An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-24-2024, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2024, 12:37 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)

Absinth woke with a start, a sharp, nauseating wave crashing over her. She barely had time to register the discomfort before she was on her feet, stumbling out of her den. Her vision blurred, and she cursed under her breath, trying to steady herself as she made her way to the edge of the clearing where the den was located.

“Fuck,” She muttered, her voice shaky and strained. “What the hell?” She fell to her knees, nausea overwhelming her. Her ravens, ever alert, stirred from their roosts, concerned caws filling the early morning air. They fluttered around her, a dark cloud of worry.

Absinth barely noticed them as she retched. Thankfully her stomach was empty so nothing came forth, but still she heaved with violent insistence. With a groan, she collapsed onto her side, gasping for breath. The cool frosty air of a dawn in the Sound was a relief against her feverish skin.

One of her ravens landed beside her, its beady eyes filled with concern. It pecked gently at her ear, as if trying to comfort her. Absinth managed a weak smile, reaching out to stroke its feathers. “I’ll be fine~” She assured the bird, though she wasn't sure who she was trying to convince more — herself or her feathered companion.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
05-25-2024, 06:41 AM
Aresenn had just finished a routine patrol of their territory, his breath visible in the harsh midwinter air when. He had just emerged from the northern forest line when he spotted Absinth dart from their den and crumple at the edge of the clearing- retching in the grass. Without wasting a moment, he began a swift descent into the valley. The frozen turf crunched between his paws as he paced across the open expanse between them, his eyes shadowed by concern. Her body seemed small and fragile under the steel grey sky, a sight entirely at odds with the fierce woman he knew her to be. He pushed through the small flock of ravens who had begun to gather, ignoring their anxious caws as he knelt beside her prone form. "Absinth," Aresenn growled, “Are you ill?”

He reached out a cautious paw, carefully cradling her flushed cheek- palid and clammy under his touch. A sour taste filled his mouth as he inspected her, his gaze skimming over her shivering form. The fact that she was down without a visible wound or enemy nearby was unnerving.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
05-25-2024, 12:50 PM

Though she reassured her birds, deep down, a seed of worry had taken root. She hadn’t felt like this before, and the sudden onset of such violent sickness was alarming. Maybe she’d need to see Caedes, because she'd rather die from this than seek out Aurelia.

Absinth sat up slowly, taking deep breaths to steady herself. The ravens around her quieted, their watchful eyes never leaving her. They also did not alert her to Aresenn’s approach. Cheeky things. She could have pretended everything was fine and dandy. But he was there, asking if she was alright with a tentative caress of her cheek that she leaned into with a heavy sigh. Cat out of the bag.

Absinth blinked up at Aresenn, his presence solid, and grounding. She managed a weak smirk, her lips curling in defiance of how ill she felt. “Aresenn,” The monochromatic fae murmured, her voice shaky as she met the warm amber of his gaze. “I don’t know what’s wrong. It just hit me out of fucking nowhere. The rudest wake up I’ve had in a long time.” Her ravens settled, their anxious caws subsiding as they sensed his steady presence. They liked the fire boy; he was an extension of her — or so they believed. Aresenn’s concern was palpable, and Absinth could see the worry etched in his eyes. She reached up, her fingers brushing against his fur like she was wordlessly thanking him for caring. You know, stuff she didn’t articulate.

All those years of eating spoiled food, decaying morsels, water runoff — and she was fine. “I don’t get sick…” She trailed off, closing her eyes as another wave threatened to overwhelm her. She took a deep breath, willing herself to stay calm. But now? “It feels like my body’s betraying me.”

Her ravens, sensing her distress, huddled closer, small sounds of conversation passing throughout the flock above. One particularly brave raven hopped onto Aresenn’s back, peering down at Absinth with beady eyes.

She hated when they worried for her. Both the birds, and him. She despised feeling weak, or pitiable. So with a determined gleam in her eyes, she pushed herself up, taking a deep breath to combat any lingering nausea. Maybe if she got something to eat, or took a walk…

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
05-28-2024, 04:58 AM
Aresenn watched Absinth struggle to regain her composure with an inscrutable stare. His jaw clenched tightly, grinding his teeth against the unease that coiled in his stomach. He couldn't stand this feeling of helplessness, not in himself and certainly not in others. And when it was Absinth who suffered, it tore at him with a force he refused to acknowledge. To see her so diminished, so drained of her usual vitality...it clawed at him in ways he'd rather not admit. Yet he couldn't tear his eyes away from her, unable to shake off the deep-set

His eyes narrowed on the brave raven that perched atop his back. It was a bold move, one Aresenn normally would have been quicker to assert himself, but his attention was solely on Absinth. He watched her grimace and push herself up, a stubborn defiance flickering in her eyes. A wave of respect washed over him, tinged with a hollow pang of worry. These moments, when she displayed her indomitable spirit despite her physical condition, were one of the many that reminded him why he cared about her so deeply.

