gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-27-2024, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2024, 02:22 AM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
She had won. It took it a minute to set in, but now was finally time. She'd never bothered to consider a pack before, but since having her children things changed. Medusa inspired her while she loved the woman and Insomnia, Widow saw this as a way of expanding, or branching out. She would need to speak with Medusa again, but there was no doubt that they would be permanent allies. She couldn't help but think about how Medusa inspired her more than her own mother to lead a pack, but there were too many things on her mind at once to focus on it for long.

Many had gathered to watch their battle, and although she didn't know how many of them were alphas, she could only assume her victory would be well known soon enough. For now, she stepped aside after announcing vague plans and for those who wished to join her to follow her back to where they would be claiming. She knew that many were already of other packs and were simply just here to watch the fight, but she would be happy with anyone that chose to join her.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-27-2024, 09:26 PM
É R E B O S

he followed her, hunted her down by the aromatic trail that generously spilt upon the rich terrain. her scent fresh as he galloped his heavy body over the vegetation; a thunderous trot with a rythmic beat as he marched forwarded, confronting her from behind. he pauses then while she's in sight, leaving only a few feet between them as he called out with a deep voice, "Widow." he felt the privilege of learning her name, finally, from the pack challenge. an observant male, he would prove to be- and so much more. "Congratulations." he breathed slowly, at ease around her. giving her the moment of light and admiration before speaking again with firm eyes that never lifted. "Thank you for welcoming me into insomnia all those weeks ago. I intend to stand near you, now." he gave way to his internal thoughts; a glimmer of truthfulness as he poised his weight on all four massive paws.
his outline was rigid-, large muscles protruding as he aligned his skull to his shoulders in a brief show of submission before coming to rise up again with erect ears. "I do however want more from you, personally." unwavering with his sharp binary gaze that studied her visage. he went shamelessly for the things he wanted without asking-, took the horns of life and guided them to his desire. a self sufficient wolf with a sharp intelligence, he only saw the same in widow.. because a rare thing it was for erebos to yearn for more than an acquaintance. she deemed worthy: both elegant enough and powerful enough to be with him. he was a vain creature.. but this was his way of being. and he'd always prove his audacity with strength that deserved to be acknowledged and taken seriously. "My name is Erebos Dunamis."

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-27-2024, 10:41 PM
Widow was expecting Medusa or perhaps a follower of the little girl she defeated to approach her first. Her back was turned as Erebos approached, though she was not ignorant of their arrival only of who it was. She turned as he said her name, his familiar voice and form bringing a smile to her dark lips as he gazed at him, then sat slowly and wrapped her tail around the front of her paws.

"Thank you," she purred after her congratulated her and followed with unexpected gratitude from when they first met. She was wondering however if Medusa would allow him to leave. Widow had no qualms with him and so he would be far from the bottom of the ranks, but if he stood in an ill place with Medusa then she wasn't so sure the woman would be willing to part with him. That could be handled later however, as she was far more interested in what the handsome man wanted from her.

Erebos. A handsome name, fitting for him though she hadn't a clue what the name meant if anything. It sounded dark and powerful though, and she suspected he was anything less himself. "And what would that be, Erebos Dunamis?" she mused and drew out his name seductively, a curious smirk upon her face as she waited.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-27-2024, 11:48 PM
É R E B O S

