size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
05-29-2024, 07:42 PM
The snow was thankfully not too thick as he walked out across the rock garden with Dominus in tow. He knew they could have done today's lesson on the island in the pack's training area, but he wanted a terrain that was a little less perfect for this lesson. Out here there was still plenty of open space, but the various rocks and boulders that dotted the area gave them a few obstacles and it wasn't smooth and flattened the way the training arenas were. This was a much more realistic battleground and wasn't all that dissimilar to the battlefield that sat in the center of Boreas–though certainly less blood stained.

Once they were almost in the center of the rock garden in a good sized clearing he turned to face his son him a little smile. "Alright, before we get started, why don't we recap what you know already? Show me a few defensive stances and show me how you'd start an attack at me," he instructed him as he settled into an easy fighting stance of his own. He wasn't quite as limber or well practiced as he once was, but there were some things that would never leave his muscle memory and basic fighting and defensive stances were some of those.

"Deimos Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One two punch The Rock Garden 07:42 PM, 05-29-2024 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024