gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-05-2024, 02:19 PM

She emerged from the Crystal Cathedral, she had slept within the cave waiting for him to return. Her chiming collar was all she had from him. She looked around, then gave the ground a tracking smell. He had left the cave and stalked away. Was this how it was going to be? Leave her to her own devices while he stalked out of sight?
She sighed. Was this what her brother and aunt had to contend with for their lovers? They weren't anywhere nearby for her to confide in. Not that her aunt would have let her have a word in any way.

Iris finally absorbed her surroundings. The crisp summer morning sun set the dew to sparkling on all the herbs before her. Had he known that this was some kind of herbal sanctuary? Perhaps his love language was such gifts and he hated to be touched unless of his own accord. Fine, she could learn his ways, she could adapt.

With a new resolve about her relationship, she set about the garden to discover what herbs grew here in such abundance. The sage had grown tall and shrubby, the calendula sprawled into all the corners, and the chamomile spouted between some strange square stones. Her chiming collar ever singing now. Louder than a cat's bell, a tinkling like a fairy among the flowers. Such was her nickname from him.

M and X themes may follow this character

[Image: LU5V1Zq.png]

Identification

Loner

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-05-2024, 04:02 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification wasn't too far away from God's Garden, lost within her own thoughts. What was it about Auster that made life seem so kind and loving? Was it the season, or just the way things were? A soft sigh slipping from her lips as she surveyed the lands that strange new rocks sprouted from the earth, ears flicked in confusion. Who or what was here before everyone? Who made these ruins as they seemed to be?

Soon the sounds of songs coming from a soft ringing chime caught the woman's attention. Perking up as she spotted the source it admitted from. Ears perked forwards as a smile crept along her maw. "Hello there. I am Identification." Her words were warm and kind. "I hope that today is fairing you well."

"Speech!"

Iris

Loner

Expert Intellectual (170)

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-05-2024, 07:03 PM

Iris was distractedly looking over each plant, coming across many she didn't know and wondering what their uses would be.
A golden cream form flickered in her peripheral and for a moment she thought a ghost had appeared! No, it was just a blonde woman of slight stature.

"Oh, bonjour!"(hello) She replied, swishing her dark tail behind her and a smile gently alighting on her lips. It was nice to get to know someone new!

"I am Iris!" Her strong accent pulled her name into a long sound that was similar to "eerie". She danced toward the new femme, the chiming of her collar accenting her every step.
"What day is too faire?" She asked, tilting her head, not quite understanding the phrase the other woman spoke.

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-05-2024, 07:51 PM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

A smile wrapped across the young ladies lips as ears perked forwards, listening to the younger she-wolf's rich and thick accent. Identification couldn't help but giggle out, as the other greeted with bonjour.

Fics own tail dancing around behind her frame. "I mean how are you today?" She didn't hesitate to reask the woman before her. "And that I hope you are doing well today." It was simple and sweet. And Identification found it interesting how this woman spoke..

Iris

Loner

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-06-2024, 04:51 PM

"Oh!" Iris smiled, understanding finally and giggling at her language fumble.

"Zhe day is well, oui, yes." She replied, stepping over the boneset, the meadow sweet and chamomile. The garden hosted a remarkable collection of medicinal herbs and spices, was that black pepper? And this Tumeric? Tres bien!

"I am feeling... More... excellens*, now Zhat I... am among ze plants." She finally replied to the cream woman, working to translate what she was trying to say before saying it. She swished her tail and collected fresh stalks of meadowsweet and lemon balm.

"Et tu? Pardon, and you?" She asked cordially, partially in her native tongue. Eager to practice the common language with someone new. It was so easy to slip into conversation with Vadim since he understood her.

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-07-2024, 03:13 PM

The woman had a thick accent, something that flowed together so smoothly Identification was taken back, playing the ways that words melted with one another. How proud the other was also. Identifications tail danced behind her, lifting her paw as a bumble bee flew under. Turning her attention back to the young woman.

"There is so many here that is exciting. I'm learning as I go threw, marking down what I don't already know and still taking notes when I see new." Identification stated with a smile, spotting a thing of lavender.

"Lavender keeps insects away and helps with itching and rashes. It is also known to help treat bug bites and reduce swelling if you crush fresh leaves."

She was just excited to have meant someone new, and be able to have a conversation with.

"Identification"

Iris

Loner

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-08-2024, 07:46 PM

Iris nodded to the other woman's comments, not quite understanding but eager to agree to what she could parse together. The woman spoke up about lavender and Iris understood most of what she was saying!
"Ah! Yes! La Lavande, is good for...to calm ze... heart. yes. Le cœur." She nodded, smiling. Grabbing a sprig of it and passing it to the woman, Identification.

"Eeedontee... feecah...syon? Yes? You are well?" Why a girl was named Identification she'll never know, the name was long as well. She at least tried to pronounce it the way she did but she couldn't help slipping into her accent. But she wanted to return the question to her as practice.

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-08-2024, 09:38 PM

Fic smiled to Iris as her tail danced in approval with a possible understanding and a friendship. Taking the sprig gently from the younger woman, admiring the scent of the flower. Carefully placing it near the womans ears. "It matches the soft highlights upon your fur and in your eyes." Fic stated kindly. A soft laughter filled the air as listening to the woman pronounce Identifications name. "You can call me Fic if you would like. It might be easier. " That was one thing Identification was learning is patience is a key friend here with in Auster. She lowered her hind quarters down and sat there enjoying the day with good company.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Iris

Loner

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-13-2024, 05:41 PM

Speech//French

Iris smiled demurely at the pretty cream fea. Her bright eyes became half moons of delight as Fic placed the flower near Iris's ears.
Her delight became a soft giggle that might have mirrored Fic's own. It was so nice to just sit and have a friendly time with someone else. Perhaps they would be good friends in the future.

"Fic! Merci -oh, Zank you! I am glad!" She replied, her dark tail dipped with ash whisking happily behind her. Happy lavender eyes blinked gratefully at Fic for her patience and understanding.

Iris thought herself sounding... stupid in the common tongue, in her native tongue she was well-spoken and smart. It was so difficult to translate as she spoke at times. She really must practice more.

"What... do you wish... for ze day?" She asked, tilting her head at Fic. Rolling another lavender spring in her paws nervously.

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-14-2024, 08:22 PM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Fic could listen to this woman speak all the while, her tail danced behind her silently. Ears perked forwards picking up the accent. A smile crossing her features. Emerald gems cast to Iris and then around the two females who were simply enjoying the company of one another. Life was simple right now for Identification that she could enjoy it. And see the beauty all around her. Sadness didn't break her heart. Taking a deep breath as she chuckled out. "You are very welcome Iris." She stated gently, although it took a few tried Fic finally understood what the other was saying. It couldn't be easy for the other butterfly with a gentle heart.

Fic watched as some clouds rolled in, casting a shadow across the two of them and everything else before the late winter sun broke free. Shining it's light. Fic gave a gentle shake, "I can not wait for this weather to break, and spring to come." Sure it meant easier hunting for the others in other lands, but this weather in Auster was perfect. Pondering the girls next question. She had no idea what she was doing from day to day after.... well after the last meet with Erebos. Her heart stuttered for a split second. She really did have it bad. "I need to finish this project so probably going to go wander some. And find a quiet place." She stated gently.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanderings The God's Garden 02:19 PM, 06-05-2024 10:07 PM, 09-14-2024