gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-23-2024, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 02:16 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
set after freedom from insomnia, and some time after seasonal prompt

É R E B O S

he wasted no time. faithful to his plans and truer focus. his ambitions were lethal, insatiable and extreme. for what he would give was priceless & irreversible. he took time to perfect this meeting, though. placing effort and using his wit to make sure it went.. according to plan. a devious man. taking the time prior to wash himself of fic's scent, doing it obsessive for the last few days. in fact even using subtle fumigation- something nearly identical to his natural aroma. this worked as perfect concealment, albeit making him smell 'fresher' than usual. he looked cleaner, more fixed up- but this could be manipulated in his favor. claiming it was for the appeasement of widow.
the dire wolf galloped then, following her known scent with skill and accuracy. he found her home and came with a gift bearing: a fresh bouquet of dark roses held between his thicker jowls. a gift of homecoming, and of admiration he hoped she'd adore.
coming to her borders, he paused. rising his chin, he called out with a powerful howl. he'd then slowly place the flowers near his paws on a dry piece of terrain. it was foggy in the distance and it felt uninviting. but he was meant to be here, waiting for her this day.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-23-2024, 07:01 PM
Everything and everyone was settling in well. It would only be a matter of time before they could begin bigger plans, like perhaps expanding towards the east, closer to that island she wanted oh so badly. Sure, she could've just claimed that island from the start, but they weren't even ready for her plans yet.. claiming the island now would make her a heap ton more impatient than she already was.

Drawn from her thoughts by a familiar howl, Widow smirked and made her way to him. So polite of him to wait at the borders, and oh, he had even brought roses. Even from a distance she could tell that he looked cleaner than usual. Had he done all this work just to announce that he was hers now? She didn't take him as a romantic, but she supposed that it wasn't too far fetched that he would clean up for something like this considering his prior, informal proposal and decided to entertain it, if only just a little.

"Got yourself all cleaned up to visit the Queen of Hell?" she asked with a smirk as she approached, hips swaying as the scent of her heat followed. "Or have you done something you feel that you must apologize for?" she finished as she paused a few paces before him. She really didn't know why he had cleaned himself up for her, nor did she really care. She'd been far too personal with Stolas more than once this week to hide what she had been up to, not that she had any interest in hiding it so if he had slept with another, she could at least be grateful he washed himself of her scent. Could she say that she had done the same? Absolutely not, but part of her liked the thought of him knowing that Stolas had had her since they last spoke should they get close enough for him to pick up on a new mans scent.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-23-2024, 07:23 PM

É R E B O S

she was as smooth as ever. her tones laced with toxicity and narcissism. a mix he couldn't help but be drawn to. the way of powerful, intelligent women swayed him. widow was different breed. "you know why I'm here." he spoke with deep, baritone vocals. he was sober & direct as usual. "These are for you." he'd grab the bouquet and place them near her paws. his eyes were stoic, harsh and unwavering while on her face. his nares flaring at the intoxicating scent of her heat, trying his best to remained focused on his task at hand.
he stepped forward once, closing their slight distance had she not moved. "I've been released from insomnia. and I've come to join your ranks." he stated, his teeth clicking as he shut his maw. he smelt the musk of another male and it created a pit of resentment in his belly. "so you'll be having a litter soon, then?" the tone of jealousy covered over his words despite his efforts to appear otherwise. she hit a nerve and she knew she did. clenching his jowls, he awaited her response before adding, "are you still indecisive?" he confronted her, wondering if he was simply too late.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

06-23-2024, 07:53 PM
She did briefly wonder if he had ran away from Insomnia and had come to her bathed to throw off anyone searching for him and with roses to swoon her in agreeing to marry him, or in reality harbor him. She overthought the whole thing of course, because he would have to have been pretty stupid to think that he could hide from Medusa here not to mention think that she would do anything against the woman she considered a role model and sister. It was a fleeting thought really, gone as her gaze followed his placement of the roses at her paws.

She let him say his piece a bit, questioning her. There was no doubt he smelled him on her and it made her smirk. Hadn't he been the one to offer an open marriage?

"Perhaps, if I'm lucky. But I have made my decision," she started, pausing as she decided to sit and to let the moment weigh on him just enough. "I will marry you, but you will not be my only husband as I will take you up on the prior offer of an open marriage," she said rather matter-of-factually, gaze rising to watch his expression.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-23-2024, 08:13 PM

É R E B O S

she finally did give him what he desired-, at a cost he already expected. "so be it." he grumbled, stepping forward to cross over the borders now, accepting her terms. he attempted to push against her sleek form, aiming to nudge her shoulder as he purposefully wanted to mark her. he growled then, smelling her heat evermore. if he was to secure his place, he needed more than her word. "are you done for the season?" he asked in a low voice, taunting her. his eyes pressing on her silvery pools with low lids, wanting her soon. he played his part, like she did hers.
he would not be gentle with his doing of widow in any facet. nor would he offer her much personal consideration in regards to her feelings, comfort and taste. "a tour maybe?" he suggested, stepping past her now into the pack lands before pausing to look over his shoulder.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

06-23-2024, 11:27 PM
She didn't expect him to contest the terms he laid out prior and was pleased when he didn't, instead moving towards her and pressing into her, asking hidden questions. "What do you think?" she purred, as aware of the scent of her heat in the air as she was her own name. It was an insatiable hunger really, one she hoped a tour would feed come it's end.

"I suppose I could show you around," she mused with a shrug and turned to walk alongside him and into the labyrinth of trees. "I suppose then that I should welcome you to Hellborn," she said with a smug smile as she walked him through the territory, pointing out key features before ending up outside her den, a massive wisteria in the middle of the woods.

