An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-01-2024, 11:52 AM

Cerberus had been gone for quite some time but he had to be honest, stepping away from pack duties was relaxing. As much as he could have been risking his life for his search of the younger Mendacium, he was able to take a breath at every stop he took. When he received word she was home, he returned. His siblings on the forefront of his mind at least after he regrouped with Avacyn.

He made his way towards Valta where Ava had said Scylla had gone. It seemed she had some big plans of her own. Albion would be back in Elysium when he came back, or maybe they'd all meet here again. The two of them and Ruse were the most important in his life and yet he was coming to age where he thought or maybe even felt that he needed more. He should be striving maybe. He wasn't trying, but the urge grew larger as the seasons passed. There was a lot he seemed to have missed. He'd call for his sister and wait all day if he had to. It was time for them to be reunited.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-01-2024, 03:34 PM

The hot springs were lovely, especially in the winter. Scylla soaked each day, absorbing all of the nice, earthy nutrients. Her fur was silky soft and the nice steaminess had helped her drop quite a bit of baby weight. Abandoning the pups hadn't allowed a bunch of milk to mess things up, so she was further along in the game than another female might be. Worked just fine for her. The sooner her body was back to normal, the sooner she could get back to... doing whatever she wanted to.

A call rang out from nearby and one brow lifted with intrigue. Sliding down from the stony shelf that she'd claimed as a temporary base, the slate and cream fae padded between the pools and towards the edge of the forest where a familiar form sat. Pink tinged lips lifted in a smile as she moved towards her brother. "Cerberus," she purred, coming forward and extending her neck to place a kiss upon his cheek. "I wasn't sure when you'd be back from your mission."

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-01-2024, 05:40 PM

His appearance brightened slightly as his sister came to view, he would rise with a gentle wag of his tail and accept her kiss generously. His paw raised to brush down her back once before pulling away and answering her, "I wasn't sure either, but Fiametta returned safely." It was possible she didn't understand why he left to begin with. Though, Scylla and Albion were meant to have ties with Saracyn and Avacyn. Cerberus maybe felt some kind of duty to help in that regard. Not to win the heart of the younger sister, but because his paws weren't tied anywhere else.

He wouldn't notice a change in Scylla. Maybe very subtly, but nothing to raise alarm. He didn't know of what she had done for the two Mendacium twins, he never even knew she was bearing pups. Perhaps if he were Albion he could see clearly, or if he had been here just a couple weeks prior. "I didn't expect you not to be home." "Home" as much as it could be. Cerberus didn't necessarily have roots in Elysium, but he had grown accustomed to their warrior culture at least. They were a strong pack with strong blood, he knew the feeling. Some more of his family had joined the pack as well. He couldn't imagine the way Scylla felt at heart today or that she had left so abruptly. He was just visiting her here after all.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-01-2024, 06:23 PM

The gentle stroke down her back brought a little shudder to the Klein fae. Cerberus and Albion were the only two that she allowed to see her softer side. Still prickly, but much softer than she allowed others to see. Fiametta was home, apparently and Scylla nodded, haunches folding as she sat. "You look as though you're doing well, despite your travels." she comments, blue and black eyes giving her striped sibling a once over.

Cerberus mentioned that he was surprised that she wasn't at home. A sardonic chuckle left the striped woman and she gave her head a shake. "I left Elysium. I can't stay there. Not anymore." Scylla plastered a smile to her maw that wasn't the least bit happy. "Avacyn and Saracyn asked me to be their surrogate and produce pups for them. I did so." Mismatched eyes rolled and she shook her head again. "I don't want to watch her raise my pups and I don't want to see Saracyn..." she trailed off. She didn't what? Want to see him happy with the family that she helped him create? Yeah, that was about right.

"I have other plans in the works, brother mine," She waved a paw as if brushing the previous statements away. "I won a drunken battle and viola, I've nabbed myself a pack. What to do with it, I have no idea, but I should probably do something with it, eh?" Again her paw waved. "Tell me about you. What's new?"

