ardent

Yolo

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-06-2024, 09:21 PM
She wished she could claim such a majestic place to call her own. The boneyard often beckoned to her, and she simply did not like leaving this place for others to walk all over it! I mean really, there was so much she could do here, but alas! It was shared grounds and there was nothing she could do about it other than knock some heads around. Bounding through the boneyard, Medusa threw her head back, calling for a challenger, a new recruit, someone that had a bone to pick with her, literally anyone! She was in the mood for any sort of fun, and if she didn't get that today? Well then boo! She'd just have to go and stir something up herself, she was sure!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
05-22-2024, 02:13 PM
Reaper heard the call from miles away. Moloch guided him to the source of the call, the large vast boneyard he had visited before for a spar. It seemed his training was not done yet. When he approached the summoner, he dipped his head in respect and gave a smile. "Greetings. I am Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. I heard your call for a fight." He introduced himself politely. He motioned to Moloch. "Will we be doing this without our companions?? I can tell Moloch to stay out of it." He asked curiously, tilting his head slightly. The bird perched upon his shoulders and cawed, preening it's feathers as he waited for a response. "I must say, I take this will be friendly spar hmm?" His smooth voice asked once more. He wanted all the information laid before him before agreeing and beginning the fight. The woman before him seem formidable and seemed to be much older than. She would surely have the experience over him.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
06-10-2024, 11:26 PM

Her head turned on a swivel when someone arrived! Oooh! He was handsome, wasn't he!? And a twitch of her nose brought to her the unmistakable scent of death and rot which she was so very familiar with as it was a smell she was often coated in with the type of work she liked to do. He introduced himself as Reaper, ears perking as it sounded oh so close to her son Ripper's name, and she just knew her boy would be as enthralled with this stranger as she already was.

At the mention of his bird, she considered it for a moment, then motioned for two of her own companions to step back but kept Seymour in the ring. "Reaper and Moloch can fight together! Medusa will also only have one companion for this spar, and yes! It is a friendly spar, but Medusa will fight any fight," She winked at him, flexing her toes as her bone armor rattled with anticipation. "Reaper can go first!" She offered as she took up a defensive stance. He interested her greatly. Maybe she could find out more about him after this!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
06-29-2024, 07:45 PM
Reaper took note of the woman's bone armor and stance. She seemed far more seasoned than he was at the time. She didn't introduce herself formally but Reaper caught onto her name as she spoke in third person. Odd, but he was he to judge? He flashed her a grin and nodded his head. "So be it. I will start." He told her enthusiastically. He turned his head to Moloch. "Ready?" He asked the raven, who simply blinked in response.

Reaper steadied his balance and checked his defenses. His chin tucked to protect his throat and he counted to three mentally before propelling himself forwards. Moloch flew right behind him. At first it seemed like Reaper was going to take Medusa on head on, until he was a foot away from her. Then suddenly my he veered left and looked to Moloch. "Now!" He called to the raven, who began to fall it's wings directly in the woman's face in attempt to distract her. Reaper's maws splayed open and he attempted to latch onto the left forearm of the woman. His bite wouldn't be hard enough to draw blood, despite his metal capped fangs. It was a firm grip. A spar was a spar to him and he would not cause unintentional pain to his opponent.

Reaper vs Medusa for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Metal fang caps
Companion 1: Black Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-08-2024, 07:07 AM

Oh goody! He was taking her up on her offer and so the male began to ready himself! Medusa did the same, her gear rattling as she shook herself out with a little giggle here, a little giggle there. She often didn't care much for defensive measures, however, and took things as they came. She waited for the male to move, and when he finally did, she grinned and lowered her head, ready to receive the man head on. Only he didn't come head on, and at the last moment had moved off to his left. Her gaze went to follow, but before she knew it, there was a bird in her face! She snarled and snapped at it to go away! While she was distracted with it though, he managed to grab her foreleg, earning another snarl as she whipped her head toward him.

She pulled back, tearing her foreleg from his grasp and risking lacerations as she did so. She wanted to put a little bit of distance between them for a moment, and as she did so, her vulture, Seymour, came swopping in straight for the raven in an effort to knock it away from his master. Medusa took the opportunity and surged forward once more, only this time she sought to throw her forelegs around the man and bring him in for a hug before her jaws sought to grasp his scruff.

Medusa vs Reaper for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

"Medusa"

Reaper

Hellborn
Slayer

Expert Fighter (135)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
08-21-2024, 09:24 PM
Moloch's wings flapped as he was snapped at by the skull wearing she wolf but it was to no avail. Soon enough a large vulture was flying towards the much smaller raven, causing Moloch to pull away from Medusa and face the vulture. Moloch would serve past the vulture and fly upwards towards the sky, then turn and dive back down to aim it's claws at the vulture's head.

Reaper felt his fangs curl and wrap around the forearm of Medusa. He hand a firm grip on the leg until he felt the limb being ripped out of his maws as the lady pulled her legs back. Reaper raised his head only to feel the front legs of Medusa wrap around his neck and pull him closer. Reaper decided to mimic this move and wrap his own forearms around the woman's neck. His maws would splay open and go for the side of her neck. He was attempting to latch onto the side of the neck and then use his body mass to throw Medusa onto the ground simultaneously in one attempt.

Reaper vs Medusa for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Metal fang caps
Companion 1: Black Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-23-2024, 12:11 AM

Her opponent would appear to fight as relentlessly as her. Good. She didn't like it any other way, and she certainly didn't like to pull any punches if she didn't have to! As the birds tussled together, Medusa kept her focus on trying to keep her balance. The male opted to mirror her and rose up to wrap his forelegs around her neck, causing her jaws to snap on air instead of on his scruff. As his own teeth came at her and closed on their mark, Medusa snarled from the pain. Her teeth bared once more, shoving and trying to keep her grip on him as best as she could, hind legs spread apart in an attempt to keep herself up. She was taller than him, but he was a bit heavier, and so she struggled a bit. As a last ditch effort, the skeleton queen lunged for his face, jaws agape as she sought to cut her teeth across his brow. Not quite hard enough to leave lasting damage, but enough to force him to let go of her.

Medusa vs Reaper for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-25-2024, 02:38 PM

And the winner is...

REAPER

MEDUSA must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

MEDUSA:
Attack Roll: 49
Defense Roll: 8
Agility Roll: 30
Perception Roll: 53
Total: 140

Attack[49] + 45% Bonus[22.05]: 71.05
Defense[8] + 15% Bonus[1.20]: 9.20
Agility[30] + 5% Bonus[1.50]: 31.50
Perception[53] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 53.00
Total[164.75] + 25% Bonus[41.19]: 205.94