"And this is the meeting place. My den is within the tree," she said and gestured towards the entrance with a slight toss of her chin in its direction.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-24-2024, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 08:58 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É R E B O S

she fed him with her own taunts, teasing him with sarcasm. she earned his smile, his dimpled grin plastering over his white maw. erebos began to grow accustomed to her games, wit & stamina. coming to admire the poisonous lace on her words, expecting it at every turn. widow never disappointed him. but maybe he'd see another side of her tonight.
intrigued with her as usual, he followed as she guided him through the pack lands. "I suppose then that I should welcome you to Hellborn.." "Thank you, my queen," he spoke, his tones warm and casual. she was as tall as him, as great as he. not the norm for erebos who usually staggered over others, both females & males alike. she was in truth, a breath of fresh air.
as they walked, she showed him numerous areas and discussed with him before coming to show where her densite was. how deeply he wanted to correct her- but does not. not one to wait, he ventured in first, finding it to be large inside. he came to sit then, leaving space for her. "Shall we?" he growled, an erotic haze in his eyes as he watched her attentively like prey. his body anticipating the moment to come.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

06-30-2024, 01:18 AM
Leading Erebos around the territory to show him everything before ending up at her den had been an attempt at getting him to join her in her den for the night. She followed him inside and smirked at his question as she approached. One may expect her to have veered off slightly to sit beside him, but she did not. Instead, she approached him directly with that same smirk, eager to make him hers not just for the night, but whatever night she wanted after tonight.

Widow slowed only slightly, her intentions clear even before she raised a paw to drag her dexterous toes gently down his cheek, the tips of her nails scraping the skin but only slightly, certainly not enough hurt. Yet, anyway. Then, she gripped his jaw and held him still, all still without pain beyond a mild discomfort, and her smirk turned slightly wicked before she brought his lips to hers. Her grip loosened on his jaw then, continuing it's descent until coming to a stop at the front of his shoulder.

Suddenly she pushed him onto his back and she stepped over him, the kiss now broken of course but that wicked smirk remaining as if it had never left even during the kiss. Dipping her lips to an ear, she whispered "There's no going back now," in a lustful purr and lowered herself onto him.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-30-2024, 02:16 AM

É R E B O S

she was dominant, even in bed. she held true to her persona even when no one was looking. something erebos could not say for himself, despite his act. he had a passionate hue to him, and he wondered if would seep onto her this night. mentally, he fought any organic sense of imprinting on her, knowing better than to pour his emotions here where they seemingly felt.. uninvited. and he was okay with that-, remembering fic and his warmer place there.
as she grew closer, she took hold of him, captivating his eyes as his lids lowered ever so slightly; completely relaxed as his neck and shoulders released their tautness. his biceps flexed while she traced his neck, her claws coming to scrape against his skin before coming to hold his jowls. he slightly bared his large fangs at her in response, growling as if to remind her. "careful widow.." he warned her, letting her know he was not a beast that was to be controlled. she may of had rank over his head, and perhaps even their children later. but widow needed to learn of his own welding force; an ego that matched, if not competed with her own. a powerhouse if they allowed it to be, but there was bound to be friction.
she embraced him then, coming forth to kiss him. and he kissed back with a sense of greed as he began to shift his weight forward, leaning into her body as he'd wrap his muscular arms around her sleek figure, catching her. widow then came to whisper in his left ear, to which he paid no mind to. knowing of his actions today and their consequences tomorrow. knowing that here, he sealed his deal for linage, his status and his potential. the breeding grounds were fertile of what was to come, whatever that was. his to tell and his to know. widow could only mean one thing right now: his opportunity. taking advantage of her heat and intending to impregnate her as soon as he could- stealing the best chances for his offspring; knowing medusa would love them, even. two formal queens. erebos would give his seed only the best seats, skipping the massive line of peasants that walked boreas. forever spreading his line. erebos was a highlander- widow just didn't know that yet. never intending to piggy back of her superiority, but instead wanting to compliment it as he shaped his own.
coming to climb onto him, he was ready with a hung erection. and as gravity brought her down, their hips aligned. he groaned, his chest vibrating a guttural growl of pleasure that seeped out. his eyes lowly and focused on her as if in her trance. fixated on her body as he sent her slowly up, then down for some moments. repeating into a gradually fast thrust until he climaxed in her.
panting by now, he awaited her to move from atop his lower body. he collected himself, sighing as he felt instant relief and warm blood flush over his face. closing his eyes for only a few seconds, he looked at her. "Do you want me to leave?" he asked, making sure not to overstay his welcome in her den.

"talk" 'think'

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

07-15-2024, 04:27 AM
Widow couldn't help but smirk at his warning. She wasn't afraid of him and he wasn't of her. She wanted to think it was a good thing, but she couldn't help but wish that he was, even just a little. He held confidence that she could trust him with the brood he was going to impregnate her with. She'd never harm her children, no, but she could harm him with them. He couldn't have children with another either, not even the rogue woman she could smell on him, and she would make sure that she knew who he belonged to.

Their movements were quick and her ride through lust and pleasure was coming to an end. It wasn't like it had been with Stolas- full of passion, want, and need after so many years apart, but she was satiated for now. Removing herself from atop him, she carefully laid down beside him and sighed with content. His question caused her to raise a brow, however. Was he already so eager to return to the rogue woman? Not if she could help it.

"Of course not," she purred, reaching her muzzle forward to nuzzle his cheek gently if he'd allow it. "Stay the night with me?" she asked, though it wasn't much of a question. Of course he could refuse and she would let him leave, but certainly that wasn't all that this was even if he had another woman to cuddle up with. If she was just to be a broodmare for his spawn, he would regret it.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024