Reaching out a paw, he gently pressed it against her shoulder, offering a silent display of support should she need it. "Don't over do it." he muttered darkly, eyeing the pale color of her fur. "Something's clearly wrong. You need to rest." He insisted while making an effort to encourage her back toward the den by pointing her in that direction.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

05-29-2024, 07:16 PM

Absinth met Aresenn's gaze, her eyes flashing with a mashup of frustration and defiance. She resented the helplessness she felt and hated that he had to see her this way. It was becoming too commonplace, him seeing her at her lowest and still she continued to go lower. “I can’t just rest,” The monochromatic fae snapped, her voice edged with irritation, though not aimed at him in truth. “If I stay still, I’ll go mad.” She huffed, a claw striking out against the ground as she grimaced with another wave of nausea; though it was slowly ebbing now.

She craned her neck, a sigh falling from her lips as she placed her chin against his paw, nuzzling it more forcefully than intended. An apology for her behavior. It wasn’t like her to be moody like this, though she had a penchant for being aggressive; it wasn’t so unprovoked as this. “You know I don’t know how to take it easy. It feels unnatural.” Absinth added, her tone softening but still carrying an undercurrent of discomfort. She could see the worry etched in his eyes, the way his jaw clenched tightly, his insistence that she take better care of herself. She didn’t like that. But she wouldn’t worry him further.

“Distract me.” She conceded grudgingly, leaning into his touch for a moment. “If you really want me to go lay in bed all day. Let me feel like I’m still in control.” She sneered, fully recognizing the stubborn game she was playing; but what else was she supposed to do? She was grateful for his support, but the fact that she needed it at all gnawed at her fiercely. Absinth clenched her teeth, determined not to let her emotions get the better of her. Not now. Not in front of him. But if not him, who else? Conflicting emotions stirred within her, and not all of them were rational. It was all a proper mess of her usually impeccable perceptive mind.

Charcoal tail flicked, eyes narrowing on his features to think less of her illness, but the way he looked… he was bigger somehow. Was he always that tall? A brow quirked as Absinth reached out, pressing her muzzle into his cheek and trailing down to his throat; then his chest. There she buried her face in the fluff, taking a deep breath, drawing comfort from his warmth and his heartbeat. Unspoken affection in the way they did so well. Though she’d be lying if she said she was not feeling a bit of heat flush through her core, which she was ignoring given the circumstances. “I hate feeling this weak,” The woman murmured, low and breathy against his fur. “So keep my mind off of it?” Even if only for a little while.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 11:08 AM
Aresenn let out a low growl, the sound rumbling deep in his chest. He watched Absinth's stubbornness play across her face, her unwillingness to admit she needed any form of help. It was infuriating and … understandable, all at once. His gaze softened, and he remained silent for a moment, studying her. He could almost hear the wheels turning in her head as she grappled with the situation. The frustration in his voice was impossible to miss as he finally spoke up. "Damn it, Absinth," he began, watching her with obvious concern written over his expression. "This isn't about being weak or strong. It's about being smart." His gaze held a fierce intensity, showing the depth of his interest in her well being.

His jaw tightened. Her defiance sparked something within him, the same unyielding spirit that matched his own. For a moment, he let himself feel the electricity of that connection, the intertwined determination that was so uniquely them. Then, with a sigh, he stepped back to let her stand on her own. He was never going to win that one. "Alright," he acquiesced, a rare concession against his usual domineering nature. "We'll play it your way." A ghost of a smile played on his lips, but it didn't quite reach his eyes, which remained clouded with concern. He led her slowly back towards their den, making sure she was steady before he withdrew his support entirely.

