Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-14-2024, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2024, 10:49 AM by Morwenna. Edited 3 times in total.)

Speech // thought // Serbian

The winter morning had the healer scrounging among the reeds and dried leaning grasses. Perhaps in the summer and fall the grasses would hide all matter of things but here in winter under a blanket of snow, the wet weighed down the wheat and grass. Enough to let the wolf dog pick her way over the piles of shrubs and climb over the drifts. At some point, she sank under the snow and discovered a myriad of tunnels braced by the rotting plants as prey and predators made their across the plains, under the snows. It made quite a labyrinth. Occasionally she would pp up above the tunnels to get her bearings.

This place didn't seem to harbor growth for the herbs she would like to find, perhaps she could return in the spring and summer to see what it could provide then, but now... Now it was a maze.

She sat with her rump on the ground, a little tired of searching for hints and clues of what herbs remained or would come up in the future. Maybe someone could help her find her way back to the moors.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-19-2024, 08:14 AM
Frankly, Calliope is getting tired of the cold. The snow is wet and icy, sticking to her paws and fur in such a way that it makes her steps clunky. A bit grouchy from the weather, that blanket of grey above her taunting her bad mood, Calliope moves across the plains. Having come from the coast to look for some sea life to eat, she was determined to make it back home for a nice, cozy fire in her treehouse out on the estuary’s shore.

Due to her hurried nature, she nearly missed the girl sitting down in the snow. With not a shred of wind to pass her by either, Calliope almost kept going. Until she took a double take over her shoulder and noticed the silky hair and bright purple eyes. Fortunately for the girl, Calliope doesn’t have much on her list of “doesn’t find attractive.”

Putting a playful smirk on her ivory lips, Calliope changes direction and makes her way to the girl. “And who might you be?” Calliope inquires, velvet tones purring as her gaze moves over Morwenna before plopping herself down into the snow, quickly forgetting how miserable she was moments before.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-23-2024, 12:39 PM

Morwenna took a moment to look around, to see if she could get her bearings in any other way. The clouds above were dreadfully dreary and thick, she couldn't even find where the sun could be. Every tuft of grass looked the same, and the drifts of snow were broken and traipsed through every which way. The smell of rotting damp, musty vegetation and snow overwhelmed any of the other smells to help direct her. She could have sworn there was an ocean nearby. The one thing about having no home was she didn't have to get used to finding her way back to it, but now that she was calling the Raiders home she had to navigate enough and actually keep track of her wanderings.

With a sigh, she was about to get up and wander some more when a dazzlingly colored woman approached her and sat in the snow with her. A welcome and honest smile played over her slender maw at the larger woman. She smelled like Raiders as well as the coast.

"I'm Morwenna! One of the Raiders healers. I seem to have gotten a little lost in this mess of grass and snow. I can't smell way back. And you who might you be? Perhaps someone to help me back home?" She asked sweetly, a little playfully, a little pushy. She was probably one of Mod's grown kids.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Calliope looks sideways at the girl as she begins to talk. Openly admiring the sleek coat of Morwenna, she could see why the girl had been collected. A practiced healer to help Sakana and pretty? A win on both fronts. Plus, she was open to flirting? Calliope’s interest in definitely piqued now, both ears forward and pastel blue and purple gaze lingering on the girl’s face.

“Ya woul’ ‘ave to ask my brother, Scald, for directions. He’s the navigation wizard ‘round ‘ere,” her eyes roll in dramatic flare, a paw lifting to dismiss the fact that she was probably lost too. “Besides, I’m ‘ere now. Where else do you gotta be?” Cal questions, leaning ever so slightly toward Morwenna. “Name’s Calliope and I’m the Raider’s… well you coul’ say catalyst. I make sure things go boom an’ you keep gettin’ patients,” her ivory lips turn up into a devious smirk that crinkles the edges of her eyes.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-07-2024, 05:11 PM

The clouds above would be no friend today as they shielded the sun, casting the world around them in a dreary even tone of grey.

Morwenna slowly blinked her deep lavender eyes as she felt the other's eyes appraise the wolfdog's slender form. It was not often these wide shouldered wolves saw a body so willowy and narrow. A brisk breeze picked up around them and carried with it a curl of Morwenna's fur teasing on the air. The brilliantly colored woman before her was not as stockily shaped as the others of her kind either, she had a curve to her neck and chest that Morwenna admired herself. The way the other carried herself too was confident, commanding, strong. Even if the cloudy light had cast a shadow on the scene, the young woman was a beacon of pastels against the dried snow-covered grasses around them.

Morwenna's lips curled knowingly as Calliope mentioned her brother Skald. Oh yes, he would be a fine suitor for the task, but he was not here, was he?
She tittered delightedly as the pastel girl boldly mentioned how she was here, so why did she need to go elsewhere? She ignored a bird flying overhead, its song was not as interesting as the girl next to her.

"Oh my, Calliope! I don't think I've ever experienced this specialty of yours! Things go boom? A catalyst? Tell me more!" Morwenna leaned in with wide interested eyes. What did she mean by that?

