size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
06-17-2024, 04:56 PM
Since Enki’s rise to Wraith, no matter how temporary it may be, the pale pink man had decided to take this opportunity to explore more. That is why he has trekked all the way down to Auster, a continent that he has never set paw on before, to broaden his horizons and further his knowledges of lands. While it is winter up north, down here summer is in full swing. The air is laden with moisture, making it more humid than what he is used to but the warmth and brightness of the sun is a fully welcomed reprieve from the clouds and chill back home.

Green plains stretch out around Enki, the blades waving cheerily with each gentle breath of wind that snakes through the land. The land morphs, changing into gentle rolling hills and the man’s long legs effortlessly propel him up the first one that crosses his path. Pale blue eyes scan the area, enjoying the grass that seems like an endless ocean of green and, as he crests that first hill, the pink man stops dead in his tracks. There, on the other side, pockmarking the hills and valleys, are areas when the earth has been shaken free and giant, foreign bones protrude from the dirt.

Jaw drops open as Enki’s eyes rove over the strange bones from afar, the man in complete disbelief as he stands rooted the spot and tries to figure out what these are.

"Enki Klein"

Eltrys

Polaris
Chief

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-17-2024, 05:15 PM

The earthen male was roving through the fossil ridge, on the hunt as he usually was. Providing food for the pack helped him feel as if he was a part of something larger than himself again. And it helped keep his mind clear and not on lingering thoughts of a certain fae.

A scent drifted toward him. For a moment he thought it was simply a memory of the first time he had traveled through this massive boneyard but there was a difference in it that denoted its freshness.

He lifted his hard nose and scented the air, the smell coming from a place nearby. He had come across the strange Medusa before and that was who he believed would be close. Instead, a young male, pale in color, stood in awe on one of the ridges.

Eltrys slowly sauntered over, neither hiding his presence nor announcing it.
"Quite the sight, isn't it?" He asked cordially as he came within a comfortable distance.

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

06-17-2024, 06:13 PM
Each vertebra and strange fin like spine that juts from the earth on the closest skeleton to him has wild fantasies running circles through Enki’s head. What creatures were these and how long have they dead? It seems like their bones had been swallowed whole by the earth until some natural occurrence had shaken loose the dirt that entombed them and brought them out into the light. They are yellowed from the sun and time and the broad skull of the strange creature he has zeroed in on, seems to slowly be reclaimed by nature with crawling ivy.

Green vines curl around the stark contours of its cheeks, climbing up toward the empty eye socket where it disappears from sight. Tiny white flowers bloom across the ivy, lending a strange, surreal beauty to the bones as life slowly works to reclaim the dead. The green grass of the plains edges close to where the long dead monster lays, not daring to get close enough to touch as if the bones might transfer its death to the vibrant growth. A long rib bone attached to the vertebra and spines protrudes down toward the earth, its length disappearing into the ground as if to suggest that there is more below to see.

Enki is so engrossed in studying the strange skeletons that litter this land, that he does not hear the approach of the stranger until a voice, very close by, speaks. Practically jumping out of his skin, the pale pink man almost sends himself tumbling down the hill he stands upon as he quickly, but shyly, rounds on the owner of the voice and says, “Yeah. I, uh, I haven’t seen anything like this before. Do you know what kind of creatures belong to those bones?” Head cants to the side as he questions the stranger wishing to know more about the beasts that must have once roamed these lands.

"Enki Klein"

Eltrys

Polaris
Chief

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-17-2024, 06:37 PM

Ah.. He startled another stranger... He certainly had a knack for it for some reason, even when he wasn't trying.

He watched as the younger male recovered himself and rounds on Eltrys. He sits down and looks over the scene with the paler brute. Struck again by the bones protruding from the ground. Since that lesson, he had made a note of actually gathering in his surroundings more as what they were, instead of obstacles to overcome or use against prey.

"I apologize for startling you, that was not my intention." He introduced himself looking out over the scenery.

"Can't say I can, someone said ancient creatures, another say creatures beyond our fathoming. I've only just noticed them my self having only hunted through here." He said, watching the shadows play over the soil and the vines weaving through the dead.

"Names Eltrys. You carry a scent I've met before, do you know Medusa?" he asked casually, turning towards the other.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

06-17-2024, 09:20 PM
Amongst the fossils of creatures long dead, an earthen man appears atop a small hill with Enki and the pair converse. The pale male’s stance is open, friendly, if not slightly startled by the stranger’s appearance but there is no animosity in his words or body language. At the man’s apology, a large, pale paw lifts, shaking as if to dispel the offered words as a warm smile appears and says, “No need to apologize. It was my fault for not paying attention. I just saw these strange bones and kind of, got lost in my head.”

Bright eyes turn out over the land as the stranger offers his knowledge and Enki tries to link what information is given with the old, bleached bones before them. Ivy creeps over the exposed bones as if to give the beasts flesh once more but this time, made out of plants. Tiny flowers bloom across the faces and backs that lay exposed, a perfect depiction of nature’s reclamation after death’s hand has passed through. Each blooming plant is a testimony to the perseverance of life in the face of the continuous crawl of time and color once more invades the bleak white that signals bones left behind.

There is beauty here, in ways, Enki could not have ever begin to imagine and, for that, the pale man is extremely moved. The other man offers his name, Eltrys, and bright blue eyes trace their way back to his face where he offers a welcoming smile. With a dip of his head, he offers, “I am Enki Klein and yes, I know Medusa.” With a soft chuckle, he explains, “Medusa is my Co-Alpha of Insomnia and is using me as a kind of ‘dry run’ for when she will teach her own child to lead. As for myself, well, I enjoy finding new places and this one is… stunning.”

Eyes move off Eltrys, once more catching the land of fallen giants in all its splendor where the afternoon sunlight catches the pale white flowers against the slight yellowing of old bone; or the way the green grass stands in vivid contrast to light brown of the dusty dirt. Yes, it truly is beautiful.

"Enki Klein"

Eltrys

Polaris
Chief

Expert Fighter (235)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-19-2024, 11:44 PM

Eltrys nods as the other male talks about how he gets lost in the landscape. He can come to understand the feeling, he had been struck by the glittering glowing waves of the Shimmering Shore, and again by the dazzling Lazuli Falls.

"Co-alpha?" He echoes, glancing at the young man in surprise. He knew Medusa was the leader of Insomnia from his trip there to the festival last season.

"Then allow me to re-introduce myself, I am Eltrys, Guardian of Polaris. I was over that way during your festival. I enjoyed the delicious food!" He praised them, he had hung back a fair bit, intent on observing the celebrations instead of taking part in them. He tried his best in one of the competitions. Perhaps he had missed this one then, there were so many there he could imagine forgetting a face in such a crowd.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw The Bones Fossil Ridge 04:56 PM, 06-17-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024