Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-06-2024, 03:26 PM
This was it, she was ready. Or moreso, forced herself into stepping forward. Onyx had lived the most reclusive life especially after her siblings had moved on and settled down somewhere. She did wonder often how well they were, it had been very long since she had run into any of them.

Aside from her few encounters with Kuroki, which scared her to death mind you, she lived every day one step at a time. Surviving. She always felt out of place in this world. She felt like there was nowhere she really belonged. And her mind often wandered to Oki. She was a very harsh unlikeable woman and she knew that. But Oki had always made her feel different. She would never had called it love, that was way farfetched. But if there was anyone she thought would give her the time of day it was him. She needed someone she cared about close to her, even if he didn't care for her on that same level. Ever since Cina it was hard for her to open the door to even friends. It's why she shut everyone out today. It was why she was alone. And here she was, probably looking like a fool as she had on multiple occasions with him. How broken she was.

She called for him at the borders of his pack, or well she hoped it was his pack. For all she knew he could have been held prisoner inside. He seemed one for trouble at least. But his scents ran in and out of the pack, maybe some of his kin that she didn't know about. It really had been a long time in the pines. Gods what was she going to say to him when he showed... She wasn't a beggar. This time she was truly seeking him out. Certainly that showed her level of desperation buried deep under the surface.

"Speech"
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
06-10-2024, 10:05 AM
Hemlock had its fair share of visitors, but very few of them called for Oki personally, yanno? He didn't recognise Onyx's call at first, he knew what her voice sounded like and all but a howl was different, carried further. Still he moved quickly, meandering down the mountain path to find her in the snow, her element. He supposed this scenery didn't suit him, even if he'd adapted to the cold-somewhat- he wasn't ice blue for starters. Still, it was nice to see a familiar face and despite all the shit he'd gone through, he still shot her a shit eating grin, bounded over for old times sake.

"Ain't you a sight for sore eyes?" He near skidded to a stop in front of her, tail wagging high behind him.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-10-2024, 12:50 PM
As easy as it was to hide, she couldn't help but feel her chest bump as Kuroki bounded across the stony mountain terrain of his home. It was at the very least good to see he was actually here and not a ghost of her past, a lost scent inside. She didn't have to go rescue him either.

She'd have zero insight of the cards life dealt to him, she would have had it much better in comparison as much as she was struggling to feel content with her life. Still, he seemed just the same. Greeting her as he always had. Always a sight for sore eyes. She couldn't hide the slight smile on that tough face of hers, barely catching it herself. Gross. She was bad with sentiment, but Oki was bashing her head with it. "Oki... I..." What the fuck was she even doing here? Twisted up over some boy she never head the guts to actually tell him she wanted him around. The lowest level of friendship in the least. So much had changed for them, who knew if they could even be the same two harsh knockers.

"It's good to see you." Here... in your pack. She called for him, shit. Maybe he could see how messed up she was. It wasn't necessarily how he made her feel, it was the idea of telling him that she wanted to be around him more often. Be in his life, she wouldn't allow herself to think past that. That was bogus. "I don't suppose your home could host a... bitter woman like me." She joked dryly because that was the best she could get out. Asking for help, wasn't her forte. But at least he could give her the benefit of the doubt sometimes. He'd never let her live it down though.

"Speech"

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
06-11-2024, 04:48 AM
Oki pretended to think about it, his head tilting slightly. Now he had no authority here, couldn't lift his paw and set a decree that she would indeed be allowed to stay, but he couldn't think of a reason why his lil Phi'phi would say no. Oki didn't ask for much. For old times sake, he approached, all slow and cool and casual, set himself on his rump and raised a paw to poke at her antlers. Not quite the growing nubbin's he had pestered last time, so much had changed since then, made his shoulders feel heavy- he was getting old. Older at least.

"Somethin' can probably be arranged, yeah." He paused then, brows furrowing slightly in thought, not something he did all that often to be honest. "So if I'm gettin' this right, you came all this way for me?" He let out a low whistle.