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 11:31 AM
Calliope lets out a humored laugh as Morwenna leans into her. Sparkling gaze electric with interest turn to the healer as her lips widen in a devious smile. "It's more of a saying than anything," she leans in closer, inches away from Morwenna's face. "I don't hesitate to shed blood," Calliope whispers, her voice breathy as she lifts a paw to gently caress Morwenna's cheek. "When wolves need shit handled, I'm the one they call," she holds the close proximity between them as her pastel eyes search the wildflower colors of Morwenna's. "Have you ever... felt blood spill from someone's throat that was your own doing?"

"Speech"

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-12-2024, 01:29 PM

The scent of the younger fae fills Morwenna's nostrils. Sea salt and smoke laced with a tender threat. The whisper of blood and danger run down the wolf dog's spine as a truth. This dire wolf young woman wasn't about flowery language and empty threats. Morwenna could practically taste the battles and spars Calliope had won. The danger thrilled her as Calliope lifted a paw to caress Morwenna's cheek, her heart picking up its pace and quickening her breath.

They hold each other's gaze, their breaths intermingling in the hair's breadth between them. Calliope was a painted dame of pure power.
"Have you ever... felt blood spill from someone's throat that was your own doing?" Morwenna's lips parted to catch her breath, in awe of how Callie was so unabashedly bold. Like a matchstick, she was set aflame and she trembled. With a gentle tilt of her head and lidding her eyes, Morwenna looked up into the dangerous pastels whispering to her.

"Can't say... that I have." She whispers back, a paw daring to lift and run a pad over the fur of Callie's arm.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-13-2024, 04:41 AM
Calliope relishes in the way she has Morwenna nearly trapped beside her. The slight tremble that radiates from her touch, the way the wolfdog looks at her, it sends chills of excitement through her. A pleased rumble reverberates in her chest as Morwenna's paw touched her arm. Being this close, hovering practically over the smaller canine, Calliope can't deny the heat that swirls in her nether regions.

"Then I don't suppose you've ever fucked an opponent after you've spilled their blood either, hm?" The danger that sparkles in her pastel eyes lights them up as she holds the close proximity to Morwenna. Another gentle brush of her paw over the wolfdog's cheek as she hovers her lips a few centimeters away from hers. Bold was understatement for Calliope. She took what she wanted, when she wanted, and no one ever seemed to regret it.

"Speech"

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-16-2024, 05:06 PM

So close so close. They were so close. The pleased rumble to her touch sent a quickening deep down into Wenna's core.

"Hmm, I'm naive in that particular dance. Are you threatening to gut me, then fuck me? I won't be able to patch you up at the next raid then..." She replied softly. Morwenna gently pressed her chest against the woman's shoulder just to close the already barest of distances. Did Morwenna enjoy dancing with danger or was she oblivious that this danger could very well be real?

"Or is that what you like? A little taste of blood to go with your drink?" The woman was definitely a tall drink of water. Powder pastels are stark against the neutral backgrounds. Vibrant purples and pale viridian, almost mint in hue adorn the powerful young woman in a cascade of painted colors. An artistic vision of bounty and beauty. If looks could kill then Morwenna was pressed against the veritable medusa.

Morwenna dared to lean, and gently stretched her tongue to lick the pale lavender chin of the dire woman.

Calliope

Raiders Hollow
The Powder Monkey

Master Fighter (393)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-23-2024, 06:53 PM
An amused chuckle bubbles up as she gives her muzzle a gentle shake. "Oh no, I very much like my bounty to be alive," Calliope confirms, that dangerous smirk lining her lips ever so carefully. Meeting those pale purple eyes of Morwenna's, she can feel the heat between them. The tension that dares her to close that distance...

Ah, but it seems the wolfdog is going to do it first. A sort of accomplishment that brings forward another pleased rumble as she feels the gentle touch of silky chest fur against her shoulder. What was it about females that was so... alluring? Calliope certainly didn't feel this way about males. They always wanted to be so domineering and in charge which definitely wasn't her style. If she wasn't top wolf, it wasn't going to work out. Not that Calliope minded. Fighting was second nature to her after all.

"Mm, a little blood never hurt, but I'm not picky," Calliope murmurs, her eyes fluttering closed as Morwenna's tongue reached out to lick her chin. She presses her shoulder back into Morwenna's chest, further closing the distance between them that no longer existed. "Do you have any preferences to go with your drink?" She whispers, her paw reaching up to cradle the back of Morwenna's head, keeping her close as possible. Her mouth opens, front teeth gently grasping at Morwenna's lower lip.

"Speech"

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (215)

Expert Healer (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-25-2024, 10:59 PM

Morwenna pulls in a sharp breath as the lavender eyes drink in her deep wisteria. The rumble and murmur from the other woman pulsate within Wenna like a tempting delectable song. A whisper, a paw at the back of her head, and the faint brush of teeth over her lip render her speechless. She hums into Callie's mouth as her lips part to try and respond with something witty but her words escape her, instead they greedily clasp at those pale dangerous lips. A dainty white paw is pulled up to tenderly weave her dull claws into the soft lavender fur of the girl's chest. A spell woven between them as she gently presses her slender body into the soft curves of Calliope. Who was leading who? It didn't matter. She swooned against the powder keg of power. She was bewitched to appeal and offer whatever Calliope wanted.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dog Without Flaws Vericona Plains 12:14 PM, 06-14-2024 01:49 PM, 10-02-2024