Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-13-2024, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2024, 02:49 AM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)
Cheri, cheri lady
Goin' through a motion
Love is where you find it
Listen to your heart
Cheri, cheri lady
Living in devotion
It's always like the first time
Let me take a part
Cheri, cheri lady
Like there's no tomorrow
Take my heart, don't lose it
Listen to your heart
Cheri, cheri lady
To know you is to love you
If you call me baby
I'll be always yours
I get up, I get down
All my world turns around
Who is right? Who was wrong?
I don't know
I've got pain in my heart
Got a love in my soul
Easy come, but I think
Easy go

Ellara Praetor

The Weeping Woods lay before Enyo like a shadowy, serene domain, a stark contrast to her usual battlegrounds of power and strife. The delicate willow trees, with their graceful tendrils dipping into the waters of the hot springs, created an ethereal scene of tranquility that seemed almost foreign to her domineering presence. Enyo’s imposing figure, with its rugged and muscular build, stood out against the swaying branches of the willows. Her thick mane, though rugged, framed her powerful neck and broad shoulders, emphasizing the stark contrast between her fierce appearance and the grove’s soft ambiance.

She stepped with deliberate force, her thick limbs parting the undergrowth with a practiced ease that spoke of her familiarity with navigating less hospitable terrains. The natural current, stirred by the hot springs, caressed the roots and made the water dance around the bases of the willows. Enyo barely spared it a glance, her icy blue eyes focused ahead. She was surveying the lands, being sure to avoid any that were marked by the stench of a pack. It was easier to avoid them and if she could not then it would be wiser to be on neutral land. Less things to quarrel about. The woman had been sure to keep to the more central east lands. Having Obsidian Beach be the marker that she was straying too far west. Her goal was to familiarize herself with the land in chunks. Piece by piece.

As Enyo moved through the grove, the willow branches parted slightly, but she made no effort to avoid their low-hanging tendrils. They brushed against her fur, damp with the mist of the springs, and she did not flinch. Her gaze, intense and piercing, swept the surroundings with a critical assessment that revealed her utter indifference to the peaceful nature of the woods. The once proud and thick tail now reduced to a maimed bob swung slightly with each step, a reminder of the intense and overwhelming trials her parent made her endure. As well as the cost of failure.

Her silver-blue eye flickered with a subtle sheen as she surveyed the hidden alcoves created by the weeping branches. They were as unfamiliar to her as they were intriguing. This willow grove, with its seclusion and calm, was a world apart from the politics and rigid expectations of her daily life. Even Enyo’s vanity could not ignore the allure of such a setting, even if it was not one she would typically frequent.

As she walked deeper into the grove the air was cool, and the faint sound of water lapping against the willow roots was a quiet reminder of how out of place her presence was among these quiet, elegant trees. Enyo remained steadfast, ignoring the urge to relax. If she sat down to absorb the beauty of every single scenic view she would hardly get anything done.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Soleste

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
08-21-2024, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2024, 06:45 PM by Soleste. Edited 1 time in total.)
S O L E S T E , MY HEAVENLY DARK FLOWER

it was close to sunset by now-, orange hues painting the sky as birds sung their sweetly songs. she laid sprawled on her side, her sleek figure enjoying the last rays of light before the night came. but she feel the vibrations of a monstrosity near by. a large thing yes, capable of shaking the ground they walked on. her ears cupped, intrigue setting in as sat up partially, her elbows keeping her firm on the ground while her hind legs remained overlapped on each other. could it be? a good time approaching at her paws?
she watched, eyes skimming over the trees and peering through the curtains of willow tree branches to find a huge male coming towards her. the air current betrayed the beastly one before her, wisping their scent to her first. a surprise she had advantage over.. well, only if she didn't want to be found.
her tail whipped as she chuffed aloud, notifying the male of her presence before a slight smile plastered at the ends of her inky lips. her jagged teeth peaking below as her lids slightly lowered, chin tucking to her right in a bashful display in attempt to allure, if not halt the traveler. "mmmh." her eyes ran over their imposing body once. "Where you goin'?" her dimpled smile and effeminate words were enough to distract anyone.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Soleste is rated mature for sexual themes, gore and absue related topics. Viewer discretion is advised. [Image: 09iJtqm.png]

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-21-2024, 11:27 PM

Ellara Praetor

As Enyo approached the grove, the soft hum of the hot springs mingled with the gentle rustling of willow branches, creating a soothing sound compared to her stride. The warm light of the setting sun painted the scene in hues of gold and orange, but Enyo's focus remained sharp, her piercing eyes scanning the surroundings with practiced precision.

