Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-03-2024, 07:29 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She thought of the male often, maybe a little too often. He was kind and sweet to her. Caring in his own little way, and the conversation they have shared was amazing. Then Mae had noticed him at the founding of Hellborn. Her mind raced wildly, trying her damnest to clean up as best as she could. Surely, she was no beauty queen but she still felt the need too look presentable. A small smile was placed across her lips.

Paws set into motion, towards a source of water they shared. While mist snaked it's way around her lower legs, drawing closer to the water. It wasn't really deep but deep enough for fish to survive. Looking down at her reflection, waiting as a few fish swam close to the top. Her head went in quickly, and snagging a fish quickly up out of the water.

She sat there a few more minutes before a song was released for his ears. Wanting to gift him the fish she had just caught. Her tail wagged behind her.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-03-2024, 07:44 PM
Reaper was in the middle of rolling in yet another dead carcass when the sound of Mae's howl broke through the misty maze of a forest. He rolled to his feet immediately, looking to the sky. "Moloch!" He called out for the bird, who swooped down the from canopy of trees to land on a branch nearby. "Take me to her, please." He was still getting use to the winding maze of a forest. Moloch seemed to navigate it effortlessly. He followed the bird diligently until the came across a source of water nestled within the pack lands. There at the waters edge stood Mae, a fish near her feet. He felt his heart flutter within his chest and he quickly glanced at the water to check himself out. He thought he looked and smelled ok. He smelled as his usual rotting corpse self. He cleared his throat and made his way to her, dipping his head to her. "Good evening Mae." He greeted her. His eyes glanced down at the fish then back to her. "Is the fishing good here?" He asked curiously, titling his head. It seemed like so, given her catch. He was trying to play it cool, even though he was excited to see her. He had not seen her since the founding of the pack. He longed to talk to her again.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-04-2024, 05:50 AM
As Mae waited, her tail swayed gracefully from side to side. The familiar sound of a crow's caw caught her attention, a common occurrence in this area. Sitting by a pool of water reflecting, her eyes of pink and sky blue appearing back to the she-wolf. She smiled as she recognized the voice of someone she knew. Turning to notice him the one she came to know as Reaper.

The familiar smell of decay wafting from the beast caused her to incline her head in greeting. "Good evening Reaper and Moloch." With a smile on her face, she couldn't deny that the fishing was truly enjoyable. She picked up the fish she had caught moments before and placed it at his paws. Mae was filled with joy upon seeing him.

They may not have known each other for a long time, but she was starting to develop feelings for him, something she was not accustomed to. Mae felt the need to check on him and make sure he was doing okay. When she saw that he was, she couldn't help but give him another smile.

She hesitated about whether to confide in him about her growing feelings. For it was still all brand new for the female. As she dipped her paw into the water, it enticed some fish to approach the surface.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-05-2024, 07:05 PM
It wasn't long before Mae took the fish she had caught and set before Reaper's paws. His maws flashed a happy grin as he bent down and sniffed at the freshly caught prey. "It smells lovely, thank you." He told her, glancing up at her. He raised his head. "Would you like to share it with me?" He watched as Mae dipped her paws into the water once more. He tilted his head curiously. He watched with intent as she fished. Moloch flew down from a nearby branch and picked at the fish, eager to tear into it. Reaper noticed this, chuckled, and opened up the guts of the fish for the bird. He watched as Moloch ate away happily at the inners of the fish. "How are you adjusting, Mae?" He asked after a moment of silence passed. This was all new to him a new pack, a new life. He was still adjusting to life without his family. He still missed his family deeply. He wondered if she was struggling in her adjusting. He thought about her often. Wanting to know where she was, how she was faring. He was glad she had joined the same pack as he, so know he could ponder less and see her more. She was great company and the thought of seeing her more made his chest flutter with excitement.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-05-2024, 07:36 PM
The male with a porcelain face complimented her upon her fishing skills. And then asked if she would like to share it. As he asked she swiped her paw up and chuckled, a flush once more under her slate grey fur. Happy that the brute was here with her.

She wondered how he was fairing. As his words slipped freely out, asking if she was alright. "It hasn't been easy, but making the most out of it." Admitting to him that it wasn't easy somehow sat right with her. Everything seemed that it would be alright. Not just for a second or a moment. But that she was on the right path.

"I mean, it is a new pack, and I am truly thankful that I was accepted. And I am thankful that you are here with me too."Once more the words flew out before the woman could catch them. Picking the fresh fish up and placing it infront of Reaper, her tail tip fluttering in the water. "It seems like I am home in a weird sense, but something is calm and welcoming."

Looking to him as she giggled watching Moloch feast on the other fish. Sure she missed her own family but maybe, just maybe this was a whole new beginning. A fresh start for her. That might just involve Reaper, but she just had to fully open up when the time was right or it was allowed.

