size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-20-2024, 05:26 PM

There was always something so elegant about the masculine, but something lurked under that calm and elegant demenour. Identification wasn't blind to that. As her ears listened to his, 'i've managed'. The woman soon turned her attention back to the commotion, ears laid flat as turning back towards Erebos. "I think it would be best." She had stated, allowing him to lead the duo away from the plains.

Keeping pace with him was a little more easier said than done, almost as if he was in a hurry. Fic asked her voice almost silent as the tempatures cooled. The sound of water off in the distance. Her nose picking up the thick cedar trees, this was the place she hadn't returned to. Pausing in her steps and eyes looked to him. "I haven't been here since ..." Her vocals trailed off.

"Identification"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-20-2024, 05:49 PM
É R E B O S

with authority, he led the way back to where it all began. their fall out those cold weeks ago. with the emergence of spring, it felt right to circle back here. to finish it all. "yes." he replied with a quickly, lowly voice. sorrow filling his tones. he halted at the mound, some meters away from the waterfall. cedar trees surrounding them and creating a private room for them almost. he decided to sit, knowing that this would be a while. and he wanted it to be. "Identification." he said her full name when it was something serious. the ambient noise of water in their background, creating a cozier feel to their scenery. "i can't promise you this won't be hard. and i cannot give you the entirety of me." he paused, dual toned eyes looking at her with a pressing forward of his brows. of course he couldn't. he had aspirations. & he bled honesty upon his next words. "but i can promise to give this a try." he spoke with deep vocals. his ears splayed to the side as he glanced down before looking back at her, bracing himself for her potential reactions. how dearly he hoped it would be what she wanted to hear. that he would place effort just for them. but he needed her flexibility. for without it, there was a dead end for them both and it would end here.
"we've.. never talked about this before. i did it to initially protect you." yes, ownership made erebos feel safe and in control. at the time, eltrys was unbeknownst to him-, and was liability truth be told. a stranger near fic was no good. he had to claim fic as his mate in hopes the other would back down if they were a genuine threat. but this was different. not a front, anymore or means of manipulation. "be my mate." his words flowed over to her, a climax he never saw coming out his mouth.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-20-2024, 08:11 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification followed Erebos, the dire wolf who she cared for dearly, even loved. Although she was young, maybe niaeve? Possible. Watching him with those bright emerald eyes of hers, as he halted as he advanced to the mound, the sound of the water making music. Birds also sang within the tree tops, as she took a seat near him, not directly infront of him but near him. Allowing his scent to flow over her own.

The way that he said her name gave her butterflies as it had many times over, although it was just her name at first. 'I can't promise you this won't be hard. And I cannot give you the entirety of me.' Giving him a puzzled look, wondering what he had meant, the way he paused and turned away for a moment. Then he spoke again.

'But I can promise to give this a try.' Serious tones, something she would grow accustumed to. Although it would not happen over night, she'd be foolish to think so. 'We've .. never talked about this before. I did it to initially protect you.' What did he mean protect her? Protect her from what? Speechless for a moment, ears twisted to the sides. Deep in thought.

"Protect me?" What did he mean protect her? "You need not to protect me. I think I've prooven that although it was not the way it should have been. And I admit that." It was true. She was taken from her own thoughts as his voice rang to her. Something she thought never in a million years would she hear the brute say, except that time around Eltrys. 'Be my mate.' Eyes widen, as brows furrowed for a moment.

Turning to him as she allowed her voice to be heard. "I can not promise you that this road will be easy, we both know I am stubborn at times. I think you know my answer already. For you've had my answer those long lonely nights ago." Looking to him as a lover and a best friend would. As a mate would.

"I wont always tell you the stupid shit I do, for I know you will always know with those eyes and ears. I could never want another man to touch me." She blushed and turned away before turning back to him, lifting her paw to his cheek. "But I will promise to also give this a try, but also to be always honest and loyal." Her lips went to his as she turned his head towards her own.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-21-2024, 02:14 PM
É R E B O S

fic was stubborn. stubborn as hell. and maybe what she said was true.. that she could hold herself up and wasn't some meek damsel in distress. after all, erebos loved powerful women. could she have been one all this time? she taught him that her kindness was not to be mistaken as weakness. albeit he disapproved of her friendlier aspects and wearing her heart on her sleeve. it wasn't safe to do things like that, least not always. and hopefully she too, could learn a thing from erebos. he desired to test her eventually.
"I will always aim to protect you, fic." he spoke with a harsher tone, snapping at the air between them as he emitted guttural growls from his girth. he wanted to desensitize her and expose his truer edgy persona. wanting her to become accustomed to him entirely. he was no cheery wolf, he was not ethical. he was erebos.
her next words would pour and he caught them greedily. focusing on her as he turned to face her from his perch. she placed a paw on his cheek and they met with lips. he'd tenderly kiss her, coming to place his paw over hers, his biceps tensing as his body awoke with carnal whims: assuring her she belonged here, with him. "You are mine, identification."

"talk" 'think'
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-21-2024, 02:35 PM

He was a storm to be spoken, and however she was the complete oppiasite. Calm and collected, although stubborn. She was patient with Erebos. Well, someone had to be. Sure as hell it wasn't himself, anyone could see that. Like a moth to a flame she was with him. His vocals catching her off guard for a moment. 'I will always aim to protect you, Fic.' Shivering at the way he voiced her name, even the nickname he had gifted to her. It was hers now.

