gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-14-2024, 08:48 PM
Hanataro had spent most of the day trying to preserve some horsetail. Perhaps he should ask one of his fathers for a satchel of some kind so he could carry supplies. He was always super careful not to get hurt, but he couldn’t help feeling…. Weaker than everyone else. He frowned sighing as he dragged a paw over one of the dried plants. Perhaps it was time he had a sit down with his family. Yet he was far too nervous, he found himself listless. The little story teller just wanting to hide away among his stories.

"The prince doesn’t sit idly by while his people suffer." he mumbled before gathering up the herbs into a small pile. Later he needed to go out and look for some more. For now the slightly dog blooded pup would lay there with his pile trying to get the motivation to even rise. This was stupid, where had all his energy gone?

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-14-2024, 09:23 PM

Scylla wandered around her new territory, learning every little nook and cranny. An alpha should be prepared for anything, and the start of being prepared was learning what you were working with. The land was full of game, so food wouldn't be an issue. The pack had done a decent job of stocking the kill den and there was ample meat and fish. The herb stores were good as well with Valta having had quite a few healers. This was all quite pleasing to the slate and cream fae. Less that she had to deal with and knowing that she could trust her wolves to pull their weight was nice too.

As the tiny fae moved along, a small form caught her eye. Mismatched ears shifted, catching the boys muttered words as he lay there, staring at some dried horsetail before him. Was the lad ill? Where were his parents to look after him? Whose child was this?!

Sauntering towards the boy, Scylla flashed a smile before sliding down to lay on her belly beside him. She got her face in close to the horsetail as well, then fixed the boy with her blue eye. "Are we waiting for the herbs to grow?" Her voice was whisperish and sweet as though she was asking him about a secret.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Hanataro

Obscura
Stripling

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-14-2024, 09:32 PM
Nao and Mohito were probably around somewhere. Hanataro knew well enough to stay within pack lands. Next season he’d be a year old! He didn’t feel anywhere close to being an adult though. It was then his brain was snapped into focus when a pretty lady showed up. Hanataro tried not to act startled she crawled down with him and asked a question. Sheepishly he frowned and looked at the dried little bundles. "Waiting for them to dry!" he whispered in the same tone. "My ouchies don’t heal like others, it takes a while for the blood to stop so I keep horsetail! Though… I’d like to learn about more plants." he frowned and sighed. Maybe it was the weather that made him so upset.

"Whats your name pretty lady? Im Hanataro satori-Klein." there was a hint of joy. This actually had to be the first time he introduced himself with his full name. Hopefully he hadn’t offended her. She really was pretty and quite small too. He could tell though, this was an adult and he didn’t have a reason to distrust her. He imagined her eneveloped in a fairy light, ready to take in any dangers that came the faes way. A magic queen!

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

06-14-2024, 09:48 PM

A soft chuckle escaped the fae as the boy admitted that he was waiting for them to dry. He mentioned that his wounds took a little longer to close and that he wanted to know more about healing. Scylla grinned and gave his shoulder a gentle nudge. "You're in luck, my boy. I happen to be a very skilled healer." Reaching out one dexterous paw, the cobalt fae plucked a sprig of horsetail. "The best way to dry herbs is to tie the stems and hang them upside down. Did you know?" She spun the single sprig between her unique, nimble paws. "There are other herbs that help to stop bleeding as well, such as yarrow and goldenrod. There's also cayenne, but that one burns, so you should only use it if you have no choice."

After her explanation, the boy gave his name accompanied by a compliment. Again she grinned, flashing pristine white teeth. "An absolute pleasure to meet you, Hanataro Satori-Klein." She gave him a wink of that blue eye and continued. "I am Scylla Klein. Your father and I are cousin, so that makes you and I family." What would he think about that?

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.

Hanataro

Obscura
Stripling

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
07-28-2024, 08:11 PM
Hanataro watched her carefully. He couldn’t get over how comfortable he felt around her. She felt like a welcome presence. A princess or royalty that could sweep him up and protect him with fervor. He threw the thought aside for a moment, tie them and hang them why didn’t he think of that! He gasped lightly, "Yarrow and Goldenrod, could you tell me what they look like?" maybe he should have asked what they had smelled like too.

She said they were family and it made his tail wag happily. He smiled at her. "I’m glad to be related to such a warm wolf like you! You’re like some mysterious moonlight creature, ready to protect what is yours but also handle others gently." fierce like any good member of the Klein family should be. He may not grow to be able to be vicious but he wanted his healing skills to be of use to those around him. Hanataro really meant that.

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

08-06-2024, 02:09 PM

The boy was interested in herbs, that was evident. He asked what each plant looked like and Scylla considered a moment, finding the proper descriptions in her vast repertoire of plant knowledge. "Yarrow grows in tall stalks and it's topped with clusters of tiny bunches of white flowers." Taking one toe, Scylla pulled the boys attention and drew a stalk of yarrow in the earth. A long stalk with small, branching puffs of flowers at the top.

"Goldenrod has similarities," she began drawing a second plant beside the first. Another long stalk with small branches, only this time, rather than rounded groupings of flowers, the flowers grew conical in shape. "And the flowers are a golden yellow color."

Hanataro spoke again and Scylla chuckled softly, raising one paw to gently ruffle the boys fur between his ears. "It's always good to be kind to family. Sometimes you have to be hard too, especially when you're a leader." Again she smiled. "I'm glad that you think so highly of me, sweet one." Hopefully he continued doing so as he grew. Scylla wasn't always the sweetest of treats.

"Scylla"

Hanataro

Obscura
Stripling

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
If he was anything, he was a diligent listener. Hanataro let the words sink into his skull watching Scylla pick each plant as she spoke about them. These little helpers had been around him the whole time. The yarrow was rather cute in his opinion. It was then that she pulled goldenrod close to her so that he could see the difference. If someone didn’t know what they were looking for they’d mix it up, but he supposed since neither of them were dangerous then it couldn’t have been that big a deal when a regular wolf couldn’t tell which was which. Hanataro giddily collected a few of the plants to add to his horsetail collection.

"I don’t know much about leading, but I know lots of stories about kings and queens." he stated happily with a wag of his tail. At the end of the day the small boy had a gentle heart, he wasn’t sure if he’d ever outgrow that trait. "I have to don’t I? You’re our leader." in his mind, she’s the leader. So there were certain parameters for respect. Then again he hadn’t once had a difficult situation presented to him. He was vaguely aware of violence, but it wasn’t something he partook in or ever likely would.