Aresenn’s eyes flashed at her words, a hint of the hardness that was usually present within them making its appearance once more. He hesitated, watching her nestle herself in the fur of his chest, taking comfort from his presence. He couldn’t resist the pull to wrap an arm around her- to pull her closer. Resting his own chin on her head in their moment of embrace. His voice was a low rumble when he finally spoke, "Feeling weak is temporary, Absinth. Power comes from overcoming the things. You'll overcome this with rest." He paused for a moment before continuing, "You are not weak." His gaze softened as he peered down at her. Pulling away ever so slightly to get a better look, and allowing his amber gaze to linger a moment longer before settling against her once again. “But just how do you think I’m going to distract you?” He rumbled lowly- though the amusement in his tone had taken hold.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Absinth's fur bristled, ears flattening despite recognizing the truth in his words. A rare pang of guilt struck her – an emotion she thought herself incapable of feeling. Her pride often complicated things for them, and this was no exception. Yet, it was also that very pride that kept her going. He knew that. Her narrowed eyes softened slightly as he stepped back, giving her the space she demanded. His concession felt like a small victory, though the concern in his eyes kept her grounded. Kept her chaotic emotions reigned in for the most part.

“Wise choice,” The monochromatic fae murmured, her voice a satisfied whisper as she steadied herself. But she knew he was right. Admitting it? Another matter entirely. As they made their way back to the den, she forced herself to relax, feeling the security his presence alone offered her. When he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close, she let out a sigh, a mix of frustration and relief.

His words rumbled through her, rattling her frayed nerves. “Fuck. I know.” She replied, her voice softer now, almost vulnerable. She didn’t know why, but the words kept spilling from her maw. “But I don’t feel strong being laid low by something so damn... mundane. I used to eat decaying flesh to stay alive, what the fuck is this?”She tilted her head up, meeting his amber gaze with anger not directed at him. She took a deep breath, trying to rally her emotions back into line. This wasn’t like her. This sickness was something else.

The amusement in his tone was a welcome distraction from the turmoil inside her mind. It changed the course of her thoughts almost immediately. “Really? How?The monochromatic fae echoed, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she nestled closer. “Well, you’re usually full of surprises. I’m sure you can think of something.She let out a low, growl, nuzzling his chest before looking up at him with a challenging sneer. “Maybe… a story?” Absinth suggested, her tone teasing and impish. “Or a game? Anything to keep my mind off this fucking helplessness!” Her eyes searched his demandingly, seeking not just distraction but the comfort of their bond, the understanding that had always been their strength.

Impatience became her, however. She reached up, tracing a claw gently along his jawline, lashes low as she absentmindedly began to muse. “Whatever it is~ As long as it’s with you, I know it’ll help.” Despite herself, the words dropped from her lips lowly, rugged in tone. She didn’t notice it though, far too engrossed in his face and features. Watching her own claw trail down his throat, feeling his pulse beneath.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Aresenn watched her, his amber eyes softening at her frustration and the vulnerability that peeked through her tough exterior. He understood - the uncontrollable, the mundane was something neither of them were used to. It chafed at his own resilience, not being able to do anything about her discomfort. "No one asks for the mundane. But it's what we got." He paused, feeling her relax against him slightly, her breaths evening out. He ran his hand lightly through her fur, the coarse texture familiar and comforting under his touch. "And you're still standing," he added, his gaze dropping down to meet hers. “I imagine you’ll still be standing when your gut settles.” He offered, his tone laced with the usual blunt humor.

Aresenn's eyes narrowed at her suggestion, a half-smile pulling at the corners of his lips as he contemplated her request. "A game?" He repeated, the tone of his voice both playful and challenging. “Just because we are playing it your way, doesn’t mean I don’t get to set some rules. I’ll pick you up and drag you back to that den to rest willing or not.” It was a veiled threat, but one made up entirely of amusement. She wanted a distraction. He’d give her one. He could already see the obstinate glint in her eye, evidence of her refusal to succumb to any form of weakness. Aresenn couldn't help but admire her determination, even as he plotted how he would get sweet surrender.