She did not see the other but she did smell a faint fragrance of roses and musk. However, she did not realize it was another wolf until she spotted Soleste lounging in the delicate light. The strange woman's slender form and elegant, fluid movements seemed almost otherworldly compared to Enyo's formidable bulk and heavy, muscular build. Enyo's gaze, intense and unwavering, took in the sight of the smaller she-wolf with a mix of curiosity and assessment.

Soleste's initial reaction was a rather flirtatious display that did not escape Enyo's notice. The slight smile, the lowering of her eyes, and the subtly provocative posture were all too clear to a seasoned observer and lover like Enyo. Although she was quite attractive, her sharp intellect and experience allowed her to grasp the underlying intention behind Soleste's alluring act quickly. Very quickly Enyo began to imagine all the ways she wanted to devour her. How their pelts would look intertwined in each other. Would the cream compliment Enyo's alabaster? Although she was hoping for it to be true, she was far too smart to not have her suspicions.

Enyo's response was restrained but genuinely curious. Her voice, deep and resonant, carried a note of authority tempered by a hint of intrigue. "It seems the evening has brought an unexpected encounter," she began, her tone a mix of mild amusement and commanding presence. She approached the other woman with deliberate grace, her powerful limbs moving with a surprising softness. "I was not aware that the willows played host to such... captivating company."

Enyo’s gaze lingered on Soleste, taking in the striking contrast of her ebony mask against her soft, rose-scented fur. The smile that curved her lips was not quite as playful as Sol's, but it held a subtle edge of acknowledgment. "As for where I am going," Enyo continued, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue, "I am simply exploring. However, I find myself intrigued by your presence and how you’ve chosen to greet me."

It required bravery to approach someone of Enyo's grandeur with such confidence. It required even more bravery to seemingly attempt to seduce her. Although the brutish woman was all for it unless there were ulterior motives. Before she could fully play she would have to be sure. It all seemed too.... too convenient.

Her sharp blue eyes emotionless, though they remained keenly observant. "Might I inquire about your name, and what brings you to this secluded haven?" Enyo would not offer any more information unless something was given in turn. For all she knew, this could be a setup.

Her demeanor was a blend of assertiveness and genuine interest, her vanity momentarily set aside in favor of understanding the mysterious and alluring figure before her. The interaction was marked by a subtle dance of power and charm, each wolf measuring the other with a mixture of respect and curiosity. Despite her suspicions, she wasn't surprised that she would be approached in such a manner. The warlord was a Dunamis after all.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Soleste

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
08-28-2024, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2024, 04:30 AM by Soleste. Edited 3 times in total.)
ooc: rated m for language and sexual themes.

s o l e s t e .

they came near her and at first, her eye squinted. watching with slight distrust at the voice that came from the beastly thing. a woman? she nearly scoffed, ears splayed as she listened. "you're a girl? shame. I thought you had something to fuck me with." she rolled her eyes, huffing as she crossed her dainty wrists. a whore, a slut, she didn't give a fuck. she was an animal. her eyes came to trickle down their form, as if double checking for a rod. a lecherous glare given as she looked back up to their dual toned pools. begrudgingly, she continued to entertain them. maybe they could be useful for other.. things.

as time went on, she listened to their proper style & choice of words. a waste it was really, as soleste was too casual for such formalities. I find myself intrigued by your presence and how you’ve chosen to greet me. she perked up, ears erect again. "mmmh.. yes. I get that alot." she giggled, coming to stretch in a passive attempt to expose her body even more to them. slowly, she stood. her periwinkle eyes continuing to roll over their stout body more, obviously impressive. "who are your parents?" she mused, half amazed and superficial as she taunted them. wondering how many buttons she could push before they tried to bite her head off.

talkthink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Soleste is rated mature for sexual themes, gore and absue related topics. Viewer discretion is advised. [Image: 09iJtqm.png]

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-29-2024, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2024, 02:50 AM by ENYO. Edited 2 times in total.)
MATURE AND SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE BELOW

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s imposing presence loomed over the smaller, more delicate form of Soleste as she listened to the smaller wolf’s dismissive and somewhat brass words. The contrast between them was stark, and Enyo found herself momentarily amused by the audacity of Soleste’s approach. The casual disregard and mockery in Soleste’s tone were not lost on Enyo, but neither were they making her feel particularly uncomfortable. If anything, they only served to further arouse her interest. Although, Soleste voiced her disappointment in Enyo's sex (or lack of it) the Dunamis couldn't help but feel the sharp twang of envy. If only she had been a man right? Once again, the Gods had a funny way of reminding her of her greatest insecurity. Even in passionate moments like this.

