size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-30-2024, 01:39 PM

She did hold on too tightly, and that caused her heartbreak and not only that but to loose her own control. Which in the end caused only what? Pain and suffering. Something that the pale cream woman was not about to let happen again, a day ago she was fishing and getting full from fish within dove island archipelago. It was a tropical little island, something that gave her much needed peace of mind. Identification was a new woman, and she would hold on to this new feeling. A feeling of pride and self worth. The sight that opened up to the woman once she got to shore was one of beauty.

Spring flowers in full bloom, sprouting and shooting up threw the thick packed soil that made of the ground, rabbits nibbled upon shoots of lovely purple and white clovers. Her tail gave a friendly wave as she continued on her journey taking mental notes and remembering where certain herbs, flowers grew. After being able to spend some time with the woman known by Atreyu brought Identification hope and a new found bond with the woman. Something the palomino woman needed.

Something lurked over a hill, as eyes shot in the direction. "Come out who ever you are, I wont hurt you." Her voice filled with confidence as she stood there proudly and relaxed.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Valkeyrie

Loner

Intermediate Navigator (40)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Mock
07-31-2024, 07:19 AM
Valkeyrie lay on her back, paws in the air as she studied the sky, watching the clouds that passed overhead. She was lazy and calm, a new feeling for her. It was so different from the tense anxiety of her previous life. Her ears flicked as and insect buzzed to close to them and the little critter had the audacity of flying to her nose. With an annoyed huff she snapped her jaw at the insect, missing it of course but the action alone made her feel somewhat satisfied. Just as she was laying her head back down she heard a voice call out.

In a burst of speed she rolled on to her feet, tensely staring in the direction of the voice. The dark wolf climbed the hill that seemed to separate the two and as she reached the crest she stopped as her eyes fell on the light creature.

”Hello” she said calmly, her face its normal neutral emotion. Her body in a somewhat tense stance and her eyes ever-so-slightly narrowed.

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

08-01-2024, 09:39 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification had no idea that the other was close enough to watch her, but far enough to keep herself safe. Twin peaks swivel sideways upon her skull, the calm voice reaching her ears as eyes turned towards the other lady. The other woman was pitch black as a night itself, emerald pools scanned the lady who greeted in return, a wave of her tail offered. A smile placed upon her lips. "Hello there." She greeted out, Violet flew around the womans cream and white tipped ears as they returned facing forwards. "I'm Identification, who are you?" She calmly questioned interested in the others name. Emerald pools scanning around the gulley filled with wild flowers and herbs.

It was a beautiful day and Identification was thankful for this, the sun slowly climbing, which would only cause it to be a warmer than normal spring day, but she was use to it in a sense. Tilting her head as she lowered down upon her hind quarters. "Are you new here?" Her tail dancing around behind her as a insect found it's attention upon Fic, the buzzing sound causing her ears to twitch in slight annoyance.

"Speech!"

Valkeyrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Mock
08-05-2024, 03:01 AM
In the sunlight Val’s black fur reflected a strange mix of colours, the reflection made up simply because of how black it was. She kept her neutral stance as she stared at the woman, a pale creature in contrast to herself. The green eyes were deeply unnerving and seemed to be staring into her soul. Of course this was most likely due to her lack of ability to trust others and she was most likely seeing things that were not there.

” I am Valkeyrie” she responded politely, her ears twitching in response to the second question. It implied that this female spent much time in this area, she had not noticed any scents that claimed the area though and so she was sure this was not the female’s territory? Either way it was best to play it safe and be polite.

” I suppose I am” she said monotonously, ”And you are familiar with it?” Her question was a probing question. A question to see whether her guesses were correct.

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

08-06-2024, 04:16 PM

Identification was pleased to get the others name. Valkeyrie. It matched the coat of obsidian upon the lady. Fic was one of the ladies that didn't care if another was new to the area or not. She would greet with a friendly manner and hope to make a friend in the end. And maybe Valkeyrie and her could have a small friendship or even see where it goes. However the woman seemed shy and cautious. Emerald eyes look around then fall once more on the woman before herself.

It wasn't always a bad thing of being new to Boreas. But there were dangers that lurked at night. "I'm not too familiar with Boreas." She had admited. "Now Auster, I could show you some of the lands there. There's a shore that glitters and glows at night." She wanted to choke on her words then, remembering her time spent with a dear friend. Time that drifted away. She couldn't dwell on it now, she had to stay strong and vigilant. And she has become a master of that in all means.

Shaking her head she looked towards the ground and then back to the lady. Her tail giving a wag behind her. Dispelling the sad but happy memories.

"Identification"

Valkeyrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Mock
08-12-2024, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 02:51 AM by Valkeyrie. Edited 3 times in total.)
Valkeyrie remained stoic and neutral in her expression yet the mention of the glowing shore perked her interest. She was new to both lands and did not know much about them and so learning about Auster seemed a good way to spend her time. She sat on her haunches, somewhat calmer as she gave in to her interest. With her recent arrival she had developed an interest in learning the lands.

”That sounds absolutely fascinating” she said calmly, not betraying the interest that she felt. ”I myself am new to both lands and so I do not know much. I would most definitely enjoy a lesson about Auster if you could provide it?” her question ended with a slight curl of her lips in what would be the attempt of a smile. It returned to the neutral expression quickly enough though.

Skill claim: Met a new Character

Skill Claim: Explored a new land

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hold on loosely Fern Gulley 01:39 PM, 07-30-2024 10:07 PM, 09-14-2024