An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-05-2024, 11:48 AM
Though Delphi was allowing Strai to spend more time with Spider during the hard times, Delphi felt guilty. It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with Spider, it was just... being a leader kept her busy. Sun up to sun down, her paws were moving, lips were working, brain was going so fast. She barely even had time for anyone, but today would be different. Wanting to do something nice for Strai and also include Spider in so they could spend time together, Delphi finds the matching tiny wolf and brings them to the crypt.

"I'll need protection, ya know?" Delphi teases with a wink, bumping her shoulder into Spider's as she leads them down into the dark and musty corridors. "There's a room with a bunch of glass that I want visit," she mentions, not really paying attention to where they're going as she talks. "Do you think Strai would like a glass dagger if I made him one?"

"Delphi"

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-12-2024, 03:40 AM
Delphi’s appearance is a welcome distraction from the fears swirling through Spider’s mind, allowing them to push aside the recent letter they’d received in favour of a fun afternoon out with their friend. granted, Spider does feel a little guilty for tagging along with Delphi when their ailing pack is in need, but Strai had been right: they’d only make things worse. best to stay away for now.

“well, you’re in luck,” Spider shoots back, returning the bump with a matching grin. “because i happen to be one of the Armada’s best fighters.” they puff out their chest, going so far as to flex their muscles, but are quickly diverted by the sprawling corridors Delphi continues to lead them down. it reminds them a little of the dens in the Col, but significantly eerier, with a sprawling network of strange rooms they can’t help but peek inside as they pass. “you’re not going to murder me down here, are you?” Spider teases. “because i have to say, i don’t think Bas would be too pleased.” the mention of Bas pulls the smile from their face. they have no idea how he’s doing, or if he’s even still -

Spider hums thoughtfully in response to Delphi’s suggestion. “hmm, let’s see: sharp? check. dangerous? check.” their smile is a cheeky slash of white teeth. “sounds appropriately stabby. i’m sure he’ll love it.”

"Araneae Fatalis"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-12-2024, 05:30 PM

"One of Armada's best?" Delphi lets out a teasing gasp, a paw drawing up toward her chest as she looks to Spider with raised brows. "Well, than I shall never be in fear for my life with you around!" Her voice wailed almost like a princess swooning over a charming prince before she broke out into laughter. As her laughter dies, Spider questions if Delphi would murder them down there in the crypt. Glancing around at the cobweb infested ceilings and dark, shadowy nooks and crannies, Delphi allows the silence to pause and draw out between them. Building anticipation as if she were really considering whether or not she would murder Spider.

When at least she couldn't take it, her smirk growing wider, she lets out another laugh before bumping Spider's shoulder once more. "No, of course not, silly. You mean too much to Strai and I," Delphi promises, a genuine smile replacing her smirk. Turning them down one more corridor and then leading Spider into a large room with a few old wooden tables and walls lined with shelves, Delph lets them walk through first so they can get a good look at all of the stuff.

"Careful, some of the glass is broken," she warns, pointing her nose at the small piles of glass strewn about. "Not sure what this place used to be," Delphi admits, though if she were human, she'd realize it had once probably been an embalming room and the tables used to host the bodies that were being worked on. "If we can find a big enough piece, it'll make it easier for me to break it down into a good knife shape," she says thoughtfully as she begins nosing about the room.

"Delphi"

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-13-2024, 04:41 AM
Spider ducks their head, flushing with pleasure. “naw, shucks. thanks, Delph.” the room Delphi leads them to is unlike anything Spider’s seen before, though there’s something about it that vaguely reminds them of Ignita’s forge. curious, they do a small lap around the room, examining each surface with a intrigued little hum. not quite a forge, perhaps, but it seems something was certainly crafted here. Spider nudges at a handful of fragments, admiring the way the pieces catch the dim light. “gotcha. one big ol slab of glass, coming right up.” they pick their way across the room a little more purposefully, watching their feet to keep from stepping on anything sharp. the last thing they need is to wailing like a freshly-whelped pup in front of Delphi!

