size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-16-2024, 03:40 PM
A few days after Avacyn told him everything that had been going on in his absence he left Elysium to find his sister. He knew Cerberus too was in search of their smaller sister but they hadn’t combined travel. He felt himself eager to see the both of them. However much he loved their father and felt devoted to Avacyn Scylla and Cerb were the two most important wolves in his life. He felt terrible that he wasn’t there for Scylla;s whole pregnancy, and he wondered what he would have done if she had asked his advice before anything had happened.

Albion tried to banish the thoughts from his mind, with alcohol, with meditation, and with travel and yet he couldn’t stop wondering what if. His massive paws carried him southward, the trip wasn’t incredibly long compared to where he had been, when he finally reached Valta’s borders. However, it didn’t remind him of Valta anymore and curiosity set in, ridding him of his thoughts as he called out curiously for Scylla. Who’s scent was now all over the borders.

"Albion & Scylla"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-23-2024, 09:49 AM

Scylla had wondered how long it would take her wayward twin to make his way back to her. She couldn't deny that she was a bit miffed that he'd abandoned her, but forgiveness would be his. She would always forgive him. Albion shared a soul with her. That's the way it was with littermates. So, when his call rang out from the border, Scylla dropped what she was doing and raced to answer.

Delicate digits picked their way over the terrain around the falls, eventually leading her to where the pale brute stood. Though time had passed between them and many events had come and gone, Scylla moved forward without a second thought to embrace her brother. "I wondered when you'd show up." Rather than 'if you'd show up.' He'd been scarce, so Scylla had her doubts that he'd want to come with her. Releasing him, Scylla didn't step back. She simply sat before him. "Where have you been?"

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-30-2024, 05:03 PM
Albion had never meant to abandon anyone, but as always he took his duties far too seriously and he’d gotten caught up. Leaving his loved ones to deal with the fall out. Guilt hung heavily upon him as he made his way to Valta’s borders. What could he even say to try and gain Scylla’s good favor again? “Hey I was off protecting the queen who ultimately rejected me, its all good right?” He shook his head as he lowered himself to his haunches and waited with his thoughts.

Scylla didn’t force him to be there alone for long, as her delicate paws carried her to him and the border. He couldn’t help the grin that played over his features despite it not deserving to be there. Albion had abandoned her at the most difficult time of her life, she should have been furious with him. And yet she greeted him with a sweet embrace as if the two of them had never parted.

The Klein prince visibly relaxed as she welcomed him, having been expecting his presence but still desiring an explanation. "Attending to business.” What else was new. "I’m a free agent now though, all yours.” He promised her as he wrapped a large paw around her shoulder affectionately.

"Albion & Scylla"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

07-06-2024, 02:30 PM

Albion told her that he'd been taking care of business. Vague, but... whatever. He claimed to be hers now and, as he wrapped his arms around her, the slate and cream woman nodded. "You never stopped being mine," she informed him somewhat flippantly. "You and Cerb both. Mine for eternity." Then she placed a peck upon his cheek before pushing away from him.

Scylla motioned for her brother to follow her into the territory. "This is Obscura, formerly Valta. It'll be so much better under my rule, I promise you." Side by side, the pair of littermates, so drastically different in appearance, made their way towards the common denning area. "I'd have you on my council beside Cerberus unless you have any objections."

"Albion & Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-10-2024, 02:19 PM
Albi didn’t feel comfortable offering up his last task he performed for Avacyn, but if Scylla wanted to know he would tell her after being pressed. It really wasn’t very important though, and she waved him off. Scylla made certain that he knew that both he and Cerberus were hers for all of time. Albi grinned, he did indeed know that but it felt good to hear her say it. He leaned in to her kiss before their attention was shifted again and he followed after his demure sister.

She began to explain the pack she had taken over, Valta had fallen and she was going to rule over the pack much better than its previous alpha. "I don’t doubt that.” He returned with a grin as he followed after her. She told him that he would be placed upon the council alongside Cerberus and he wouldn’t have imagined being anywhere else. "I’d be honored to serve on your council sister.” He told her affectionately. He was loyal to a fault and Scylla and Cerberus were the highest on that list.