Any injured vanity was soothed as Soleste’s gaze traveled over her powerful form, Enyo felt a subtle thrill of satisfaction, though she maintained her commanding composure. The smaller woman's attempt to size her up with a lustful glare was met with a proud arch of Enyo’s brow. Enyo thoroughly enjoyed how Soleste's eyes worshipped her piebald body in all its glory. She allowed herself a slow, deliberate smirk, her eyes narrowing slightly in thought. It seemed this woman wanted to play regardless.

“How fascinating,” Enyo purred, her voice smooth and velvety, dripping with a mixture of amusement and condescension. “It seems your curiosity is as boundless as your boldness. A pity you think I need a member to please you as if I don't have a tongue and much more creative and... lasting methods of pleasure for beautiful women.”

Enyo allowed herself a brief, languid stretch, mimicking Soleste’s earlier display of stretching, though her movements were measured and deliberate, exuding an air of effortless confidence rather than casualness. Enyo made it a point to flex every muscle as she moved deeper and deeper. Her gaze remained fixed on Soleste’s, unyielding and piercing. While Sol's gaze assessed, Enyo's attempted to pierce and devour.

“I'm sure you are complimented often, I could only hope cherished for the breathtaking woman you are. Hopefully, your body is worshipped and pleased as it so clearly deserves. But you have never had me praise your body with adoration, admiration, and reverence. For however long you need me to last.” Enyo continued her tone lightly laced with derision. Bold were her words and body language, there was a lot of pent-up pressure in Enyo and if Soleste wished to be the one to release it then so be it. No matter how easy the woman proved to be, Enyo was grateful to cut the chase and dive into the fun parts. In time, should the two prove to be compatible, Enyo would show Soleste what a relaxed and permissive lover she was.

As Soleste’s periwinkle eyes roved over her imposing form, Enyo’s smirk widened into a more genuine smile, though it remained tinged with her characteristic arrogance. She leaned in slightly, her massive frame casting a shadow that seemed to draw Soleste in closer, a subtle but deliberate gesture. Did she feel the tension? The throb that all this teasing was causing?

“Tell me, Soleste,” her tone dropping to a more serious register, “What is it that you truly seek? Beyond the superficiality of appearances and the casual jabs, what drives your curiosity about my lineage and my family?” What an odd question! How specific? Suspicion crept itself into her mind again although the voice of lust was currently louder than reason. Enyo’s intent was clear: she was not only willing to engage but also to seduce Soleste with her words, her presence, and the allure of her formidable personality. Especially her body if Soleste took it.

Her gaze softened slightly, though her commanding presence remained intact. “As for my parents,” she continued, “you may find that their legacy is quite intricate. You might find that my lineage is far more complex than the simple categorization of a man or woman.”

With that, Enyo took a step closer, her imposing form nearly dwarfing Soleste’s delicate frame, yet her movements were fluid and graceful, designed to intrigue rather than intimidate. Her scent, rich mahogany and spices, mingled with the warm, steamy aroma of the hot springs, adding an intoxicating layer to the atmosphere. As she moved closer to stand as close to Soleste as possible, face to face she would lean down and whisper, her voice low and sultry, each word deliberately paced to linger in the air. "There is no need to say more. I know what you want and I desire nothing more than to give it to you however you want it. If you think you can take me." Enyo's lips slightly brushed Soleste's ear as she pulled away, her eyes conveying unrestrained desire.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Soleste

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
Yesterday, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:43 PM by Soleste. Edited 1 time in total.)
ooc: rated m for language and sexual themes.

s o l e s t e .

to say the obvious, this wolf(whatever gender they really were) had been unlike anyone else sol had met. it seemed that when the brat pushed, the she-man pushed back harder. it interested her furthermore as she sat, choosing to entertain them until she didn't want to. they hit on her numerous times, erecting her feathers of self importance. of vanity and egotism-, yet they asked aside from it all what she wanted. as if they could persuade her mask to be taken off. ignorance then as soleste refused to answer- pink eyes betraying her casual demeanor with glints of primal infatuation.

and as they stepped towards her, she rose from her seat to meet them in confrontation. soleste sombre was not one to be hunted. and when the two had a face off, she whispered, "are you sure you want to play with me daddy?" she batted her eyes that suddenly became full of bashful sensuality & carnal tease- rounded with false innocence she didn't have. her allure was sweet and tart; distinct & meant to stand out in a deliberate style. she knew what she flared in their face-, this hungry dog. she bit her inky lips then, listening as they spoke sweet nothings in her ear. what fun this wolf came to be!

