size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
06-11-2024, 09:30 PM
melisande

it was time. her time to make decisions she put off, and frankly denied far too long now. it wasn't the same for her anymore. the essence of it all, it changed like summer to winter. a cold draft that made her stiff and stuck within the lands of Polaris. her passion seeped and wasted, and her will to remain here dissipating as days went on. it left her filled with sorrow and nostalgia.
she arrives, coming to seek out saga or Haydee to explain and make peace with her departure. she howled for a few moments, call out to them as she stood. her tiny crimson body awaiting either or.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (195)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
06-21-2024, 01:29 PM

The howl of what was pretty much a stranger to Saga, sounded, but the call was definitely for either her or Haydee. Unsure of whether her sister was busy or not, Saga opted to answer the call herself. She made her way to the creek, and it wasn't long before she found the unfamiliar face that waited. She was a newer member, no? Someone she assumed had joined at some point when Haydee still led? Hmm, regardless, she would address whatever it was the she-wolf wanted. "Hello, I don't believe we've properly met. What can I do for you?" She asked politely as she approached, amber gaze curious about the womans wants.

"Speak"

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
06-21-2024, 01:43 PM
melisande

after some moments that felt like a while, saga finally came into view. her large alabaster form approaching the tiny melisande. the wolf sat, a small smile plastering on her dark lips as she peered upwards at saga with a weariness. "No, not formally. I am Melisande, dearest Saga." I know you. her ears swiveled, chin up at the bear who stood so tall. the realness of their differences becoming mountainous now."I feel as though I do not belong here anymore." she started off, sighing deeply. the months she called this place home began to take on such a stranger feeling. "I have come to ask for peaceful release and departure from the ranks of Polaris." she stood for herself, keeping it short & sweet. having no other words to share at the moment.

"talk" "think"

Saga

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (195)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
06-21-2024, 01:51 PM

Perhaps she hadn't really noticed the size difference between them because alot of the wolves she considered family were so small, and often she forgot she was huge compared to them. She settled down a bit, resting her belly on the ground so that the she-wolf wouldn't have to crane her neck so far. She learned the woman's name to be Melisande, and her ears flicked back in a hint of shame when she realized she hadn't known that before, but that this woman knew her name. Oops.

Still, she remained quiet, her gaze kind as she let Melisande speak her peace. At the woman's request, Saga nodded in understanding. With all that was going on and the volatile situations with the other pack, she wondered if that had anything to do with it. It was a stressful time all around, and she understood if they didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. "I understand. And I do wish you the best, Melisande. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to get to know each other sooner, but...you are free to leave if that's what you want." She smiled at the woman, "Do you have any idea of where you'd like to go next?" She asked casually, curious more than anything.

"Speak"

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
06-21-2024, 01:59 PM
melisande

she saw a different side to the ferocious polar bear today. as they lowered down to ease her strain, speaking kindly to melisande with compassion and consideration. she wanted to know more. and it made her discomfort lift some. "I-I admittedly don't." she paused whilst looking at the ground some, glancing back at saga. "I know of someone named morwenna. perhaps she can guide me around considering i've been in Polaris since I arrived in boreas. she is a friend." she bit her lips in contemplation, looking over to the horizon. "I'm not sure where ill go otherwise. perhaps ill travel."

"talk" "think"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. flyleaf Cattail Creek 09:30 PM, 06-11-2024 11:15 AM, 07-25-2024