gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
05-28-2024, 11:18 PM
Reaper has found himself the this desolate land exploring. He found the trees that grew here to be quiet odd in both appearance and smell. They posed an odd type of sap when the bark was broken. He dared not touch or ingest it, but it was quite curious to him. He wondered if he could make a glue out of it for certain art projects. His time in Seether Carnage was spent mostly on crafting items and fighting. He still enjoyed crafting items very much. Suddenly, Moloch the raven let out a alarming caw as it swoop down to get Reaper's attention.

Reaper's head snapped to see a lion, not no mountain lion, but a whole savannah lion coming his way. It was large a formidable. It looked determined for a fight with the Bloodjaw. Reaper let out a warning snarl, his hackles raising. The lion returned the gesture with a menacing hiss. There was a tense stand off between the toe before the lion charged forwards. Reaper zipped it to the left of the lion and went to lock his jaws on the side of lion's ribcage. His bite was successful and he tore into the area viciously. The lion turned to try and grab at the wolf, only for Moloch to swoop down and flap its wings disorientingly at its face to distract it.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Blackfoot

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Plymouth
05-31-2024, 01:30 PM

Blackfoot

She was usually pretty good at minding her own business, today wouldn't have been an exception to this either... except... she couldn't really watch someone get torn to shreds.

There she was, walking along, mind focused on what was around her. She was listening to everything, to make sure that she didn't run into any trouble. Which, trouble didn't find her, but she sure found it after she heard the clear sounds of a feline attacking and a canine defending.

It took her but a moment of watching before she calculated that this wolf likely would need help. It was, of course, none of her business but she wouldn't just stand by. If he was killed, she'd feel like shit later on if she didn't try to help in some capacity.

So, without really thinking about it she made the calculated move to lunge in after she saw the raven swoop at the lion's face. She snarled, letting out a series of barks to draw the lion's attention before trying to bite its rear left leg to rip into it before leaping away again. Hopefully out of reach.

An injury to a limb could turn the tide of a fight, barring that, she hoped her sudden rushing in would draw the cat's attention so that the wolf and raven could inflict other wounds. Perhaps the cat would see that this fight wasn't worth it.

"Dialogue"

Don't you tell me what you think that I could be

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-01-2024, 05:17 AM
Reaper would relinquish his grasp on the meaty area of the ribcage of the lion. His ears perked up as he heard a series of barks and looked over to see he was not alone in fighting the lion. He let out a sigh of relief as he watched the lion twist and try to go after the newly joined wolf. Moloch flew away from the lions face and was circling around the scene waiting for his next attack. As the lion was distracted with the newcomer, Reaper would lunge forwards again and seek to grasp the lion's front fore limb in his maws. He hoped he could damage the limb and make it harder for the lion to find balance. He was hoping with two wolves fighting it, the lion would eventually back off and retreat to where it came from.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Blackfoot

Loner

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Plymouth
06-01-2024, 11:29 AM

Blackfoot

She wasn't quite fast enough and the leg was out of her reach as the lion twisted to launch an attack on her. She would continue to try to dash away, to put a little distance between her and those flailing claws. She could feel them sailing through her fur and skin on the back left haunch, she just barely avoided a serious wound there. Instead only losing some bits of fur and having a superficial scratch.

The blue wolf spat and turned to face the lion, keeping eyes on that furious face and long fangs. For now, the attention was on her as the other wolf lunged in again. This time grabbing the lion's forepaw in his grasp. That forced the beast to turn away from her and she used the opportunity to rush in again. This time her target was the tail as it was thrust right into her face when the lion turned. She aimed to grab it, to sink her jaws into it and rip it like a dog with a chew toy. Perhaps she could rip it off or even throw the beast off balance as the other wolf had its paw. She still kept her eyes on the best, ready to leap away at a moment's notice.

"Dialogue"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Reaper's attack was successful as he felt the meat of the forearm in his maws. He bite down with much force, his bite much nastier thanks to the metal caps on his fangs. Ood poured from the wound and into his maws, staining his white muzzle and chest. The lion turned its attention to him now. It went to try and bite at Reaper's scruff. Reaper released the limb and ducked down far enough to where the lion could not reach him. Moloch swooped down again, its claws extended as it went to claw at the lion's face. The sudden attacks from all angles let the lion confused and enraged. It tried to bolt forwards, away from the two wolves and the raven. It was trying to retreat and run away. Reaper looked over to the stranger. "Should we let it go?" Reaper called out. He saw no use in killing the lion. He wondered if the stranger felt the same.

Blackfoot

Loner

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Plymouth
06-03-2024, 10:28 PM

Blackfoot

Surrounded and outmatched on all fronts, the lion tried to retreat after going after her companion one last time. She let go of its tail, allowing it to slip forward and away. To answer his question, she simply nodded her head, gaze on the cougar's retreating back just to make sure it didn't get a sudden surge of bravery. "No point killing it." At least, that's what she thought. She didn't fancy eating the thing and it certainly wouldn't go down without a fight. Thus, they'd be risking more injuries for nothing.

With the adrenaline fading, she realized her haunch stung fiercely. The wound was superficial but it still hurt like a motherfucker. She hated cat claws.

She glanced over to look at her bleeding haunch and began to lick it to clean the wound. In between licks she would say to him, "You good?" He didn't look like he'd been injured but it was good to check just to be sure... not that she could do much about it. She was no healer.

"Dialogue"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Reaper watched the lion carefully as it disappeared in the horizon. He was ready incase it decided to come back. However, much to his delight, it learned its lesson and retreated into the land. He looked over to his companion Moloch, who was perched on a tree branch not far from him. He then glanced over towards the stranger who had helped him, only to see them licking a wound. "Oh my. Are you going to be ok?" He asked, tilting his head. When the stranger asked if he was good, he simply nodded his head. "I am fine. Thank you for your help." He told her sincerely, letting out a sigh. "I'm no expert in medical knowledge. Perhaps you can find a healer nearby to help you?" He pondered aloud. He felt bad knowing this stranger had gotten injured fighting for his behalf.

Blackfoot

Loner

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Plymouth
06-06-2024, 07:23 AM

Blackfoot

The stranger asked of her own wound, and she nodded her head. "Not deep." She thought about going to seek out a healer but didn't really want to go through the trouble when she could just lick it clean. She didn't need to trouble anyone and honestly didn't even want anyone touching her to treat it. Maybe a dip in some salt water was required to help really clean it but she'd be fine. "Am fine. Don't need a healer." She assured him again.

"Couldn't just keep going." She said with a shrug. It was true enough. When she saw him fighting alone, she couldn't just let him deal with that menace with only a raven for help. It would have weighed on her mind later whether she wanted to admit it or not.

"Dialogue"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-08-2024, 05:11 AM
Reaper let out a sigh of relief. The wound was not deep and didn't require too much medical attention. It took a lot of his mind that the stranger wasn't harmed too badly because of his mess. "Yet again, I appreciate your help." He told the stranger, clearing his throat. "My name is Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. It is a pleasure to meet you." He spoke sincerely, extending his red front limb in a invitation to shake. He would wait for a response from the stranger patiently. Once they replied, he would look around the forest before looking back to them. "I should be leaving. Shall we meet again, I hope it's under better circumstances." He flashed an awkward grin before motioning Moloch to follow him out of the forest.

-Exit Reaper-

Blackfoot

Loner

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Plymouth
06-10-2024, 08:20 AM

Blackfoot

A grunt was given in acknowledgement of his thanks. Nothing more need be said on it, in her opinion. She did what she thought was necessary and was glad that it was appreciated. Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. Interesting name but she wasn't one to talk about such matters. Not with her own. "Blackfoot." She gave in response. Just in case they ever met up again. "Likewise." Because he had proved himself a capable fighter. A wolf worth meeting in the future.

The paw was extended towards her and she looked down at it, completely confused at the gesture. Was this some sort of strange formality? She cocked her head to one side, face blank as she also extended one of her paws but did not touch his. Weird neighborhood customs.

At his final words she nodded her head in assent. Then, she too too would take her leave. Continuing on in the direction that she'd previously been going.

exit stage left

"Dialogue"