her air of conceitedness was well deserved. she was a winner-, due her flowers and worthy of all the parties that celebrated in her name. he adored it really-, how well off she was on her own. dare he say a wondrous vixen glorified in her own self. her gold accents furthermore left him the taste of her luxurious features, inside & out. she truly did pave her way to the interest of erebos, that would peak now. for how could it not? she humiliated the child who attempted to own a pack. he was like a moth to a toxic flame.
medusa was an occasional stressor for erebos. she was odd, snarky and unstable to him. but she held her words down with meaningful aggression. still, erebos did not flinch from it. but in terms of today, he was a memory in the pack. not as lowly and certainly not as hostilely received as before. his dislike for medusa however, was mild these days. as he did not like to admit he held respect for her; winning her claim over him that day.
"You. I wish to be married to you in due time. No one else is even worth the effort it would take to mount them." he was explicit and brazen-, but still unyielding with a harsh demeanor that left no room for the guess of insincerity. erebos was no doubt a dominant male.. medusa could affirm. but erebos was more driven than he let on. achieving a status and a woman of high ambitions were the perfect grounds to begin breeding his linage in ardent. she earned her crown. and with him, she could keep it. there we no limits that erebos would not cross for his investments. and dearest widow became his firm project in the flesh.
trust and loyalty were things that needed to be nurtured between the pair. and erebos was in store to deliver them so as long as she mutually tried. "You can reject me. But I'll secure my place against other brutes you fancy." he warned her with a slow blink. he'd play rough if she wanted to play hard. widow was a prize after all. she needed containment from the heathens that did not deserve her.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-28-2024, 02:21 AM
She expected him to seek a higher rank within her upcoming pack, and in a way she wasn't wrong. She didn't, however, expect him to request marriage. It was an entertaining thought really, and not something she was against even in the slightest. But what was in it for her? He got power and rank at the very least and she got what, a handsome young man to cuddle up with every night? It wasn't a bad thought really, but she couldn't see herself with just one man. What about that handsome man from the caves, Ravage? She even dared to let Stolas drift into her mind lately.

She let him say his piece before giving him a response, giving her time to think about what she wanted to say. She would marry him yes, but while she may had earned his respect in this manner, he hadn't quite earned hers. "A bold man you are Erebos. Handsome, too... but what makes you think you're worthy enough to mount me?" she questioned with a tilt of her head, using his words back against him with a smirk.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-28-2024, 07:56 PM
É R E B O S

he nearly purrs-, a delighted growl emitting from his throat as he watches her. with an answer he hoped for-, and by her default, she mirrored him. she was cunning, sly and intelligent. like a fox. he had to bring more to the table than his norm; & it was all the more confirmation he needed that she was the right one. he sighs, thinking she held reasons for hesitation. perhaps monogamy was an issue? "I will give you what you desire, so as long as it is reciprocated. an open marriage is fine by me- so as long as we're both made aware of the other.. partners." he aimed to keep a sense of control whilst giving her a whore pass. one he would consider using himself, though not inherently. the ease of sexual commitment made him intrigued nonetheless & the flexibility to marry others was a valuable asset in the land of power. but as selective as erebos was-, he deemed his standards frankly too high for the plain janes. hopefully she was not too easy, either. as the thought of many penetrating her over and under, sickened him. what was she after, after all? and more importantly.. what was she really all about? the weight of his request was a heavy one and it began to sink in.
erebos was a deal maker at best. and a trustworthy one when profit was on the line. "Ask of me what you will,- and it will be done. But rest assured I will not be kept waiting, dearest Widow. I want you. And I will secure you in any bet you ask of me, in this moment." ahh. there it was.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

06-10-2024, 12:57 AM
He was making a tempting offer, not to mention he was a handsome man and certainly would provide good genes for future children. She just didn't want to make a rash decision, or upset Medusa by stealing one of her members. Her children were one thing, but a man she had just freed from his days cursed? Widow wasn't looking to make the woman upset just as much as she didn't want to make choices now without long and proper thought. Besides, what about Ravage? Sure, she hadn't seen the man in a while, but she failed at keeping him from her deepest and darkest, intimate thoughts.

"You make a tempting offer, though I'm afraid I cannot make a decision on the matter at the moment. I have just won a challenge and have many things to get done in preparation for the founding of my pack, and I would like to give it a proper thought. You will return to Insomnia with Medusa for now, I will send a raven when I have made my decision. From there, you can make your case to Medusa to leave, or you are of course still welcome in my pack regardless of my decision if you are released sooner," she offered, though she wasn't really taking any counter-offers nor was she in the mood to barter.

"Have a good night and a safe trip back," she smiled and stood to take a step forward to reward the man with a soft, sweet kiss to the cheek before walking past him and away with a obvious sway of her hips should her turn back to watch.

"Speech!"