“hey,” Spider begins, still shifting through the debris, “i just…wanted to thank you again, for letting me stay.“ they clear their throat, averting their gaze to the floor. it’s uncomfortable, talking about their feelings - though they’re glad they’ve got people who care enough to listen. “i don’t know how much Strai told you about my…situation. but it means a lot.” their gaze falls on something nearby, and Spider perks up. “hey! check it out!” they turn excitedly to Delphi, beckoning her over to examine the large piece of glass lying nearby.

"Araneae Fatalis"

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-16-2024, 12:45 PM
Delphi takes her time sifting through the glass strewn about the room. Her eyes take careful stock of what is there and what could be used. She even commits to memory how many complete jars and bowls there were so she could come back to collect them. Anything could be of good use, she would just need to figure out what to do with it.

As they look about, Spider thanks her again and mentions their situation. Delphi pauses, looking up and over to Spider for a moment, a frown creasing the edge of her lips. "Well, he doesn't tell me that much. He is a man of business and secrets," she says, teasing the elusive boy she's fallen for even though he isn't there. "I think how he sees it, is that it's your situation so it's not his place to tell me," her shoulders shrug, "besides, you're always welcome here. No need to even ask," she smiles now, her tail wagging a few times before she goes back to looking around the room.

Much time doesn't pass before Spider is calling her own. Excited to see what they have found, Delphi carefully picks her way across the room with her claws clacking against the stone. "Oo, show me!" She nearly squeals, tail wagging faster now as she slides up beside Spider.

"Delphi"

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-24-2024, 10:18 PM
Delphi accepts their thanks graciously, and for a moment Spider’s gaze goes so soft it can almost be described as tender. they’ll never know what they’ve done to deserve such brilliant friends, but they’d never take it for vantage. “okay.” it’s a rasped whisper, and Spider clears their throat to rid themselves of the embarrassing tightness in their throat. “thank you.” brushing it aside, they’re eager to return to the matter at hand. running a paw over the slab, Spider brushes off a layer of dust as Delphi approaches, smoothing over the glass surface. “think this is big enough?” they inquire, tilting their head. “if the blade isn’t too big, there should be enough to fashion some little details out of this - make it pretty. not that Strai would appreciate it, the practical bastard.” they snicker, nudging Delphi’s shoulder, before returning to examining the piece. then they affect a tiny bow, sweeping their shoulders low. “your verdict, my liege?” Delphi is technically…well, some kind of Queen, now, isn’t she?

"Araneae Fatalis"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-30-2024, 11:54 AM
Delphi was as honest as they came and while she didn't quite have a knack for being tactful, she was willing to sweep the sheepishness and thanks under the rug. No need to rustle up Spider's emotions anymore than she already had. Right? That was the friend thing to do? Not that it really mattered at the end of the day. Spider was her friend just as much as they were Strai's and they would always be welcome. No matter what.

Focusing back on the glass that Spider sweeps dust from, Delphi lets out a little gasp. "This would be perfect," she says softly in response, letting out a light laugh as Spider nudges her shoulder. "He probably wouldn't even notice!" Delphi teases back, her eyes rolling as she reaches out a paw to touch the glass.

When Spider leans back into a bow, Delphi's paw is quick to move to her chest, a look of surprise on her face as she laughs again. "Oh, pleeeease, this bounty is mighty fine. It will do!" She plays the part of a queen just enough to make it believable, but soon takes the veil away to her regular self. "Let's take it back to the den and you can help me start chiseling it," Delphi says, bumping Spider's shoulder before slipping the piece of glass into a carried pouch and turning to head out of the crypt.

"Delphi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. lets take a walk, yeah? Stylianos Crypt 11:48 AM, 08-05-2024 01:50 PM, 10-02-2024