"Speech!"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-08-2024, 05:19 AM
"It is not easy adjusting to any new pack." Reaper admitted a loud. It was awkward for him to even be in a new one. Especially one that held no blood relatives whatsoever. "At least I know at least one friendly face." He flashed her a comforting smile, watching as she fished out another fish and laid it before his paws. He dipped his crowned head to her. "Thank you again." He bent down this time to start to tear into the fish. It was a different type of food than he was use to it, but he was grateful nonetheless. He swallowed down the delicate meat and picked through the small bones carefully. Once half of the fish was devoured, he would refocus on Mae. "It was quite delicious." He complimented. "You're an established hunter and fisher it seems." He chuckled, remembering back to the deer they had hunted together. "How are you at fighting, hmm?" He hummed curiously. Fighting was the only thing he seemed to be decent at, besides crafting. He was an ok hunter but didn't have nearly the skills he should have had.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-08-2024, 07:49 AM
Mae smiled as Reaper spoke, his tones sincere and gentle to Mae's ears. His voice was sturdy and strong, allowing her to trust him more. There was something about him that made her excited about this new journey. She chuckled.

"Least we both know a friendly face." Not helping but agree with his statement, it was true. As long as they both had a friend in one another. He complimented her on her hunting, it was something that everyone needed to know in order to survive. Tail dancing as she sat there, her tail wet from the pond.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it. And hunting is always been a interest of mine, as well as healing. As we both know." She smiled, wondering how he came to these lands completely. "Fishing is always fun, just got to have the patience and know when they bite, and got to stay very still also."

His curious words fell next, she wasn't a fighter, a skill that always could use improving. Maybe it was a offer? "I could always be a better fighter, although I'm not one to fight I know theres a time that will come when I would need to." Mae had stated, it was true though.

"Speech!"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-11-2024, 07:49 PM
Reaper listened to Mae with a patient and open air about him. Once she was done speaking, a smile graced his white maws. "You're quite the handy woman, Mae." He complimented her. He flicked an ear and listened to her once more. "Would you be interested in learning more about fighting?" He asked her curiously. He gave her time to speak before continuing. "I can teach you what I know from my father. Seether Carnage was big on its fighting and I followed in my ancestors paw steps in that regard." He told her proudly. He wouldn't mind teaching her what he knew. He felt giddy at the thought of it.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-11-2024, 08:41 PM
His compliment made her turn away as if becoming bashful, it was a big thing for her to take a compliment. Not really knowing how too. But it was something that she known she would have to grow use too, but did she really, honestly want too? Now that was a battle she would have to figure out. As he asked if she would like to learn from him. Offering a smile. "I don't think that it would be too bad of an idea really. Because we both know that one day like it or not I will have to fight or come into a fight. It happens and is a part of life." She smiled towards him as she moved closer against him, soaking in the moment that they were sharing together. "I mean if you have time to teach me Reaper." She didn't want to take time away from him and hoped that he would understand that.

"Mae"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-15-2024, 11:35 AM
Reaper grinned happily. "Of course, I would love to teach you. I have plenty of time, don't you worry." He assured her, closing the gap between them. He gave her a nudge with his nose and stepped back to give her space. "How about in the next few days? Meet me at the boneyard. If you cannot find it, I can always send Moloch to guide you." He told her. The boneyard was a popular place for sparring it seemed. He had sparred there a handful of times already. "I will go gentle. There is no need for bloodshed while we are learning." He reminded her. He would never go full force with her, out of pure respect for her safety and wellbeing.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-16-2024, 04:58 PM

As he offered to teach her how to fight or spar but in simple and gentle way brought thoughts to her mind, a simple praise that he was here also made her heart do a small flip while she moved closer to him, watching Moloch take once again to a branch inches above the duo. "Maybe if Moloch isn't busy that day he will show me to way there. If it is alright with him." She was gentle, so gentle. As she rose to sit. "Say did you find a den at all? Or would you..." She blushed and turned away, not knowing how to ask him if he'd want to den with her. Or how the others would take it.

"Mae and Reaper"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-19-2024, 02:02 AM
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all." Reaper assured Mae about the raven helping her find the battlefield. When her next question rose, he immediately caught on the the what the rest of what Mae was trying to said as she looked away, flustered. A shade of red formed on Reaper's face. 'Oh my.' He thought to himself, clearing his throat as he tried to battle away his flustered self. "I have not, no." He spat out. "Would I....like to den with you?" He propose to her, letting the question hang in the awkward silence between them for a moment. "I wouldn't object to it." He said out loud after a few heartbeats of mustering up the courage. "I-If you'll have me, of course." He stuttered.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-19-2024, 04:30 PM

His words falling from his lips that the raven wouldn't mind helping Mae at all, her attention turned towards the obsidian bird. Her heart thumped within i's forever cage, she was nervous and scared. But most of all the woman was by far flustered. And there was no hiding it. It seemed like forever before he replied out for her to hear. Ears perk forwards, thinking that he would say no.

