ardent

Knock Knock!

Widow

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-10-2024, 11:44 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She made the journey down to Auster to visit her dear friend who had at last secured a crown of her own! She was curious to see how Widow was settling into being a leader. Surely she had a better grasp on it then Medusa had when she started? Approaching the borders with some familiar scents, Medusa had half a mind to stroll on in, sure that it'd be fine, but considering she respected Widow, she chose not to just waltz in without permission first. Instead, she stopped at the border and howled, letting Widow know she had come for a visit!

"Speech!"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-10-2024, 11:57 PM
"Speech!"

Everything was going smoothly and she couldn't be happier. Hellborn wasn't a big pack yet, but it hadn't been but a few days since she claimed this labyrinth of trees and made it a home. She had already begun planning to have Insomnia over, a small little party to celebrate not only her claim of a crown, but also, Insomnia's newest (and in Widows opinion, best) ally.

However, it would seem that the woman beat her to the punch. She couldn't help but smile as she maneuvered through the twisting entanglement and soon found the woman she considered her closest friend. "Medusa! Had you just waited a week you would have gotten an invitation for the whole pack to come and visit," she said with a smile as she approached. "Don't be silly, come on in. You and everyone in Insomnia is welcome anytime. Let me show you around," she said and rolled her shoulder back to gesture for her to cross the borders as she began to turn, looking back to make sure she was coming with.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
06-18-2024, 12:12 AM
To her delight, Widow was quick to answer and Medusa was glad to see her! She grinned big as Widow approached, her words drawing a giggle from the Wraith.
"Oopsie! Medusa just couldn't wait to see the queen of the new pack!" She exclaimed. Of course, Medusa also struggled heavily with impulse control and just couldn't wait to see where Widow had decided to claim and how she felt with her new pack!

At Widow's invitation, she followed her friend into the packs new territory, some "oohs" and "aahs" slipping from the Wraith as she nodded in approval at Widow's choice of territory claim.
"These woods are nice! Widow has chosen a good place for her pack!" Indeed, she was a little jealous, but she very much loved the Gorge she had laid claim to, and soon enough the nearby woods would also be hers!

"Speech!"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-24-2024, 04:08 AM
"Speech!"

Although she wasn't ungrateful that Medusa had ventured down to Auster to visit, she had only just wished that she was better prepared for her arrival. Even if it was just a meal ready when she got here, but at least the woman seemed eager and untroubled by it all. Widow showed her around, pointing out neat things here and there before ending their tour underneath a massive wisteria in the middle of the woods.

"I'm glad you like it. i found it to be perfect," she said with a smile and looked up at the wisteria tree they now stood under. "You're of course welcome to stay as long as you need before making the trip back," she said, knowing first hand how miserable the journey down must've been.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-12-2024, 10:41 PM
The Wraith was never truly one for pleasantries and grand gestures. She didn't often expect visitors, thus she never really had anything prepared herself. She'd offer them whatever she had on hand, of course, if it looked like they needed it. And she had been known to throw someone a bone or two here and there, but she was in no way offended by Widow's lack of an offered meal, oh no. Medusa was far too enthralled by Widow's new lands and simply just catching up and enjoying the company! There was many an "ooh!" and "Aah!" And wide, curious eyes as Widow showed her around, pointing things out and showing her around before the tour ended beneath a very pretty wisteria tree!

"I'm glad you like it. i found it to be perfect," She nodded in agreement, "Yes! Medusa agrees, it is very nice here! Medusa hopes to expand Insomnia to the willows soon!" That way, she'd have some nice trees and more scenery that belonged to her, just like this belonged to Widow. "Medusa appreciates the offer! She will probably explore a bit before going back home, but for now, how is Widow liking having her own pack?"

"Speech!"