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - Demisexual
06-11-2024, 04:04 PM
Somehow she was used to Oki reaching up to touch her horns even though it had been so long since they last met. She didn't move an inch, just accepted with the roll of her eyes. What a wonderful pain he was.

He said he could find a way for her to join him here... luckily not asking too many questions. Aside from stating the obvious that made her feel kind of gross. Not because he was insisting that she did in fact want to come here specifically for him, but the fact that it was true. She showed a humored grin that looked more like an annoyed snarl but he should have known her by now. "Don't let it stroke up your ego too high." She didn't deny but she wouldn't say flat out. Typical. She'd stand and wait for his alpha, his daughter little did she know. She had never done this before, and there was about to be a whole new realm opened up when Delphi showed up.

"Speech"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-13-2024, 05:32 PM

Indeed, it was not often that Kuroki ever asked Delphi or really anyone for anything. He was a simple man and perhaps that is why Delphi loved him so much. There was nothing complicated about him or their relationship. It made it easy for Delphi to ask for help, to confide in, and to sometimes find comfort in snuggling up in his very large and now empty bed.

So when he did call out for her, she was rather surprised. She was a very busy lady as of late and the sound of his voice made her realize how little time she'd spent time with him. Quickly dropping whatever she is doing to race to her dearest dad, Delphi is very, very, very surprised to see another unfamiliar female standing there. Her paws dig into the dirt, skidding to a snowy stop as her mouth drops open. Her heart races in her chest as she stares between Kuroki and Onyx.

It took every ounce of Delphi to not accusingly hiss "who the fuck is this?" Betrayal for her late mother surges a wave of anger and jealousy and pain through her. How could he... But of course he could. They had been raised to understand and accept that Kuroki, Celeste, and Cyanide were an open and loving group of individuals. It would be foolish of her to believe that he would never want company ever again. Swallowing hard, Delphi gives her coat a shake and hurriedly morphs her expression into something more pleasant and open.

"A friend of yours?" Delphi smirks at her father, trying her darnedest to be happy while her interior emotions struggled. Looking to Onyx, she dips her muzzle in greeting. "I am Delphi, Curator of Hemlock. How can I be of assistance?" A brow raises in question, her heterochromatic gaze switching from Onyx back to Kuroki and then back to Onyx.

phi'phi & oki doki

table coding by bunni ♥

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
06-14-2024, 11:46 AM
"Aye now darlin' daughter of mine, no need to be so formal." Oki couldn't help but wag his tail harder once Delphi arrived on the scene, even if he did find it kinda funny how she got all alpha-y. Course, it was probably a smart thing to do when meeting a new person, first impressions and all, but Kuroki had known Onyx forever, and it felt kinda moot, to him at least. Delphi didn't need to impress anyone, this was her home, Onyx ought to be the one grovelling, not that this was that kinda place. "I've been annoying Onyx here ever since...well maybe a little younger than you are." He thunked down on his rump to raise a hind leg to itch behind his ear, thinking as he did so. Time flew, and it was one of the few things he didn't like.

"Go on then Onyx." His grin was shit eating. "Say yer piece."

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - Demisexual
06-14-2024, 04:31 PM
Onyx was probably more naturally professional than Oki ever was, but she wasn't brushing out her fur and standing tall to impress anyone, that was for sure. What his alpha would see was exactly what she would get. The brawny warrior woman she was. There wasn't much else hiding under there. At least not that she knew herself.

Should she... bow. Fuck, no. That felt totally insane to her. She managed a small nod in greeting as Delphi had introduced herself, but would nearly be knocked off her toes internally as Kuroki had mentioned this as his daughter. What the fuck. Was that a joke? Clearly... clearly she passed easily as his kin. She couldn't fathom Oki had a child, let alone more. And now she was standing here feeling a thousand times a fool. Aside from the blank expression, there was no sign of the madness spiraling in her head. Did she make it this far to make up some kind of narrative in her head? How else did she expect this to go?

It took her a few seconds to speak after Oki had told her to speak her own, if that was the only sign she was totally freaking out. "I, uh, yeah, I've known Kuroki for a long time." The urge to just facepalm and turn around and leave was strong. But gods she just had to get through it. Worst case she went home to never talk to anyone ever again. "I was interested in joining your pack if you needed any... fighting types." The... warriors. But... was this an army? She had no clue. She was circling back to why the fuck she was here.

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-23-2024, 09:48 PM

Kuroki's fatherly tones cause her tail to wag, dissipating most of the inner turmoil that broiled her insides. It truly was difficult to stay upset in his presence. Especially when she spies his shit-eating grin and thumping tail going all over the place. No wonder she was such a punk at times, it was clear who she got that from. With his approval that she didn't need to be so formal, she lets out a dramatic sigh and plops herself down on the ground unceremoniously - quite Oki-like if anyone would notice.

It's then that Oki turns the floor over to Onyx and Delphi is looking to the snow-clad woman. A brow raises, smirk rising on her lips as her own torn tail is thumping against the icy ground. "I'm sorry you've had to deal with him for an eternity," Delphi teases, her tongue sticking out at her father for a quick second before returning her attention to Onyx. "I mean, if fighting is your thing, of course we'll take you. There's always a spot in Hemlock, especially for those my dad's fond of," she smiles warmly now, her smirk disappearing, hoping that Onyx knows she's being sincere. Even if she is still inwardly reeling at the idea that Oki might have feelings for her.

phi'phi & oki doki

table coding by bunni ♥

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
06-26-2024, 05:34 AM
"Oi," he protested, expression pinching into a half-hearted scowl, nothing nearly as intense as Hattori's usual expressions. "I'm a pleasure to be around."

It made sense that Onyx hadn't wanted to join the Stargazers, since yanno they lived in the middle of the desert, but he reckoned the Maw would sit her just fine. Kuroki didn't mind much either way, adapted to wherever and whatever spot his family called home. And all things considered, the mountains weren't the worst, despite the snow and bitter winds no one to his knowledge had slipped and plummeted to their death. Yet.

He turned to grin at Delphi, tail wagging insistently as always.

"See I told you Onyx, she's a real sweetheart."

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - Demisexual
06-29-2024, 08:55 AM
The two seemed to lighten the mood, easy for Oki though since Onyx didn't know Delphi at all besides this one meeting... it was definitely easy to see how she was his daughter. Appearance and the way she calmed as Oki told her to. Onyx herself was a bit more difficult given the news. But she tried. "I'd say so." She responded pretty dryly, though meant to be humorous to his comment about being a pleasure.

Eyes narrowed slightly as Oki had called his daughter a sweetheart, acceptable for a father to his daughter she supposed. She was still pretty freaked out that he had kids at all. She wasn't trying to be rude or off putting, it was probably just a part of her nature. "I appreciate your hospitality." She addressed Delphi more than Oki at this point, "It's been a long time since I've been a part of a pack, so I'm open to be brought up to speed on the way you run patrols and things."

"Speech"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

07-09-2024, 06:16 AM
The dynamic between Oki and Onyx was interesting. That much she could see as she watched their interactions. Deep down, it made her laugh. Her father had a way of rubbing against your skin until you thought it felt good instead of itchy. Which in a sense is how she tried to lead her life. Happy and carefree that is. Giving them both a smile, Delphi nods at Onyx, a hum releasing from her throat.

“We will have time for that. For now, settle in. Let Oki show you around, pick out a spot to sleep, get you fed, the whole ordeal,” she lifts a paw, waving it around, giving the impression that she really didn’t want to know if they were going to bed together or not. “Come find me after you’ve settled in, then we’ll chat about duties,” Delphi smirks, one more nod to Onyx before turning to Oki.

“Don’t rile her up too much,” she teases, smirk lingering as she comes to stand. Walking over to Oki, she winds through her dad’s legs as if she were a cat rubbing against against a human’s legs before taking off to give them some time to adjust.

-exit Delphi-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos On The Rise Fenrir's Maw 03:26 PM, 06-06-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024