gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-11-2024, 07:44 AM

The small pup wanted to learn more, to become stronger and prove her worth to her family. Being able to help them with the raids, hunting, crafting and all that other fun stuff. She worried she would not be able to, she wasn't as strong yet, or was she clever, not with her big paws giving her away when she walked. Little Sagittarius did not allow that to frighten her or bring her down. No, today was new and she found herself in the Ravine. A smile displayed upon her lips, as yellow golden pools dance taking in her surroundings.

Small tail dancing around rapidly behind her, eyes trained on her father. She hunkered down, as if to pounce him. Her small body launching forward with a fail. She tumbled and rolled over. "ooof" A soft whimper, but proud she had tried to attack his tail, her paws stamping drawing her closer. Although giving her away.

She cursed her too big of paws for her own body as eyes gleamed with pride and wonder up at her father. "Papa, will Is eve' ges gewd wike brofers and sisters?" She began questioning.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-13-2024, 07:30 PM
Beneath the shady canopy of the ravine, it would be easy to tell winter was in full swing. Though snow tended to stay away from these southern regions, a few flurries here and there would dare to stick upon their dried grasses and barren brush. Gilgamesh notices these things as he lays upon the bare ravine floor. Spending time with the pups was something he would attempt to do this time around, even if his brain told him it would be fine if he didn't. Ignoring the itch that he needed to be out patrolling, he glances over his shoulder to the pup that stalks his gently wagging tail.

As her body launches at his tail, he easily sweeps it out of the way so that she comes crashing down onto the ground instead. Her whimper doesn't pluck at heartstrings, but instead brings about a little smirk. Gilgamesh had always been a believer in learning things the hard way.

When she looks up at him, questioning if she'll ever be good enough, his smirk disappears. Leaning over so that he lays upon a hip, his legs stretching out from under him, he releases a sigh. Reaching out with a forepaw to snag Sagittarius and bring her closer to him, he would gently lean down and attempt to lick her forehead before giving her an answer. "Your littermates are no better than you are now," Gilgamesh replies, his flat voice straightforward and honest. "Greatness comes with experience and as long as you keep trying, you'll achieve whatever you want," he gives his pup hope. It's what he would have wanted his parents to say if he had ever gotten the chance.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

Intermediate Fighter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-14-2024, 08:21 AM

Ears flickered and twisted upon her cranium, her tail continued to dance around behind her. Learning was something Sagittarius was doing each and every single day. And it all fasinated her, making her mind wander to other thoughts. She heard her father sigh, then feeling his paw which would bring her close against him.

"But daddy is hard, but fun wearning" Her speech was getting better however, although there were times some things troubled the youngster. Her tail danced wildly behind her, as he spoke of greatness. And that if she also kept trying that Sagittarius and those around her will achieve great things. This made her happy.

"Broder wikes wearning by books." Books were not her thing, but did enjoy learning and listening to brother read when he did. She was a healer and a fighter, maybe dad would be up for some lessons? Sure, it couldn't hurt. "Daddy" Tarius pointed towards a small chipmunk, as turning towards him and then back.

Excitement raced threw her entire body, not being able to stay still. Her hind quarters rising and then wiggling before she once again pounced too short though, but knowing if she continued to try she will become better. As she praced although not thrilled over her failed try of a hunt. At least she tried. "One day." A simple but honest statement, as she looked to her father and moved once again close to him.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
06-27-2024, 06:41 AM
A brow raises as she speaks, his muzzle nodding gently in agreement. “The hardest parts is what makes life easier,” he muses to her, unsure when he became so wise and mature. When had the reckless fun stopped for him? Did he even mind it? Now wasn’t the time to muse on those things though.

“Books are one method,” Gilgamesh comments, giving her another nod. Not that it was his own preferred method, but his pups were not to be replicas of him. Abraxas, please no. It’s then that Sagittarius points his attention to a chipmunk. She attempts to pounce toward it, the rodent easily escaping before she returns.

“I’ve never been one for hunting either,” he says, looking down at the pup. “But if you would like some lessons in fighting, I can help,” Gilgamesh gives her an encouraging smile, a brief moment of softness on his expression.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-27-2024, 08:01 AM

She glances up to him, those same yellow eyes that matched her fathers. Her tail swaying. As he spoke she didn't allow a single word to go unlistened. Not allowing it to go through one ear and out the other, the chipmunk long gone, she sighed and returned to sit there.

Small ears perked forwards as he spoke of a fighting lesson, her tail thumped against the ground excitedly, now that was something that interested her, although understanding she has a lot to learn. First was how to protect herself and her family.