Reaper said what she couldn't and that made her stomach do this thing that it felt like thousands of butterflies taking flight. She was at a loss for words though. The best thing and way she could tell him she wanted to was getting up and as she grew closer to him, allowing her body to move along his own. Words couldn't come out from her and that made her a little upset.

So she sat down beside him now.

"Mae and Reaper"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-22-2024, 01:26 PM
There was no words from Mae. A surge of panic rose through Reaper. Did he read her wrong? Had he perhaps said the wrong thing? His white face was flushed with red and his red front limb tapped at the earth nervously. He took a deep breath and sighed as Mae came and sat down next to him. He avoided her gaze slightly, unsure of what to say. "Did I...say something wrong?" He asked shily. He felt weird being so...flustered with her near. It was like she held a certain power of the Bloodjaw, one he'd never felt before. "I apologize to you if I did." He apologized sincerely, gently wrapping his tail around her as he sat back down on his hind.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-22-2024, 05:14 PM

'Did I say something wrong?' The masculine asked. Mae could not help but leave a giggle slip passed her lips, as listening to his next words that fell. 'I apologize to you if I did.' But hell, he didn't say nothing wrong at all. As curling her body closer against his. Her own vocals slipped out shortly after. A smile playing against her lips.

"Don't worry, you didn't say nothing wrong at all." Words so true. Her nose brushing against his chest, taking his scent in once more. "I was wanting to ask you the same thing, and I was nervous to do so Reaper." Placing her paw upon his and resting it there.

"Mae and Reaper"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-26-2024, 01:01 PM
Reaper felt a smile creep on his pale maws as Mae reassured him that he did nothing wrong. He felt his anxiety release its grip on him. He visibly relaxed. He buried his nose into the fur on the top of her head, breathing in Mae's scent in return. It was much more of a positive scent than his was. He smelled strongly of a rotting corpse. He wondered if she liked his smell. Most didn't. Then, he felt the delicate placement of her paw on top of his. He pulled his head back from her head and gave a gentle lick to the forehead. "Well, it seems we have our answer then, hmm?" He hummed with delight. He was curious to what it was like to den with another. He would have to make room for his collection of bones and shiny rocks in a place where it wouldn't invade Mae's own personal space in the den. "Where would you like to den? Did you have a place in mind?" He asked the young woman. He was thinking underneath a tree by he was open to any ideas that she may have. "I can help get furs for us to lay on." He offered politely. He enjoyed collecting things for his loved ones. It felt good to provide them with things.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-26-2024, 06:21 PM
Everything had a way of working out. Didn't it? Life in it's self was a funny thing, but fickle thing. Treasuring the scent that mingled with hers, the unique perfume of death. In a way it complimented each bit and peice. She did spot a den over near the one entrance of Cedar Falls and Wraiths Woods. It wasn't in the center of the pack lands, but easy enough to get too. You got a mixture of the whisps of fog and then the clearness of the falls. And the stream that fed into the fresh water pond.

"I spotted a nice area over near the falls and the woods. But it is not only up to me. It's up to us. But what would others think?" She looked to Reaper. "We would have the soft sound of the falls in the distance and then be able to still gather to the meetings easily enough. But also help Widow protect the boarders." Honestly she didn't want to be where the others would den, and it wasn't too close to the boarders either.

She nuzzled into him. It would need some work, but they would work together to make it theirs. And they would be able to dig deeper into the ground to make the den bigger, to make a room or two for others or young ones if that time came.

"We can also make a storage for herbs and everything. And another room that we keep our bedding, I mean if you'd like. It wont be a easy job but I see nothing wrong with it." She stated softly as looking for his input. "Unless you have another spot to scope out Reaper."

"Speech!"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
07-01-2024, 05:53 AM
Reaper listened as Mae explained how she had already scouted out a nice spot near the falls and the woods of the pack. He let out a chuckle. "Someone's been planning." He commented happily and took a moment to think, humming softly. "I have scouted any areas yet for a den. So we can check out your spot and see how well it fits in." He encouraged her. He truly hadn't thought about making a den yet, too busy training and settling in. When Mae brought up the tools for herbs and bedding, he smiled. "I hope you don't mind me bringing a few collections into the den. I like to collect bones and nice things that I find. I can make a proper storage place for them so they are not in your way." He told her with a soft nudge with his nose. He then got up and began to walk away from her, pausing to turn back and look at her.

"Find me when you're ready for the spar and to build our new den together. I must be going, I have some things I'd like to get in order in the mean time." He gave her a soft wink of one of his seagreen eyes and turned to leave the area.

-Exit Reaper unless stopped-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For you, the sun will be shining Wraith's Woods 07:29 PM, 06-03-2024 02:24 PM, 07-01-2024