Allowing the kiss to last for a few more moments, it seemed to her that she could melt into him. But wouldn't allow herself that right yet, no. Not yet at least. Her own voice slipping forth, still holding her paw against him. "As you are mine, Erebos." Truth deeper than the ocean, "As I will always aim to protect you also 'Bos." Allowing it to slip forth.

Slipping her head under his and pressing there for a while. Allowing his scent to wrap around her like a blanket. To warn others she was taken, as well as to keep threats away. Fic would remind herself that she was his, and his ownly. Sure, she was careless sometimes and kind. But that didn't stop her from knowing the harshness that was in the world around them.

Wanting to teach him that sure, that is was alright to show others that you could be kind, and not allow them to take that kindness away. Wanting to teach him that you could open up for someone to come in, but at the same time keeping them away, incase they meant harm.

"Identification"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-22-2024, 05:23 PM
É R E B O S

after some time, they fell quiet. her words needing no affirming as she knew already the love they mutually felt for one another. she declared her loyalty and honesty to him, and made it clear she was only for him. this, he would assure always. so within their harmony, they rested with one another; their intimacy more than sex. it was emotional, comforting, playful and ever deepening. it was unlike anything else he'd have. a precious, precious jewel in the land of waste.
they held one another, simply enjoying their bodies close and breaths synchronized. their pelts meshing together and soon, their aromas were inseparable. he'd hum then, pondering for a moment after. they hadn't spoken about the risk of pregnancy.. hell it wasn't even a thought in the young lad's mind before now. looking out past the trees afar, erebos spoke with a calm gaze ahead. "do you know of a herbalist?" he paused, awaiting her answer and expecting a 'why'. these things needed to be spoken about and understood between them. for he desired them to be on the same page at least sometimes. "we must be more careful for now, dearest fic." concern washing over him for a short moment, hoping she didn't hear it in his voice. things would be solidifying with widow soon. he could feel it. "i wanted to let you know I've left insomnia, my home."

"talk" 'think'

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-22-2024, 05:46 PM

Time seemed to slow down when she was so close to him, her mate. Something so beautiful bloomed in this butterfly, something she never saw coming. He was a gift to her, although if asked she wouldn't hide it especially to anyone now. But before, she may have. Just may have. Now tables were turned, a wanting. A wanting of a future possibly even pups. She chuckled at the thought, listening to his humming. Knowing he was in deep thought. Listening to him speak shortly after the silence broken.

A gasp as she pulled her skull away from him, eyes frantic now as she looked to him. Did they mess up? FUCK, although she known herbs and what could be used, she didn't know the full techniques to be used. Would you eat it, or what? Shaking her head just slightly. "I... I do not." Knowing that they'd need to find one soon, or they'd have pups running around.

She felt as if she could drown in worry. Guilt that they weren't careful consumed her as she dipped her head. Looking back up to him. "We do need to be more careful darling. We do also need to find a herbalist. One that you can trust." Identification stated, putting the flat of her skull once more up under his chin. But what if it was too late? A light whimper. "What if it is too late now?" It was a honest question, one that had to be asked.

"Is the Alpha after you? Is there problems brewing that need to be dealt with?" Once more, she moved so she could look to him. Getting lost within his eyes, although concern washed over her entire being, a shudder of worry shook her body.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-24-2024, 07:01 PM
É R E B O S

it appeared she was easy to rile up, her body shuddering with worry as she whimpered. he instantly soothed her, "shhh.. no need to worry, identification." his tones were softer than before, gentler for her. his ears splayed to the side, licking her forehead and ears. grooming her worries away. sighing, he brought his nose to her, nudging her. "if we are too late, it will all work out." he calmly spoke above her whines.
she assumed the worst. "No, no. Nothing like that. But we do need to find a herbalist, and soon." he assured her. looking ahead, he glanced at the sky before looking back at her emerald pools. "It's getting late.." he paused. he felt increasing uncomfortable with her not residing in the safety of a pack. "You need to seek security. Being a rouge like this is not safe, whether you have skill or not. Be smart love." he conceded, his baritone voice heavy on the air. he couldn't always be present with her. "Please, for me. I will take you to Eltry's pack perhaps?" he awaited her response, knowing that ethne was a good place to start. hopefully fic would hear him out.

"talk" 'think'

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-24-2024, 07:23 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
He was so gentle with her, and she was so thankful for that. A smile crossing her face as she listened to his words that flowed from his lips. Identification listened to him. She didn't need to say anything to be honest. The woman didn't need to say any words. Those whines that once trembled from her vocal cords came more eased, and slowly ended.

"I know everything will be find, and things will work out in the end darling." She had no reason to think otherwise, but she continued to worry about the masculine before her. Her mate. She had every reason to, this was dangerous.

"I think I know of a herbalist, but I am not sure if she is or not. Her names Iris." Fic smiled as she looked to the sky then to him. "But as stated I am not sure if she is or not darling 'Bos."

Her ears flicked as he spoke about it not being safe especially without a pack. But would the pack stop her from seeing Erebos? She shuddered. "As long as they do not try and stop me from seeing you my darling."

She known she could trust Eltrys, and she meant Saga only for a few hours, but the bear seemed nice. "Maybe we could stop and speak to Iris before heading to Polaris? I am scared for you. Not scared but terrified.."

It wasn't a lie as she shoved her head against him. She wanted everything in the world to protest against it, but she known she couldn't for it would only make him worry more. And that was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024