and the night thus began, the night falling quick behind the bulk frame of the stranger. it truly was just them. she felt their magnitude but oh could they feel hers? her eyes leeching off their pools of mixed blues. sexy and thick with muscle she could rub for days. she moaned then, visualizing them in all the right ways while she let her body assume position for a good fucking time, knees bent and flanks taut, her dark tail out the way. "all words.. lets see how long you take me for a ride." she smiled, posing beneath them as she readily offered ecstasy. little did they know, soleste was not one to shake off so easily had everything been said & done.

talkthink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Advanced Fighter (60)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Today, 12:39 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's thick, velvety chuckle rumbled from her broad chest as Soleste’s playful challenge reached her ears. The sensual tone in her voice, the teasing glint in those periwinkle eyes. Sol was goading her, and Enyo savored every moment. Her grin was one of savage satisfaction her voice carrying a low hum of amusement as she towered over Soleste. The way the smaller she-wolf taunted and teased only fueled the fire that burned beneath Enyo’s domineering exterior. Her broad chest rumbled as she leaned in. Something was intoxicating about this dance, this back-and-forth of power and ego, each testing the limits of the other.

With a sly smirk, Enyo allowed her heavy paws to sink into the ground beside Sol, her muscular limbs coiling with power. She leaned in closer, her breath brushing against Soleste’s neck as she went in for a love bite. Soft but just enough pressure to hopefully make Sol react. The scent of rose mingled with Enyo’s, making an intoxicating fragrance. A strong mix that seemed to envelop them both in a haze of primal desire. Her massive frame hovered over Sol, casting a shadow that only deepened the intensity between them. With a slow, deliberate motion, Enyo let her body press against Soleste’s slender, muscular form, reveling in the contrast between her rugged strength and Sol's smooth, taut physique.

“Daddy, hmm?” The name stroked Enyo's ego. Enyo purred, her thick, velvety voice carrying a low rumble as she took in the scene before her. Sol’s sultry posture and playful defiance only fueled the flame of Enyo’s desire to take control, to press harder than anyone else ever had. She was no mere brute, no wild force to be tamed easily. She was deliberate, strategic, and oh, how she enjoyed when someone thought they could match her.

Her eyes, full of dark promise. The teasing, the flirtation. It was all so intoxicating, but now was the time to see if Sol could truly withstand the storm she’d called down. “I want to know if you taste as good as you look.. as good as you smell.” Enyo murmured, her deep voice thick with lust. Taking a moment to nibble along her neck, kissing it.

There was no rush in her movements, only a slow, deliberate show of pure lust. Enyo reveled in the moment, savoring the way Sol gave her body, her dark tail already out of the way, offering herself with that wicked, inviting smile. Enyo’s eyes drank in the sight of Soleste poised beneath her, practically begging for the dominance Enyo so effortlessly exuded.

She shifted her weight, pressing down just enough for Sol to feel the full brunt of her massive form, letting her know exactly who was in control." I want to see how much you can bend before you beg me to not break you. When I want something I take it, and I'm not gentle about it."Her grin widened as she moved, every muscle in her body rippling beneath her fur. She was a force of nature, relentless and unyielding, and tonight, Soleste was about to discover just how formidable Enyo could be.

Enyo let her gaze wander over Sol’s body once more admiring the way her muscles tensed in anticipation. The brute's mouth began to water at the sight of its next meal. Enyo shoved Sol down, a deep growl vibrating from her chest and she got up. Something dark came over her, the same trance that caught her when she mauled the jaguar's innards. At the promise of another carnal and animalistic venture, she would change.

"Get on your back.", she snarled as she moved to throw Sol there, "I'm hungry and I want to eat"

She would work her way down. Tongue paying attention to every little hill on Sol’s chest. Her teeth softly nibbling. Attempting to gauge Sol’s play style before biting even harder.

After some time she would move farther down.

Teeth graze and bit the delicate skin on Sol's inner thigh before her tongue made contact. Such sweet nectar. It had been so long since Enyo last enjoyed such ripe fruit. Deep moans of pleasure would emanate from Enyo as she continued. Her eyes occasionally looked up at Sol. The taste was as good as the expressions upon that beautiful face. God. This woman was gorgeous.

"Don't be afraid to make a mess either. Show me how wet you can get for Daddy.", her voice gravelly and coarse as she continued to put all of Sol in her mouth.

It seemed tonight that Enyo's tongue would speak to a different pair of lips. Oh, the conversations she was having.

"I want to see you again.", she would utter one last sentence before putting her mouth back on. Suck and sucking before her tongue slipped inside, attempting to eat as much fruit as she could. Before she moved onto the main course. Even if this was just foreplay got her, she had to make sure Sol was primed and ready.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY