore.”

Slender shoulders lift slightly before falling back down as Enki says, “All that changed shortly after my arrival when I found out my mother had been murdered by a different woman who had stolen one of my siblings. After that, I kind of… lost myself, emotionally speaking. With your mother’s patience and time, I was able to find my way back and realize that, the family that I thought I had lost with the death of my mother, had simply been found in a new place.”

The smile has grown as he talked until it takes up most of his face and is extremely warm. Head tilts slightly as Enki says, “As for why I was made Wraith, well, that actually has to do with you, Red. Do you know what your mother plans for the pack?” Eyes sparkle with unvoiced amusement at the boy, ready to tell him the real reason he was made Alpha.

"Enki Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

06-21-2024, 08:51 PM

Redrum listens intently as Enki speaks, his gaze shifting from the clouds to the alpha beside him. The skepticism in his eyes softened slightly as Enki explained the practicalities of cloud watching and predicting weather, a subject that had always been on the periphery of Redrum's understanding. Though, not much regarding academics is at the forefront of Redrum’s mind, ever.
“Rain soon...” Redrum acknowledged, his voice quiet as he absorbed the lesson, his ears flicking forward with interest. He mulled over Enki's words about their intertwined histories, of leadership, and the sacrifices made for family. The story of how Enki came to Insomnia resonated with him, stirring uncertainty. So much he still did not know of his mother’s life. “Enki…” Redrum began cautiously, his gaze meeting Enki's as he sought to understand more. “Traded freedom for safety of his siblings.” He nodded slowly, processing the weight of Enki's decision.
As Enki's warmth and genuine smile softened Redrum's defenses, he leaned in slightly, intrigued by the alpha's mention of his role in the pack. “Mother made Redrum Soul. Enki is Wraith beside her.” What else was there? The boy knew he was going to train, but he did not know the extent or what would become of the pack afterwards.

""

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

06-24-2024, 07:06 PM
As he talks, Enki watches Redrum, noting the way he absorbs the impromptu lesson about clouds while his long ears flick forward. While the teenager might not have a lot to say, the older male knows that there is much going on behind those golden eyes. When he finishes giving Red a brief history of his life, the man watches as the teen cautiously says his name and meets his eye, repeating that he had traded his freedom.

Head dips slightly in a nod, as Enki continues to offer Red a warm, inviting smile, his countenance completely relaxed as he speaks with the taller boy. Head cants to the side as he asks Redrum about his mother plans for the pack and the pale man nods at the answer he is given. The smile softens as he says, “As Soul, it means that you will one day take over both mine and your mother’s positions and you will be the alpha of Insomnia. But, for right now, it means that you will be train closely with Medusa to learn how to lead.”

Pausing a moment, Enki’s voice softens and he suddenly asks, “Are you nervous about being Soul, Redrum?” It is a valid question and one is uncertain has been asked of the teen since he was named the heir of Insomnia at the pack meeting.

"Enki Klein"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

07-05-2024, 03:48 PM

Redrum shifted slightly, his long ears flicking forward and back as Enki spoke, his attention split between the conversation, his thoughts, and the urge to focus on his senses; an inherent need to scan his surroundings for threat. He felt the weight of the new alpha's words, the responsibility they carried. Enki's warm, inviting smile and relaxed demeanor helped ease the tension Redrum felt, but the gravity of his future role was undeniable.

Redrum's gaze remained fixed on Enki, absorbing the information. He had always known that his future held significant responsibility, but hearing it so plainly laid out made it feel more real, more immediate. His mother was proud of him, she had said so. But feeling proud of himself… was difficult. Confident, sure. Steady? No.

When Enki's voice softened and he asked, ’Are you nervous about being Soul, Redrum?’ It caught him off guard. It was a valid question, one that he wasn't sure anyone had asked him directly since he was named the heir of Insomnia.

Redrum hesitated, his golden eyes flicking to the ground for a moment before returning to Enki's. He considered his words carefully, knowing that honesty was crucial here. “Redrum... is nervous.” He admitted quietly, his voice halting. “Not... not sure if Redrum can be strong like Mother... or selfless like Enki.” The young brute paused, jaw clicking and spasming with the effort of expressing himself. “But Redrum... will try. Will learn. For pack, for- family.” He held plenty of inner turmoil. But there was also a spark of determination in his eyes, a resolve to rise to the challenge despite his fears.

""

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

07-15-2024, 08:35 PM
Enki watches Redrum, knowing that, being named the heir of a pack is a big deal and he wishes to be supportive of the youth. Nothing about the pale man is strained or a mask, his demeanor and smile are as genuine as his words as he questions if the red-robed youth is nervous. The yearling’s words are met with soft dip of his head in a show of solidarity and understanding. Red’s voice is halting and quiet as he expresses his concerns and the pale pink man remains quiet so that the yearling may speak freely.

Once Redrum finishes, Enki gently says, “Redrum, you don’t need to be like your mother or me. The best leaders figure out what traits they embody the best and lean into those. You are strong; and fierce; and passionate about your family. Just imagine that everyone in this pack is your family now.” There were many wolves who didn’t think they had anything positive to give to a pack but Red is Medusa’s son and he sees a lot of her when it comes to protecting those that the red youth loves.

“The best advice I can you, Redrum, is this; never stop learning. As long as you strive to do better and understand more, you will be a great alpha.” Bright blue eyes scan Red’s face as Enki wonders if the younger male understands the reasoning behind his advice but he gives the red yearling some space to ask questions or voice any further concerns he might have.

"Enki Klein"