As they stood in such close proximity, Aresenn took advantage of the moment and leaned in towards her. His lips barely grazed the curve of her ear as he felt her sharp claw trace a path along his jawline. A mischievous smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, adding to his devil-may-care demeanor. Lowering his voice to a husky whisper, he spoke directly into her ear. "So what will it be, Absinth? The easy way or the hard way?" He knew that either option would lead to the same conclusion, and was willing to let her decide which route she wanted to take. The fur at the nape of his neck bristled with anticipation as he waited for her to weigh her options. And of course, if she refused to pick, then he would choose for her.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-10-2024, 12:57 PM

Absinth's gaze hardened momentarily at his words, but the underlying affection in his tone softened the edges of her retort. “Here we fucking are,” She agreed, a hint of resignation in her voice. The familiarity of his touch, the way his hand moved through her fur, offered a comfort she did not shy away from. His blunt humor brought a fleeting smirk to her lips. “Still standing.” She mused, her voice a mix of defiance and grudging acceptance. “Well. Barely, but standing nonetheless.” Her eyes met his, and they shone with appreciation for the steadiness in his own amber gaze. This man, always being a rock, her rock.

When he mentioned a game, Absinth's ears perked up, a spark of interest lighting her features. “Promise?” She grinned, matching his playful challenge. “Fine. Set your rules. Just know I'll break them.” Her tone was teasing, yet there was a glint of seriousness beneath. The idea of him dragging her back to the den was met with a scoff, though the amusement in her eyes betrayed her true feelings.

As he leaned in, his breath warm against her ear, Absinth felt a shiver run down her spine. The proximity, the intimacy of the moment, was both exhilarating and grounding. His husky whisper brought a mischievous smile to her lips, her claw pausing in its trail along his jawline. “The easy way or the hard way?” She repeated, her voice low and sultry with challenge. “Why don’t you tell me which way I prefer? Her gaze was steady, meeting his with defiance and anticipation.

Let's see what you've got,She purred, her voice daring him to follow through on his veiled threat. The thrill of his threat, the comfort of their bond, and the promise of distraction all intertwined, creating a potent mix that left her both vulnerable and invigorated. She leaned in closer, her breath mingling with his as she added, “I’m ready when you are.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 01:23 PM
Aresenn's eyes were fixated on Absinth, watching as anticipation bloomed on her features. Her eyes glimmered with excitement and her body was buzzing with energy, eager for his response. He relished in the role of being in control, dictating the rules of their game for her pleasure. As he observed her reactions, he noted the subtle shifts in her expression - the way her eyes twinkled with mirth, the way her lips curled into a playful smirk. It was these small yet intimate details that drew him to her even more. With his decision already made, he spoke casually but with a teasing undertone, "Well, I'm not sure what you prefer, but I'm more of a hard-way kinda guy myself." And without hesitation, he lunged for her. His muzzle dipped beneath her chest, between her two forelegs, as his upper body occupied the space. He crouched low, almost able to emerge from beneath her on the other side. Using his powerful legs, he effortlessly lifted her up- her hips resting into place over his shoulder.

He didn’t wait for her to get settled before marching his way back to their den with her- though of course, he wouldn’t allow her to fall off either.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-10-2024, 02:03 PM

A delighted laugh burst from Absinth’s lips as Aresenn lunged for her, catching her off guard. “Oh shit-!” She managed between breaths, her amusement clear. As he dipped beneath her and lifted her effortlessly, she felt a rush of exhilaration surge through her body. The world spun momentarily as she adjusted to her new position, hips perched over his shoulder, her tail flicking with playful irritation. Hopefully right in his handsome face. Her fores wrapped around his waist, resting her chin above his spine as she huffed.

“You think you’ve won already?” She teased, though her tone held no real malice. The security of his grip, the familiar strength in his movements, kept her solidly perched as she fought against the urge to wriggle free. “Fine, Aresenn, have it your way, I’ll make you pay for it.” The fae purred, letting herself relax just enough to enjoy the ride. She’d have her get back once they arrived, she swore it.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 02:28 PM
Aresenn's lips tugged into a smirk at Absinth's feigned indignation. His rich chuckle echoed through the crisp air, his breath crystallizing in the frigid winter around them. "Oh, I'm counting on it," He retorted, his words carrying a promise of their own. Despite her jabbing tail and squirming attempts, he held her securely, his grip unyielding. Her warmth against his shoulder was familiar, comforting even, despite all the heated words exchanged between them.