That was a given. "Pwease." Simple, but seeing the softness that was ever really seen upon their father, it was a welcomed sight. Knowing that father had a softer side. But she would hold on to that like a well kept secret.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
07-03-2024, 11:34 PM
The puppy-like please does pluck at his heartstrings. How could he tell her no? Pride swells in him, admiring her determination. This batch of pups did seem rather rambunctious and eager, vastly different than the previous two they've had. What had changed? Not that much of it mattered now. No, what mattered was thinking of a lesson to teach the girl.

"Ah, yes," Gilgamesh starts, his gaze coming back to meet Sagittarius'. "The first thing about fighting is always having a good defensive stance. Can you show me what that means?" He questions, head canting to the side, a single brow raising in question. He doesn't expect her to get the answer straight away, but he also doesn't know what she and her siblings have been getting up to while he's out on patrol.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
07-04-2024, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 09:58 AM by Sagittarius. Edited 2 times in total.)
Sagittarius Fallen

The youngster watched and listened to her father, thinking about it for a moment, as allowing a tilt of her head, knowing that it wasn't like being a dominant or seeing that of a threat.

Ears pulled against her skull as her tail fell to her hind quarters, her head high but not too high, just enough to show another that this little girl was not going to back down, her hackles rose just slightly then flattened.

Her eyes watched, and drawing a deep breath in she tried her best to stay in position, but was failing. Small lips pulled back then relaxed. Not showing her teeth completely, but a warning in a way.

Watching her siblings had helped teach her as ears swiveled forward facing. "I think like t'is." Tarius had stated before allowing a pup like laugh, and finally breathing. Her chest falling and rising.

table coding by bunni ♥

1/3 Fight Lesson (if wanted)

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Gilgamesh watches Sagittarius adjust her form to surprisingly a more defensive stance. So tussling with her siblings had been paying off. Giving her a confirming nod as she holds it for a moment with chest inflated proudly, he smiles. When she laughs, he reaches out to nose at her forehead fondly. "It's a good start," he comments as he pulls back.

"You want to keep your balance centered though so you won't be easy to knock off your paws," it is then that he lifts a paw and nudges her shoulder to see if the pup really could hold herself steady. Of course, she had deflated already so surely she would stumble, but that would be the point. If she wasn't always ready for a surprise, was she ready to fight?

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-09-2024, 05:38 PM

Her father commented on her stance as ears twist and her matching eyes look to him. Before long he spoke about keeping her balance, and then she was nudged by Gilgamesh. Laughter boiled over as she was taken by surprise and her legs weren't far enough apart to keep her balance. Realizing were she had messed up. It wouldn't happen again. She'd make sure of it. Sagittarius was bound to learn from her mistakes, and this is one she would learn from.

"So keep paws apart not far enough, but enough to were I can bounce back quickly and easily." Taking the lesson as it was, a simple mistake that would be corrected. Storing the information within her mind for safe keeping. Her tail giving a small wag as she stood up once again, but parting her legs too give her that balance father spoke of. Centering herself. "Try again papa." Sagittarius stated out.

Sagittarius Fallen
table coding by bunni ♥

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-13-2024, 05:50 AM
Gilgamesh is impressed by the resilience and intelligence of Sagittarius. Honestly, it surprises him when any of his pups are smarter than the average pup. He watched with an amused expressed as she laughs, tumbling from his nudge before righting herself and taking note. Seeing how she's not upset by his lesson and instead takes it seriously tells him that there is promise within the girl. Perhaps he and Modesty were doing something right after all.

Watching his daughter carefully, he nods when she's ready to try again. Lifting his large paw, he pushes her once more, a little harder this time, but nothing strong enough to truly knock her flat. "I can tell you are learning," he comments, eyes still on her as he assesses. "The better your balance, the better your fighting techniques. Everything comes from your balance," Gilgamesh reminds her again as he places his paw back upon the ground. "How has your fighting been? Do you spar with your siblings?" He questions curiously.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-14-2024, 09:09 PM
Sagittarius Fallen

Sagittarius so to say was not the youngster to ever waiver or give up if she didn't have to. Now if she was in a situation that she was forced too that's a whole different story. As her father spoke to her, pride filtered threw her eyes. The tail dancing around. She wanted more and more. Sagittarius was the young girl that would make others proud around her no matter what.

"My fighting is alright I think. I like to tease and then run allowing another to come to me when I need to papa, and then get them by surprise." Beaming a girlish smile, one that was everything but innocent. But trying to hide the fact she is more or the stalker fighter than straight into it. She was the creature that waited for her moment to strike.

"I'm the snake in the grass that someones got to watch and always keep their eyes on - because it's more exciting when you fight with surprise. Even if another knows what you are up too." Although the girl known that wouldn't work all the time, it would be fun while it lasted however. Adrenaline rushing threw her small frame, making her heart thump with anticipation.