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-01-2024, 07:11 PM

Cerberus wasn't a stranger to long travels. He did after all have a lifechanging move right after he was born when Fenmyre was made, not that he remembered that. "I have missed Auster." He commented briefly, that would always be home to him.

At first when she said she couldn't stay in Elysium he honestly wasn't too surprised. He couldn't think of any reason why, but he knew his sister could be a little harsh and rough around the edges. At least that's how he knew her. He was not expecting the reasons why which came next. He went completely cold, speechless. Other than his jaw tightening slightly as he absorbed exactly what she had told him he seemed relatively neutral. It was completely different than when he first laid eyes on her and reunited with her. But she just went ahead and brushed it off. That wasn't enough for him, but he wouldn't press on. Not right in this moment. The idea that there were little babies back in Elysium that were his... nieces or nephews... He wasn't one to say blood is blood and you should love and defend everyone related to you. He believed more in the relationships he had with his closest siblings. But it was still a hard pill to swallow. He didn't expect her to have Saracyn's children so soon and he definitely didn't expect her to be leaving because of it. It really hurt him in the short amount of time he allowed himself the thought. But again, he would move on as if nothing was amiss. She probably caught on to him, but he could move on if that's what she wanted.

"Who would have thought..." A quick breath to regain himself, "You would have turned into the prodigy." He joked with soft smirk and hum of a chuckle. As much as it was built into Cerberus to be the heir, to take over Chimera's kingdom in time, he enjoyed not having the spotlight and responsibilities of that anymore. There was obviously a guilt he carried heavily under him, but he did his best to move on. To have a normal life. Ever since his mother died he could believe that sense of normalcy, and it's what strove him not to fight to be after Chimera. "I haven't seen Albion yet," he responded as she had asked about him, "I briefly saw Avacyn before coming to find you." That was it. A trip to Auster trailing cold scents, and then back to a broken mess apparently in Elysium.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-04-2024, 07:03 PM

Though he made an attempt to school his expression, Scylla could feel the emotion pouring off of her brother. That was why she didn't want to keep talking about it. It was still too fresh of a wound to talk about openly and honestly, so doing so flippantly and dismissively was the best that she could manage. How could she possibly admit to Cerberus that she had developed actual emotional attachment to someone that she could never have? Scylla was the strong one. She didn't do weakness. She didn't show weakness. She kept everyone else together.

Cerberus joked with her and Scylla flashed a grin. "Ah, yes. Father would be so proud. I obtained a pack by beating up a drunken Fatalis. Woo, go me." Upon being asked about himself, Cerb informed her that he hadn't seen Albion. Scylla gave her head a shake. "I haven't seen him much either. He doesn't talk to me like he used to." She blamed Avacyn for everything that had gone wrong with their parents pact and Albion's scarcity. Everything was her fault.

Scylla looked Cerb over for a moment more, then slid forward and leaned into him again, one foreleg wrapped around his own. "I missed you," she admitted. "What does the future hold for you, Cerb?"

"Scylla"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-04-2024, 08:46 PM

There was a part of Scylla that was resentful, hateful, estranged. He could feel it. Just an energy about her when she mentioned her and Albion weren’t as they were, it hurt him. Had he hurt her too? He felt guilty that he had left on this faux mission for some unneeded time to himself. He was looking for Fiametta, but there was a sort of selfishness going to Auster. If he would have at least brought Scylla with him, none of this would have happened.

He didn’t know the roots of the situation. A part of him wanted to hurt Saracyn for reasons he didn’t know. He’d probably be more inclined if he could see through Scylla’s mind. He just had to believe everything was meant to be this way. He was here for her now but that wasn’t enough for him. How could he make it right.

He didn’t say much, he wasn’t really one for words next to Albion. Especially while his thoughts were running a mile a minute. He didn’t move a muscle as Scylla ringed around his paw, stating just the same he felt. Quickly he was reaching around to pull her into him, his chin over her shoulder, "I’ve missed you too." he didn’t know what the future would hold next. He felt like he would at least have to regroup with Albion but the answer must have been short. They would have to be here with Scylla. "I’m here now." he mustered out in a low tone. It would be hard to leave her again.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-08-2024, 02:25 PM

He admitted that he missed her and she chose to joke with him. "You'd be crazy if you didn't. I'm so charming." Scylla flashed him a winning grin full of sharp, white teeth before giving him a playful nudge. "While I would love nothing more than to have you with me, don't feel obligated. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself," she both reminded him and gave him an out if he wished to explore other paths.