It didn’t take him long to cover the distance back to their den. He moved with practiced ease into their den, ducking his head to avoid jostling Absinth as he stepped through the narrow entrance. Moving toward their bed before gracefully lowering her onto the piled furs. After ensuring she was settled comfortably, he turned to face her fully. Aresenn’s gaze lingered on Absinth for a moment, his eyes taking in every detail of her smaller figure. He couldn’t help but be pleased at the sight – the woman he desired resting on his bedding. But Aresenn would try his damnedest to be good, not to bother her with his own need while feeling so ill. “Rest,” he demanded, his tone brooking no argument. “We’ll deal with... everything else later.” He finished lowly, coming to settle near her. He wouldn't stay the afternoon with her, but just long enough that he could be sure she actually did intend to rest as he was asking her to do.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-10-2024, 02:57 PM

As they entered their den, Absinth felt a surge of warmth flood her being, both from the familiar surroundings and from the proximity of the brute below her. Aresenn's careful movements as he settled her onto their bed of furs only served to heighten her desire for his presence. Her gaze met his as he turned to face her fully, and she couldn't help but take notice of the way his eyes traced every curve of her form.

‘Rest,’ He commanded, his tone leaving no room for argument. But Absinth, ever the impish delight, couldn't resist the urge to coax him to stay a little longer. With a suggestive smile, she reached to lightly trace her claws along her own sultry hip and waist. A little show for him, since he wanted to devour her with his eyes. Surely, you can spare a few more moments with me.” She purred, her voice laced with seductive intent. With a flourish of her ivory paw, she ran black nails up the center of her abdomen and chest. As though guiding his line of sight, up to her eyes that were dark with desire. “You’ll regret it if you don’t.” Her gaze held his, inviting him with a smile to indulge in the warmth of her.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-10-2024, 03:38 PM
A surge of longing ignited in Aresenn's deep amber eyes as Absinth traced her slender fingers along the curves of her body. His gaze followed the tantalizing trail she left behind, fixating on every alluring movement she made. The promise in her sultry voice and the hint of something more beneath her playful demeanor caused his breath to catch in his throat. He felt consumed by the seductive aura radiating from her, unable to resist diving deeper into her intoxicating presence.

With a deep, throaty chuckle, he met her gaze with a smoldering intensity that set her heart racing. His eyes were like two pools of molten amber, reflecting both amusement and unmasked desire in equal measure. "There you go again," he rumbled, his voice a low rumble of dark humor and warning, "playing dangerous games." As he spoke, his voice was laced with an undercurrent of hunger, mirroring the desire reflected in Absinth's own gaze. The dim light of their den cast shadows across his face, emphasizing the sharp angles and rugged features of his face. A smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, revealing a hint of wickedness and danger lurking just beneath the surface. His body was tense with anticipation, ready to pounce at any moment, matching the primal hunger that shone in Absinth's eyes. But she was sick! She needed to rest. Not this.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-15-2024, 02:34 AM

Absinth's smile widened, her dark eyes glittering with mischief and desire. She relished the way his gaze followed her every movement, drinking in the sight of her. Leaning closer, she let her breath caress his ear, her voice a soft, seductive whisper. "I love my games." She murmured, her tone dripping with temptation. She traced a finger along the line of his jaw, feeling the tension in his muscles, the barely restrained hunger that mirrored her own.

"Besides," She continued, her voice low and sultry, "A little danger never hurt anyone." She pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth, a tantalizing promise of what could be. "And who better to keep me safe than you?" Her words were a challenge, a dare for him to give in to the desire that crackled between them like a live wire.

She drew back just enough to meet his gaze, her own eyes dark with a blend of need and amusement. "Rest can wait, hmm?" She purred, her fingers tracing slow, lazy patterns on his chest. "Indulge me. I want you." Her smile was a siren's call, inviting him to forget everything else and lose himself in the intoxicating presence of her alone.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-21-2024, 01:26 PM
Aresenn's heart thrummed violently against his ribcage, its rapid beats echoing in his ears. He felt every nerve in his body ignite as Absinth's touch trailed along the sharp angles of his jaw, leaving a trail of heat in its wake. Their eyes locked, intense desire blazing between them like a wildfire. A primal urge overtook him as he reached up to capture her wandering paw, pulling her closer until their bodies were pressed together. The scent of her filled his nostrils, intoxicating and irresistible. With a feral hunger burning in his gaze, he closed the space between their mouths in a fierce kiss that left them both gasping for air. "This is no game," he growled, his paws tangling in Absinth's soft fur as his mind succumbed to the wildness within. All rational thoughts and inhibitions were drowned out by the overpowering need for her. She was all that mattered now.

