gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-02-2024, 06:42 AM
From afar, the cliffs never seemed to disappoint. Even at a young age, Bancha had always stopped to gaze at them. During the fall and winter, the top of the cliffs were bare, brown and green grass that waved hello every time the breeze ruffled by. For awhile, he saw no point to really go, always being warned that they were dangerous if he were to fall from them.

But as spring began to bloom, so did the wildflowers. Color burst with each unfolding of a flower’s petal that he couldn’t ignore. A sea of purples, oranges, yellows, pinks, a whole sea of colors that he needed to investigate! At first, Bancha thought maybe he would be able to reach it by way of Fontamo Bay, but as he travelled north along the rapids, he noticed that the top of the cliffs began to level with him. Ah, much easier this way!

Traveling to the northern most point of the rapids, Bancha cuts east along the southern border of Serpent Plains and heads straight for the wildflower field of Moontouched Cliffs. He has to stop in awe at the sight, mouth dropping open as he lets out a little gasp. It was beautiful here! Resisting the urge to roll around in the delightful smelling flowers, he takes a moment to decide which ones he should bring home.

From his memory, he recalls that the Echinacea flowers were good for fighting off infections. Plus, their colors were gorgeous! Hurrying over to a large cluster of them, Bancha inspects them for any disease or mites before starting to gather them.

1/3 explore new land - moontouched cliffs
1/3 gather an herb - echinacea (coneflowers)

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (195)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-09-2024, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024, 08:38 PM by Ellara. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara moved with a delicate grace that belied her large frame, her latte-pink and coffee-brown pelt blending in perfectly with the softer hues of the wildflowers that swayed gently around her. Her striking pink eyes, always warm and inviting, were now filled with the focused determination of a healer on a mission. The Moontouched Cliffs, with their breathtaking beauty and hidden dangers, were a place she had visited often in her quest for rare and valuable herbs.

The sea breeze carried the sweet fragrance of flowers and the salty tang of the ocean far below, a combination that always seemed to soothe her soul. Ellara had ventured to the cliffs today in search of Yarrow, a potent herb for treating wounds, and Goldenrod, useful for its anti-inflammatory properties. She padded lightly through the field, careful not to trample the precious blooms underfoot, her keen eyes scanning the vibrant landscape.

As she moved closer to the edge of the cliffs, where the soil was rocky and less hospitable, she spotted a cluster of Goldenrod standing defiantly among the other wildflowers. With a practiced ease, she began to carefully nip the stems, her ears twitching at the sound of rustling not far off.

Ellara's nose twitched as she caught a scent that was both unfamiliar and intriguing. Another wolf was here. She lifted her head and peered through the sea of colors, her gaze landing on a figure not too far away, hunched over a patch of Echinacea. Curiosity piqued, Ellara decided to approach, her demeanor calm and non-threatening.

"Hello there," she called out gently, her voice carrying easily over the rustling flowers. "I didn't expect to find anyone else here today. I'm Ellara, a healer from the south. It looks like we're both after some herbs." Her eyes twinkled with a friendly curiosity as she waited for the stranger's response.

[ 1/3 gather an herb - yarrow ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Bancha

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Healer (240)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-09-2024, 07:45 PM
Bancha examines the flowers the same as he would when he explores territories. Just like these cliffs, he notices things. How animals veer away from the steep cliffside. The way the wind blows over the grass and wildflowers causing them to ripple as if they were the waves of the sea. He wonders if the cliff face has anything interesting about it as well and makes a note to find a way down to the bottom at point. Was there even a way down or would he have to go out and around as he had before?

His attention is back on the echinacea and the variety of colors they came in. Did each color have a different purpose? What caused the difference in color? Bancha is sure to pull one of each color from vibrant orange to deep purple to bring back home with him for further inspection. With teeth slicing through a stem as the stranger approaches, he is quick to freeze for a moment, head pulling up to watch the female approach.

Once he sees that her posture is relaxed and non-threatening, he too relaxes enough that even his curled tail gives a few wags. "Hello," Bancha calls back as the distance closes between them, flower still grasped gently between his teeth. "This wildflower field has many a use for wolves, especially healers," he comments, smile broadening as he realizes he's still holding the flower and is quick to set it down with the rest he's gathered. "I'm Bancha! I'm from just over there," his tone is cheerful as he lifts a paw to point in the direction of Obscura's pack lands. "Maybe we can pick them together!" Bancha offers, tail wagging a bit more furiously now. "I came out to grab some Echinacea," he turns to pick one of the ones he's gathered back up to hold it out for her to see.

BANCHA

2/3 explore new land - moontouched cliffs
2/3 gather an herb - echinacea (coneflowers)

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (195)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-09-2024, 08:38 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara watched as the stranger, now identified as Bancha, pulled the vibrant flower from his mouth and set it down with a gentle care that spoke volumes about his respect for the natural world. His cheerful demeanor was contagious, and she felt her own tail swaying slightly in response to his enthusiastic wagging.

The wildflowers around them seemed to nod in agreement as Bancha spoke, their petals dancing in the breeze. Ellara took a moment to appreciate the scene—the riot of colors, the heady mix of floral scents, and the distant sound of waves crashing against the cliffside far below. It was a place that demanded attention, both for its beauty and its hidden perils.