Scylla didn't know what the future held. She'd never run a pack before, but if her father had done it, then she could too. "I'm not sure what kind of path my new pack will take, but I don't want it to be boring. And I don't want to just go along with what others have done before." Releasing her grip on Cerb's leg, Scylla dropped to the ground and rolled about on her back like a pleased kitten. "Whatever I make it, it'll be fun, don't you think?"

"Scylla"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-08-2024, 02:49 PM

Cerberus couldn't help but show her that all too familiar warm smile as she had insisted he didn't have to tag along in her pack and that she could take care of herself. He didn't doubt that for one moment. There was never a time Cerberus thought Scylla as incapable, certainly not weak. He would always be protective of her but he also knew there was nothing he could do to control her actions. He didn't want to anyway. Scylla was meant to be a free spirit. "I want to be with you Scylla." It wasn't really a yes or no, but it was enough and truly genuine. There were times he thought he could sever the familial ties to his family and be himself. But when he was here with Scylla it was impossible to imagine life without her.

Scylla would barely back away as she slipped backwards and Cerberus had but a moment to gaze back down on her before his paw was carefully wrapped around her back and he was leaning down onto her. The worry he had about the news of Saracyn's kids could be pushed deep in the back of his mind as he could fully be reunited with his sister. "I would hope everything you do is still fun my sister." She was baiting him, and while Cerberus wasn't much a highly sexual type he was still a man. And he found it easy to indulge in who he knew he loved. His nose went to nuzzle into the crest of her shoulder and neck as he held her slender body under him. He was playing with her, and he'd gladly back down had she told him to fuck off even kindly. Being this close to her was a reminder of how much he truly missed her. He didn't need anything else.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-08-2024, 03:06 PM

Scylla never doubted that Cerb wanted to be with her, with his family, but there were things out in the world that he may have wanted to do. Things to see. Bitches to bang. All of that good stuff. She wouldn't hold it against him if he wanted to meander about some more before coming home.

Cerberus took her invitation to play and settled down atop her, though not crushingly so. Scylla placed a little kiss upon his chin and began to gently pull dexterous digits through the thicker fur of his throat and the sides of his neck. "You'll always have a home with me, sweet brother," she promised on a soft, breathy purr. Her long tail swished back and forth before curling around his own. She gave a little wiggle as if to get comfortable, knowing full well what that wiggle was doing beneath him.

"Scylla Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-11-2024, 05:38 PM

Cerberus didn't have any plans to 'meander', but he did want to leave everything on a good note with Avacyn. Despite how Scylla felt about her which he didn't know the depth of. He wanted to speak to Albion too which he supposed he could wait until the three of them were here together again but he'd rather do it sooner rather than later. It would be a short while before he would come back to be with his sister in whatever triumph she wanted to pursue.

For now, he'd follow his emotions to indulge in her as she let him. It wasn't something he dreamed about while he was away, but he sure did miss being with her like this. And he wanted to watch her succeed outside of what he wanted now.

He took her words to heart but he'd never imagined she'd say anything different. He could show just how thrilled he was to have her in his arms again through his gentle gaze as she offered him a kiss and drove him to continue on. He hoped she was okay, okay after what she had done for Saracyn. Or at least hoped he could help her be better. Scylla wasn't much the emotional type, so he couldn't get the read on her outside of annoyed at the mention. He wouldn't know what she was truly struggling with inside. He pulled a breath in and exhaled through a smirk as she scooted under him. The paw behind her sliding softly down to her hips feeling the slimness of her body that she may not have seen much herself anymore. He'd still love her just as she was. He'd use her movements to feel when they were both ready to be fully joined again. Cerberus as considerate as ever.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-11-2024, 06:45 PM

Cerberus was gentle, thoughtful, always putting her needs and comfort before his own. One dexterous paw drifted up to lovingly stroke the dark side of his face. In case he didn't know, she was going to tell him. "You're the only one that's ever seen me like this, you know. The only one that I've trusted to let past the wall." With gentle pressure, she led his lips down to meet her own, giving him a soft, very un-Scylla-like kiss.