"I don't like fighting with brothers and sisters. I want to fight someone I don't know. I want to be part of something so great. The raids, I want to join. I know they are dangerous... please papa? I can protect yous and help." Surely Sagittarius didn't know what all went down with the raids, but she was mighty excited to learn. Her tail dancing wildly behind her then falling still.

table coding by bunni ♥

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-15-2024, 08:55 PM
Gilgamesh looks upon Sagittarius as she speaks. Already, the glint of pride in his gaze shines bright. For such a young pup, she was a fast learner and clearly was paying attention. A thoughtful hum vibrates in his chest as he contemplates her words. Her method would work, could work, in some instances, but not all. She would need to work on her paw to paw fighting as well. One could only be as sneaky as their surroundings after all.

It her last statement that has his ears drawing backward. Eyes narrowing for a moment, he gives his head a shake. "You are not old enough nor experienced enough. Not even full grown," Gilgamesh comments rather sternly. "Sparring your siblings is just as good as sparring with someone you don't know. I can take you to the Battlefield sooner, perhaps next season, but you are barely out of the treehouse," there is concern there, laced with worry. Raids were nothing to play around with. "You have to prove yourself a worthy fighter before you can participate in raids," he warns gently.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-16-2024, 05:32 PM

Sagittarius watches her father, words falling from his lips catching her attention. Pulling it away from the thoughts that flooded within her mind. It didn't go unseen how his ears would press against his cranium and eyes narrow within her direction. Not allowing this disappointment to show, she swallowed and listened.

"I understand papa. It's just it's what you all are. That's why we are raiders right?" Her tail danced and then she questioned out. "Why are we Raiders daddy?" She wanted to know, wanted to know everything that she could. To learn.

A grin crawled and curled her lips. "Can we go to the battlefield now?" Had to give it to her, she wanted everything that she could now. However she did hope that day would come sooner. The youngster did not allow her head to slump nor her shoulders listening to the gentle warning from her father. She known one day she'd be a force to be reckoned with. But that day was not today.

Sagittarius Fallen
table coding by bunni ♥

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-23-2024, 07:56 PM
Gilgamesh has learned to love his pups over time. It wasn't as great with the first litter as it was with the newest bunch. As he looks down upon Sagittarius, he wonders if his lack of love and care for the first litter was the reason why they were the way they were. Except, Deluge and Scald had turned out alright if he was being honest with himself. He supposed not all pups would stick around for long and never blamed Rexx for disappearing. Flurry either, but that issue still rubbed him wrong. The second batch seemed willing to stick around much longer than the first and it pleased Gilgamesh for the most part, but this third litter seemed a little... too eager. He saw it in the way they sparred, looked up to him, and went about their days.

A sigh escapes Gilgamesh as he relaxes, mulling over Sagittarius' question. Why were they raiders? The answer should have been easy, but as he thinks about it, he almost wants to shrug, but he knows that won't be good enough for her. "I once had a dream to rule a large pack with many wolves. My goal was to take what we wanted and never back down from a fight. We, the Raiders, would be a formidable force that everyone else feared. Now that your mother and I have basically accomplished that goal, we continue to be raiders for resources and to help teach wolves how to stand up for themselves," he was putting it gently for the girl. She didn't need to know the gritty details of their past.

Chuckling, Gilgamesh gives his head a soft shake. "No, but if you are so eager to fight, you can fight me right here and now," he raises a brow, questioning the girl silently, looking to see if she'll take the bait.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-24-2024, 07:17 AM

While that of her father spoke you best believe Sagittarrius would listen with everything that she was. No matter how big or how small she was compared to the much larger brute known as Gilgamesh. She had a unwaivering respect for him, something that she would never take lightly either. Twin peaks pick up this sigh as he mulled over possible thoughts, reasons. With a slight tilt of her head as she listened intently to the words.

'I once had a dream to rule a large pack with many wolves. My goal was to take what we wanted and never back down from a fight. We, the Raiders, would be a formidable force that everyone else feared. Now that your mother and I have basically accomplished that goal, we continue to be raiders for resources and to help teach wolves how to stand up for themselves,' Wasn't the pack as big as they wanted now? Or did he mean much larger than what they were now. And what about alliances? Knowing that they had enemies wouldn't alliances be formed also?

She played with the thoughts a little longer before a chuckle tore her attention away. 'No, but if you are so eager to fight, you can fight me right here and now,' Gilgamesh replied causing a thumping of excitement race to her ears. A friendly lesson, although it is all it was for her, soaking all the knowledge up. "Please papa, I would very much like that." However she known she'd walk away from this a little sore, but it would be well worth it. Flashing her father one of her best worn smiles.

Sagittarius Fallen
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Troubled mind Cryer's Ravine 07:44 AM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024