"Bancha," she repeated with a warm smile, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "It's a pleasure to meet you. These cliffs are indeed a treasure trove for healers like us. Echinacea is a wonderful choice—its healing properties are quite remarkable." She moved closer, her gaze shifting to the array of flowers Bancha had gathered. Each one was a testament to the richness of the land and the careful consideration of the wolf who had picked them.

Ellara's focus returned to the task at hand. She nodded in agreement at Bancha's suggestion to gather herbs together, appreciating the company that such shared work could foster. "I would love that. There's something magical about working together in such a beautiful place. Perhaps we can exchange knowledge as well—I'm always eager to learn new things."

She reached out to gently touch the Echinacea Bancha held, her pink eyes sparkling with curiosity and admiration. "These are perfect. I've come to gather Yarrow and Goldenrod today, but I can't resist adding a few more Echinacea to my collection. They are so versatile."

With that, she turned back to the field, her senses finely tuned to the plants around her. Each step was deliberate, avoiding the delicate flowers underfoot. She found a patch of Yarrow and began to carefully harvest the leaves and stems, her movements precise and practiced. As she worked, she spoke to Bancha over her shoulder, the rhythm of her voice blending seamlessly with the sounds of nature.

"The cliffs hold a certain mystique, don't they? There's a balance here, between beauty and danger, that I find endlessly fascinating. It reminds me of the delicate balance we must maintain as healers—nurturing, yet ever-vigilant."

Ellara's thoughts drifted momentarily to the distant roar of the sea below, the glittering white stone of the cliff face, and the vast sky overhead. This place was a tapestry of contrasts, much like the lives they led. She glanced back at Bancha, feeling a deep sense of connection to the land as well as her new companion.

[ 2/3 gather an herb - yarrow ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Bancha

Obscura
Wayfarer

Master Healer (240)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-16-2024, 06:14 AM
Bancha explores the wildflower field with his eyes. From where he is in the cluster of coneflowers, he can see the other types that burst from the ground. The bright yellow dandelions, the deep purple pansies, even some pastel lavender and spindly green rosemary. As he glances around, he wonders where he could find roses. Maybe in the thicket nearby? Some rose hip oil wouldn’t be bad to have on hand. It didn’t appear that they grew here unfortunately.

Drawn back to Ellara as she speaks, he nods in agreement to her words of wisdom. The smile on his face is easy and relaxed to match his body language. Fear doesn’t often overcome the boy. Others were only mean because of other underlying issues. Or so he believed.

He does perk up as she reaches out to touch the flowers he grasps. Yarrow and goldenrod? What great choices! His tail wags, allowing the woman room to speak as much as she wished. There was a certain way about her that kind of made you want to lay down in the flowers and take a nice little nap. Warmth and comfort, yes.

As he places his gathering of echinacea into the borrowed satchel from Strix, he looks out to the cliff side. ”Nurturing and ever-vigilant,” Bancha murmurs, repeating the last words she spoke. Somehow, for some reason, the words resonate within him. “I could not agree more,” he speaks softly, gaze turning back to Ellara before he moves to finish gathering his plants. “These cliffs are one of my favorite places to be when I’m not within pack lands,” Bancha adds on, placing the last of his flowers within the satchel before giving Ellara that charming, boyish smile.

BANCHA

3/3 explore new land - moontouched cliffs
3/3 gather an herb - echinacea (coneflowers)

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (195)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-16-2024, 04:15 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara continued to gather her herbs with practiced precision, her latte-pink and coffee-brown pelt blending seamlessly with the vibrant sea of wildflowers. She carefully tucked the yarrow and goldenrod into the thicker parts of her fur, a makeshift storage she had perfected over years of foraging without a satchel. The process was meticulous, ensuring each herb was securely placed without damaging the delicate petals and leaves.

As Bancha spoke, his words resonated deeply within her as well. She felt a warmth spread through her chest, a sensation of shared understanding. His presence was comforting, and she found herself drawn to his easygoing nature and boyish charm. When he turned to her with that charming smile, she couldn't help the blush that crept up her cheeks, her pink eyes sparkling with a mixture of shyness and delight.

"These cliffs have a way of captivating the heart," she said softly, her voice carrying a gentle warmth. "It's easy to see why you love it here. The beauty, the tranquility, and the hidden dangers all come together to create something truly special."

Ellara took a moment to ensure all her gathered herbs were secure before standing up straight, her gaze meeting Bancha's. "I'm glad we met today, Bancha. It's not often I get to share this experience with someone who understands the value of these herbs and the serenity of this place."

She paused, her blush deepening slightly. "I do plan on crafting one but I do not have a satchel yet, so I make do with what I have," she admitted with a light laugh, glancing down at the herbs nestled in her fur. "But it works well enough for now."

Ellara stepped closer to Bancha, her heart feeling lighter than it had in a long time. "I should probably start heading back down to Auster," she said, her voice tinged with a hint of reluctance. "But I hope we can meet again. Perhaps we can explore more of these cliffs together, or exchange knowledge about medicine. It was truly a pleasure meeting you, Bancha."

With a final warm smile, she began to turn away, her tail swaying gently behind her. "Until we meet again, stay safe and take care," she added, glancing back one last time, her eyes filled with genuine affection and a touch of hope for future encounters.

[3/3 gather an herb - yarrow ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When flowers bloom a beauty is revealed Moontouched Cliffs 06:42 AM, 07-02-2024 08:46 AM, 07-26-2024