Kissing could only go so far though. Above her, she could feel Cerberus hot and ready, his very manly bits rubbing against her lower belly. She was healed enough for this. Even if she wasn't, Scylla liked a bit of pain, now didn't she? Giving him a nod of permission, Scylla gave herself to Cerberus, allowing him to use her as he pleased.

"Scylla Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-11-2024, 08:07 PM

He did look back up at her when she spoke, a more serious somehow softer look on his face. He raised a paw to rub down her neck and shoulder as she had drawn hers across his cheek. He took a few seconds as if to let her statement sink in to him, "I love you, Scylla." Easy words for him, not a single second did he hold back the words for his sister. He'd be by her side wherever she needed him. To help with her pack, to help with personal matters, or to show her love just like this. She was safe with him, she could be anyway she wanted. He'd never judge her, he'd never say a word to anyone else. He'd make sure she had anything she ever wanted. It was everything he could give her as her big brother.

He leaned back down to kiss her again, savoring the moment. Showing her how much he wanted more of her physically as he pressed the bulk of himself against her. He'd hold to her tight as he finally went to fit them together. Gentle, careful, perfect. Everything that was him. He was more of emotion, a lover not a fucker. But he had to enjoy this pleasure of life. He'd pick up the pace as Scylla led him by her own movements and reactions. Until he could find that sweet blissful end and want to do nothing but hold her in the aftermath.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-15-2024, 05:55 PM

They moved together with practiced ease, both feeling fulfilled by the end. They lay there, intertwined in one another's arms, Scylla's head rested on the earth, her dual toned gaze lazily roving over her siblings face. She was satiated, comfortable, very much at ease. It was always like that with him. Cerberus calmed her otherwise abrasive nature.

"I hope that Albion joins us as well," she said conversationally, just projecting her thoughts into words. "I miss him. I miss the three of us." The fae's tail thumped once and she scooted a little closer. "I hope that this pack can serve as a home base for the Kleins. Any who come will be welcome. Family first and everything else second. What do you think?" She valued his opinon.

"Scylla Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-16-2024, 10:18 AM

Cerberus' relationship with Scylla was purely emotional, having been raised as if they were littermates it felt like her and Albion had known him best, next to Ruse as well. But Scylla offered him something a little more different than his other single sister. He wouldn't be able to name it but it was probably to do with their vast personalities. Ruse he felt more like he had to protect, he felt the same with Scylla but she seemed a lot more capable of holding her own. They all grew up knowing the strength in their bloodlines.

He held her tight, caressed around her neck and shoulder, nothing making him more happy than being here looking back at her. As much as he missed Auster he was home here with her. Just as she had said. He could have regrets of not being there when she needed him, but for now he needed to revel in the moments they shared.

His head turned slightly to look at her as she spoke, nodding gently in agreement hoping that Albion would be here with them so they could all be reunited again. He felt like maybe Albion was in the same place he was. He had no other choice, this was like his calling. He had to be here for them. He was done running around chasing dreams. They would just have to come naturally or not at all. He took just a moment to consider her plans for the pack. With Ashen fallen, Scylla inviting the rest of their Kin to a home seemed reasonable. Cerberus knew their tree was large, but he didn't know most of them. Thinking he wouldn't get along with anyone didn't feel like such a problem. Not with his sister in charge that was. "That sounds perfect." He commented, brushing his paw against her side again with affection. He stayed quiet a few more seconds before telling her, "I need to let Avacyn know." Soft gaze came back down to her face, hoping the mention of her wouldn't irritate her. "I will stay here with you though." He squeezed her slightly to show he was content not going back to Elysium. His priorities were here with her.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-23-2024, 09:41 AM

They lay there together, comfortable simply being. Quiet conversation was delivered back and forth between them and eventually Cerb said that he needed to let Avacyn know. Scylla released a hum, but said nothing at first. Eventually, she nodded. "That would be for the best. Can't start a war so soon after taking the crown, eh?" Though if Ava refused to release Cerberus... Scylla would challenge her. Simple as that.

The horned brute gave her a squeeze and promised to stay. Scylla gave a chuckle and flashed him her winning grin. "I'm glad. How would you like to be a member of my council, Cerberus? You know I value your opinion highly. I'd like to have your eyes, ears and mind on my side." Her grey and blue gaze searched his. He could say no, of course. Perhaps he didn't want such responsibility. Still, she wanted to offer.

"Scylla Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

06-25-2024, 03:10 PM

He'd let the more serious matter on Avacyn slide as Scylla had sarcastically let on silly talk about a war. And as brutal as it may have sounded, Cerberus would have fought Avacyn to be released too. But she had already given him the permission to leave with Albion. He just didn't want to leave anything unresolved and without a further notice. Definitely wasn't like him to leave things on a bad note, especially not for who he considered a friend.

He kept that soft grin as she asked him to be apart of her council and searched his features as if wondering if he'd have some kind of hidden emotion floating around. He didn't, it was an easy answer for him. "You, me, and Albion?" Like the good ole days. He assumed as much as she did that he was right behind him and would be joining them soon. It was like there was no other way for the three of them. "I'd be honored." He replied a bit humorously, as if he had never had such importance before. For his queen he'd have no option but to say yes in some kind of giddy way, right?. But the real answer, for his sister he'd do anything for. He'd help her wherever she needed it, and protect her as much as Scylla seemed like she didn't need it.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-29-2024, 11:24 AM

"I admire your sense of duty and honor, big brother," Scylla purred, then sighed. "Take the time that you need to sort things out with Avacyn." Not that he needed her permission. She would be his leader, yes, but that didn't mean much when it came to the three of them. She would hold the title, but she could never truly lord over Cerberus or Albion. They were too close. Three pieces of a whole.

Scylla peeled herself from her siblings embrace and rolled to her paws, giving a nice, good stretch accompanied by a yawn. Nimble little toes dug into the ground and then she was righting herself. Dual-toned eyes fixed on her brother's face and she gave him a little smirk. "I've given the former alpha a week to sort out his affairs. I'm a generous god." Reaching up, she placed a sweet little kiss on Cerbs lips. "Any business to wrap up yourself, you'll have time to do it. I'll just be here enjoying the springs for a while. You can find me when you're done, if you have things to do."

"Scylla"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

07-13-2024, 08:57 PM

He watched as Scylla rose and yawned, making herself comfortable. He just laid up on his side and kept his sharp eyes on her. The loving brother he was looking at his sister like she were gold. He could feel like nothing else mattered when he was with her. Just him, her, and Albion and they would be made.

She had said she gave the current alpha a little time to sort out his own situations, but had given him 'permission' to go ahead back to Elysium and get all his own ducks in a row. He didn't jump up quickly, but before she could wander off he was up on his paws behind her, "I told you I'd be staying." He spoke rather cheekily. Avacyn hadn't been expecting him back at all really, but he assumed for the next few days at the least. Once Albion had regrouped with them he'd probably set back to Elysium to make it official. Scylla would probably need some help with some odd ends with the turn over. And he wouldn't hover over her in the time between. He was good at giving her all the space and privacy she wanted.

"Cerberus"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

07-23-2024, 04:58 AM

Cerberus wasted no time in hopping to his paws and racing up behind her. His words brought a dark chuckle from the fae and she canted her head, her blue eye observing him as he stood behind her. "So you did, sweet brother mine." Playfully, Scylla backed up, her significantly smaller frame sliding right between his front legs. Her long, luxurious tail swished lightly back and forth, ghosting across very sensitive flesh. "Then you may as well come into my little cave and make yourself at home." Scylla's tones were laced with darker, more lascivious things, as was her way.

With her teasing bait being delivered, she made her way towards the little stone alcove where she'd been spending her days and nights, biding her time until the pack was within her grasp. It would be nice to share the space with another warm body, and she couldn't think of a better one to share it with than sweet Cerberus.

"Scylla Klein"