ardent

What an Interesting Mountain Ya Got Here!

Deelpphhii

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-18-2024, 12:35 AM

It was high time she got out and about to see what all had changed in the world, mainly with the packs in the lands! She knew some names and faces after running into them here and there, and knew more or less where the packs were but not much else about them or who exactly ran each one. Things changed all the time, after all, and although she had come across an alpha here and there out in the battlefield or fighting off other predators or hunting, she wanted to finally put faces to packs and all that political jazz that she had avoided for so long. And the first stop? The eastern mountain!

She approached the borders of the Maw, dual-toned gaze staring up at the familiar mountains she had once explored after living near them for so long during her time in Habari. She stood there for a few moments, reminiscing the past, and it wasn't until her gift laden companion prodded her that she remembered why she was here. She tilted her head back and howled for the viking alpha (assuming it was still the same since she remembered them here last).

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-25-2024, 06:19 PM

There seemed to be an awful large influx of visitors lately. Had word truly spread that fast? Delphi had not been expecting so many to come by to visit or get to know her and Hemlock better, but she supposed it was a good thing. If she were on the good side of most of the packs that would mean less enemies. Less enemies meant less danger, more peace. And peace was something she needed as of late. There were too many other things to be doing to be worrying about war on her doorstep.

The call from Medusa is surprising. Since Medusa's presence had been void at the alpha meeting, she figured that the skeletal queen would be on the reclusive side, preferring to keep to herself and her pack. But it doesn't stop the smile that braces her muzzle as she turns to approach the woman who awaits the alpha. Would she be surprised to find Delphi instead of Vidarr? Only one way to find out!

"Hello, surprise. Long time no see. Medusa, right?" Delphi says, her lopsided smirk more jovial than mischievous as it normally would be. Honestly, she's relieved it's someone she's already met. No need for her to keep up a wall to hide behind.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-30-2024, 12:42 AM

She was not expecting the tiny figure that arrived to greet her, but she was glad it was a familiar face! Of course, she didn't know that the pack had changed paws...or changed its name, so she assumed that Vidarr would be arriving shortly. "Delphi! Yes, Medusa remembers you and she is glad she remembers Medusa!" She grinned and her tail wagged, "Has Delphi run into anymore bears?" She winked, remembering a past encounter with one. She peered over Delphi for a moment, wondering if the bigger man she had seen before would be coming, but she didn't really fret much about it, either. "Anywho, Medusa has come to visit and to talk about pack things! She had been so busy for a long time and forgot that its a thing alphas do...or somethin' like that. Is Vidarr here?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-05-2024, 11:43 AM
Delphi lets out a barking laugh at Medusa's prodding tease. "More like the bears keep running into me!" She jokes back, giving her head a light shake as she sits back on her rump.

Her question as to why Medusa appeared was quickly answered as Medusa spoke and requested Vidarr's presence. She attempts to keep the friendly smirk upon her lips, but emotions betray her. It was always her damn emotions. "Vidarr is no longer alpha and Heidinn is no longer a pack," Delphi starts, her voice strained as she keeps her chin up and breathing even. "It is I who now runs Hemlock! I call myself the Curator!" She tries to sound positive, happy, cheerful, but its hard. Better to change subjects. "What sort of pack things did Medusa want to speak about?" Delphi questions, her head canting slightly out of curiosity.

"Delphi"