"Albion & Scylla"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

07-13-2024, 02:57 AM

The pair walked deeper into Obscura territory and Scylla filled the silence with a bit of explanation. "I know you'll be shocked, but I'm not very good at being good," the slate and cream minx spoke, a grin on her maw. "Master healer yes, but I'd rather do the opposite of healing. Poisons are so lovely and there are so many things that you can do with them." Scylla's long tail swished back and forth as they walked. "How does one figure out what different substances do though?" Brows lifted as she answered her own question. "Experimentation! Obscura will be a pack of science, exploration. We'll seek and find out." The woman absently waved one paw. "I don't foresee making alliances or doing any of the typical pack garbage. I'm content to stick to ourselves and do what we need to do. Mind our own business, so to speak."

What would Albion think of such a plan? He'd never seen her carry out her dirty work. In fact, he probably couldn't even imagine the levels of depravity that she'd gone to. His opinion was welcome, but she didn't think that there was a wolf in the world that could change what she was. If there was though, Albion and Cerberus would have a better chance than all others.

"Albion & Scylla"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-14-2024, 04:14 PM
Albion would have been completely content walking back into the territory in silence, just being by Scylla again was more than enough for the once prince. Her sweet voice filled the void however and she talked passionately about her plans and traits. Albi smirked as she mentioned her inability to succeed at being ‘good’ , ringing true to her heritage it seemed. She mentioned her desire to learn more about her lovely poisons but Albion couldn’t say he shared those desires. "Whatever makes you happy, sister.” He rumbled complacently as they continued onward.

He raised a brow as she dismissed the regular pack ‘garbage’ and that would be where their opinions began to deviate. "If you don’t wish to deal with the… garbage would you permit myself to have such an honor?”He asked her with a tilt of his head. "Even if we desire to sequester ourselves that won’t mean the rest of Boreas won’t come knocking down our door.” He cautioned his newly appointed alpha sibling.

"Albion & Scylla"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

07-23-2024, 04:51 AM

Albion's caution and the edge of sternness in his tones brought a soft, bell-like chuckle from the slate and cream woman. He offered to handle the garbage and Scylla shrugged, an easy smile crossing her lips. "Whatever you wish, my darling brother. This is our pack; not just mine. If you wish to handle the politics, do what makes you happy." She wanted them all to do what made them happy. That didn't mean they were all headed in the same direction, but happiness would put them all in the same place.

As they walked, Scylla bumped her brother's shoulder with her own. "It's good to have you back." Surely she'd said it before, but she needed to say it again, because she meant it. "I'm never whole. Never myself when you and Cerberus aren't around. I do have a tendency to get into trouble, you know." She didn't. Scylla prided herself on staying out of trouble while still doing unsavory things, but it was a nice boost to her brother's ego to let him know that he could keep her in line.

"Albion & Scylla"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-25-2024, 09:35 AM
The Klein prince was rarely serious with his sister, but his cautionary words brought a chuckle from her and a brief shrug. Like he had mentioned, he could do whatever made him happy. If that was a task he wished to bring upon himself then he was more than welcome to it. Albi gave his sister a wry grin, and nodded. He would spare her the energy of such missions. They were in this pack together, he had almost as much sway as the sovereign.

She bumped into him affectionately and Albion returned the gesture as she mentioned how good it was to have him back. He had been so busy wrapped up in his duties with Avacyn and Elysium… Time he could never get back. He had to renew his efforts for his family. "I’m here, and I’ll never leave you again.” He promised, though there was one thing. "I might need to make an extended trip though, before I left Elysium… Mother is missing.” He told her solemnly. "I’d like to go search for her.” Of course it wouldn’t be a hugely extended trip, he’d force himself to have a cap. He couldn’t leave his brother and sister again.

"Albion & Scylla"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always what if Sunset Falls 03:40 PM, 06-16-2024 04:54 AM, 08-18-2024