A wicked grin, fueled by the primal instincts within him, spread across Aresenn's face as he locked eyes with her. His amber orbs matched hers in intensity, a storm brewing between them. The growling voice within him approved wholeheartedly, gnashing its metaphorical teeth in anticipation of what was to come. "In that case," he began, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth as he leaned in, his breath hot against her ear as he spoke, "who am I to deny your indulgences." His words were a low rumble, dripping with raw desire. Aresenn didn't wait for her response, already trailing his lips down her neck, teasing her with the promise of what was to come. His canines grazed against her skin with just enough pressure to still be pleasurable, the taste of her flesh intoxicating- a heady mix of sweet and musky that set his senses ablaze.

Aresenn's tongue traced a delicate path down the length of her body, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. His desire for her consumed his every thought, and he could feel himself losing control. Standing over her, he positioned his paws on each side of her waist, ready to take their game to the next level. The expanse of her inner thighs beckoned to him, tempting him with their delicious scent. He took a moment to appreciate the sight before him, savoring the sight of her exposed flesh. But then he could wait no longer. Driven by an intense surge of his predatory instincts, Aresenn descended onto her with a primal fervor that even surprised himself. His tongue found her center, eagerly tasting the unique sweetness that was Absinth. With a deep growl rumbling from his chest, Aresenn's movements were unrestrained as he gave in to his primal desires. His amber eyes locked onto hers, filled with a fierce hunger as he craved to see her writhe beneath his touch.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-21-2024, 11:18 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes sparkled with delight as he indulged her. His touch, his intensity, it was everything she desired. As he pulled her closer, she could feel his heart racing against her chest, mirroring the wild, ferocious rhythm of her own. The fervor of his kiss left her breathless, her body responding with an almost electric charge. She reveled in his growled words, a low, sultry laugh escaping her lips as she felt his teeth graze her neck. His canines nipping at her flesh so right. “No game indeed.” She whispered, her voice a tantalizing purr. “But oh, how I do love to play.”

As Aresenn's lips and tongue traced a path of fire down her body, she arched into his touch, her own desire flaring hotter with every second. God. The way he looked at her, with that raw, unrestrained hunger, sent shivers down her spine. She could feel his need, his want, and it mirrored her own in a beautifully chaotic symphony of lust and longing. When his tongue found her center, a gasp escaped her lips, her hands tangling in his fur as she surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure. Hips bucking. Lips parted in breathless gasps. “Yesss.” She breathed, her voice barely more than a whisper. “Just like that.” She encouraged, lost in the motions of his tongue.

Her eyes, darkened and intense, locked onto his as she felt herself teetering on the edge of control. The world around them faded into oblivion, leaving only the two of them, lost in their shared desire. “Take me.” She urged, her voice trembling with a mix of command and plea. “You fuck.” This was Absinth, at his mercy, desperate, unfulfilled, and voracious. Absinth's fingers traced down his chest, her touch light and teasing, igniting sparks of sensation in their wake. “I want to feel all of you.” She murmured, her voice thick with lust. Her nails digging into him, just enough. “Not just your tongue.” Her words hung in the air, a promise and a challenge, as she let herself be consumed by the addictive force that was Aresenn.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-23-2024, 12:48 AM
A low chuckle rumbled in his throat at her words. His amber eyes glinted with a mischievous spark as his tongue traced a slow, deliberate path up her inner thigh. "And I love playing with you," he responded, his voice husky with desire. The growl rising in him was not just from predatory instinct now, but also an overwhelming desire for the woman beneath him.

He maintained his gaze, watching as every flicker of pleasure danced across her face. His breath hitched in his chest as he heard her words, those sultry whispers that only stoked the flames of his arousal further. Aresenn felt a familiar thrill surge through him, a predator's primal satisfaction at the sight of his quarry's surrender. His tongue continued its dance, relishing her taste and the shudder of pleasure he could coax from her with each stroke. The scent of her, the taste of her—it was intoxicating and he was drunk on it. He grazed the inside of her thighs with his nails- his rhythm was slow and deliberate, the exquisite torture of his gentle ministrations that hoped to drive her to the brink of insanity. Until she could take no more.

For a moment, Aresenn allowed himself to simply bask in her words, the timbre of her voice sending shivers down his spine. His eyes bore into hers, his own darkened by lust and desire. The richness of her voice was intoxicating, each word she spoke tasted like honey and venom. He savored every sound, every shiver that ran through her body, a testament to his prowess. Her command was an irresistible beacon, pulling him deeper into the intoxicating abyss of her desire. He trailed his lips back up the length of her body as he positioned himself just right, before surging forward, gripping her hips tightly as he filled her.

A low growl passed through his lips, his eyes locking onto hers once again as he stilled, allowing her a moment to adjust to his intrusion. He relished that moment- each sharp breath. He tightened his hold on her, his muscles straining under the tension of holding back, his every instinct begging him to plunge deeper, to violently claim her as his own. And then he moved. Slowly as he could manage at first, indulging in the sensation of her. The world outside their little bubble ceased to exist. And it was simply just him and her.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-25-2024, 07:50 PM
Absinth's body trembled with anticipation, a low purr escaping her lips as she felt Aresenn's tongue trace a deliberate path up her inner thigh. His growl sent shivers down her spine, igniting that fire between them that burned hotter with every touch. She reveled in the intensity of his gaze, the way his amber eyes glinted in possession and lust. Each flicker of pleasure on her face was met with a matching surge of satisfaction in his eyes, and she relished it.

As his tongue continued its exquisite torture, she felt herself slipping further into the abyss of her desire. The slow rhythm of his ministrations drove her wild, every stroke and graze of his nails against her skin pushing her closer to the edge in tandem. Her body responded with a symphony of gasps and moans just for his ears, each sound drawn out by the pleasure he was coaxing from her.

When his lips trailed back up her body and he positioned himself, her breath hitched in anticipation. A low growl escaping the monochromatic woman, her eyes locked onto his, darkened by lust. As he surged forward, gripping her hips tightly, a gasp escaped her inky lips, her body arching into him. The moment he stilled, allowing her to adjust, was sweet agony. She could feel every inch of him, the tension in his muscles as he held back. Then finally he moved, slowly at first, the world outside gone to oblivion to her senses. Each thrust, each movement, was a bestial, intoxicating dance that left her breathless and yearning for more. Her nails dug into his flesh, her own body moving in harmony with his.

“More.” She whispered, her voice trembling with need as she wiggled on him teasingly, “Don't hold back.” Remember, I like it rough. Her words were a challenge, a command, and a plea all at once, urging him to let go, to claim her completely.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
06-27-2024, 06:45 PM
His mind was a whirlpool of primal lust and fierce possessiveness, each thrust sending waves of pleasure crashing over them both. His amber eyes remained locked onto hers, the sight of her beneath him, lost in the pleasure he was giving her, only stoked the hot coals of his desire. Each sound she made echoed like a siren’s call in his mind, driving him to an edge that was both terrifying and exhilarating. The feel of her nails digging into his back sent a thrill of pain spiking through him, only increasing the pleasure of their entwined bodies.

The control Aresenn held onto slipped. His pace quickened, each thrust more forceful than the last, his powerful body surging against hers in a frenzied rhythm. Her body writhed beneath him, her gasps and moans of pleasure crafting the most seductive symphony that filled the space they shared. "You're mine," he growled against the side of her face, his voice vibrating against her skin. "Say it."

Feeling her body clench around him, her gasps turning into a crescendo of whimpers, he knew she was close. Every instinct screamed at him to follow her, to surrender to the passionate frenzy that consumed them both. But he held back, reveling in the sight of her falling apart beneath him, her emerald eyes half-lidded and clouded with pleasure. Her claws drew lines of fiery pain down his back, but the sting was nothing compared to the exquisite torment of holding himself back- until he could no longer. "Say it, Absinth," he demanded again, gritting his teeth as he fought to maintain control over the waves of need crashing within him. His every nerve felt electrified, his senses heightened as they were consumed by the overwhelming maelstrom of desire.

And with one final shuddering thrust, he pushed them over the edge. His world shattered into a million brilliant shards of intense pleasure, his roar echoing through the room as he buried himself deep within her. His grip tightened on her, possessive and unyielding as if trying to merge their bodies into one. He felt her shudder beneath him, heard her as she came undone. The moment felt like a glorious eternity- one of raw passion and breathless surrender. His heart pounded in rhythm with her own, the frantic beat echoing in his ears long after their bodies stilled. His breath, ragged and chaotic, mingled with hers as he rested his forehead against hers, his eyes searching for her’s in the dim aftermath. How could he not lose himself in those emerald depths? Even in the intoxicating haze of their shared climax, that spark he adored lingered within.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024